Battery
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Die, Die My Darling
The Four Horsemen
Seek and Destroy

Sepultura69
11-16-2010, 03:12 PM
Interesting... At one show they play 5 songs off of the Black album...at this show they play 5 songs off of Master of Puppets...

interesting...I don't know where there going with this but interesting to say the least :cool:

Kapper
11-16-2010, 03:39 PM
It's cool that they're playing Orion more often now... but, i dunno, it doesnt make it seem as special if they do it every few shows.

DisposableJustice
11-16-2010, 03:56 PM
Hell Ya Orion....I am hopping they do MOP over TBA next year so I can hear this masterpiece; along with the 7 other masterpieces of course;)

JuuKun
11-16-2010, 05:37 PM
Leper Messiah is, IMO, one of their best songs, and it needs to be played more.

The_jman
11-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Interesting set.
although I liked night one's set a lot... this one is almost even better. its like if you mashed the two nights together you could get one really amazing set.

El Gordo
11-17-2010, 02:48 AM
I know everyone adores Puppets, but I wish they'd show Lightning more love as it's an infinitely better album.

MetalIsArt
11-17-2010, 06:33 AM
I know everyone adores Puppets, but I wish they'd show Lightning more love as it's an infinitely better album.

Hey dude, I think that RTL is their best, along with Justice! ;)

Sanitarium78
11-17-2010, 07:35 AM
Interesting... At one show they play 5 songs off of the Black album...at this show they play 5 songs off of Master of Puppets...

interesting...I don't know where there going with this but interesting to say the least :cool:

I think you're reading to much into this. I don't think they band is going anywhere with this. In the over two years of touring for DM now this is their first tour in Australia and with them doing mutiple nights in the same city they're just trying to give a bit of variety.

Maple Syrup
11-17-2010, 07:37 AM
I ve seen from them in a while.. WOW!

Sanitarium78
11-17-2010, 07:46 AM

James has said RTL is his favorite Metallica album. FFWF, FWTBT, FTB and CD still come up regularly in the set and the title track pops up every few weeks, so it's not like they completely ignore it.

JLRedWing13
11-17-2010, 09:21 AM
They won't ever play RTL in full because of James's extreme dislike for Escape. I don't know how many times they've played The Call of Ktulu, but it can't be that much...

MetalIsArt
11-17-2010, 11:26 AM
They won't ever play RTL in full because of James's extreme dislike for Escape. I don't know how many times they've played The Call of Ktulu, but it can't be that much...

Escape is the only song that I think isn't perfect on RTL ;)

Maidenmagic
11-17-2010, 12:04 PM

Sadly at the show I went to in 2008 they played 5 songs off of the black album: Of wolf and man, sad but true, Wherever I may roam, Nothing else matters, and Enter Sandman.

El Gordo
11-17-2010, 12:58 PM
James has said RTL is his favorite Metallica album. FFWF, FWTBT, FTB and CD still come up regularly in the set and the title track pops up every few weeks, so it's not like they completely ignore it.

No I know they do, I've just heard so much about Puppets getting a set dedicated to it and whatnot... I'd much prefer a full Lightning tribute instead.

DisposableJustice
11-17-2010, 01:05 PM
No I know they do, I've just heard so much about Puppets getting a set dedicated to it and whatnot... I'd much prefer a full Lightning tribute instead.

This would never happen....but how about both???:drool:

JLRedWing13
11-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Escape is the only song that I think isn't perfect on RTL ;)
Eh, I love it. Gojira made a badass cover of it too.

El Gordo
11-18-2010, 04:05 PM
This would never happen....but how about both???:drool:

Lol, both would cause too many boners in the audience!