PDA

View Full Version : Cruefest 2011

WOLVERINEKILLS
11-14-2010, 06:32 PM
I was told Cruefest will return this summer with Poison coheadlining beside Motley Crue.

I hear that other bands in talks to play are Methods of Mayhem, Sixx A. M., Airbourne, Papa Roach, Drowning Pool, and Hinder.

Sepultura69
11-14-2010, 06:43 PM
I was told Cruefest will return this summer with Poison coheadlining beside Motley Crue.

I hear that other bands in talks to play are Methods of Mayhem, Sixx A. M., Airbourne, Papa Roach, Drowning Pool, and Hinder.

Papa Roach :(

WOLVERINEKILLS
11-14-2010, 06:57 PM
If they kept it a hard rock concert like Crue, Poison, Sevendust, Sixx A.M., Drowning Pool, Airbourne- that wouldn't be a bad show.

Whenever you add the Buckcherrys & Hinders & Papa Roaches things tend to go beyond horrible...

Sanitarium78
11-14-2010, 07:11 PM
Thank god you posted this info. I've been waiting a long time to use this emoticon:

:barf:

WOLVERINEKILLS
11-14-2010, 07:16 PM
Lol... Sure you don't want to save that for the Linkin Park tour announcement tomorrow?

Dissimulate
11-14-2010, 07:18 PM
I don't have anything amusing to say, so I'll just say there is no chance of me attending this show.

MPF
11-14-2010, 07:21 PM
Eww, no!

AnthG
11-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Sadly, the best band in that potential lineup is Papa roach.

BloodoftheKings
11-14-2010, 08:39 PM
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/do-not-want.jpg

IrritatedTrout
11-14-2010, 08:58 PM
At least it keeps the bad bands together in one package instead of them getting on good tours.

Magson13
11-14-2010, 09:56 PM
Why is it that you never post this 'inside info' before Blabbermouth reports it?

mankvill
11-14-2010, 11:11 PM
Yikes

davidis138
11-15-2010, 02:11 AM
Wasn't this Cruefest One's line up? Minus a few bands..

WOLVERINEKILLS
11-15-2010, 03:44 AM
Why is it that you never post this 'inside info' before Blabbermouth reports it?

This was posted a fewhours before BBM posted it.

They did post the Korn/Disturbed info, but they have no idea it is a MAAW tour nor do they know Sevendust is on it.

xskizzelzx90x
11-15-2010, 10:55 AM
Thank god you posted this info. I've been waiting a long time to use this emoticon:

:barf:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. so worth it :D
and yeah, fuck this tour. completely dont care, Id only wanna see drowning pool or papa roach (again)

girnny777
11-15-2010, 11:36 AM
I like Motley Crue and Poison is a guilty pleasure so if time/money/location work out I may be going to this.

makethemsuffer12
11-15-2010, 12:03 PM
and yeah, fuck this tour. completely dont care, Id only wanna see drowning pool or papa roach (again)

:hmm:

xskizzelzx90x
11-15-2010, 12:14 PM
:hmm:

hey its nothing. its like "if those two bands were doing their OWN thing Id wanna see em. not on this

makethemsuffer12
11-15-2010, 12:39 PM
hey its nothing. its like "if those two bands were doing their OWN thing Id wanna see em. not on this

It was towards the fact that you would actually want to see those two at all...

Sepultura69
11-15-2010, 12:40 PM

The whole reason most people don't want to go to this tour are because of those bands

Travis The Dragon
11-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Looks like it's not going to happen (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=149482)

davidis138
11-17-2010, 03:09 AM
doesn't mean they'll save cruefest. a cruefest lineup with slash and some others in that vain would be cool. But Motley with "hipper" bands, all bad.

rjmartinez91
11-20-2010, 07:31 PM
Lol. Too much glam.

MPF
11-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Wolverinekills, I mean absolutely no disrespect, but do you work for Blabbermouth/Roadrunner and just get the information 48 hours before it's released to the public?

Magson13
11-20-2010, 11:06 PM
Wolverinekills, I mean absolutely no disrespect, but do you work for Blabbermouth/Roadrunner and just get the information 48 hours before it's released to the public?

More like copy it off Blabbermouth. Lol

MPF
11-21-2010, 12:20 AM
More like copy it off Blabbermouth. Lol

I would say that, but it usually pops up here then on there shortly after. I've only seen it once the other way around.

WOLVERINEKILLS
11-21-2010, 11:24 AM
I would say that, but it usually pops up here then on there shortly after. I've only seen it once the other way around.

I have friends who play in bands and work for promoters and record companies. Usually when they are putting together a press release I get told the info. In some cases I find stuff out way before hand but get told not to mention it.

There are times things change or I get told bad info. Ozzfest 2010 for example. I was told the band headlining was as popular as Ozzy and was given the hint that their name started with an 'M'. Of course I thought it was Metallica, not Motley. I was also told Kirk Windsten would be there. I asked if it was Crowbar and they told me it was 'his other band'. Of course I thought this was Down and it turned out to be Kingdom of Sorrow.

Mix that in with Alice in Chains negotiating for a spot on the festival and that is how that line up was rumored. It was later revealed that AiC turned them down as they didn't want to be on a 'metal' tour.

I also send BBM info and they use it most of the time because I have been reliable for them in the past. That is why I post it on here and then a few hours later it is on their site.

I always try to keep my metalsetlists.com friends up to date when I can. Everyone here is cool except for Fagson.

MPF
11-21-2010, 12:39 PM
I have friends who play in bands and work for promoters and record companies. Usually when they are putting together a press release I get told the info. In some cases I find stuff out way before hand but get told not to mention it.

There are times things change or I get told bad info. Ozzfest 2010 for example. I was told the band headlining was as popular as Ozzy and was given the hint that their name started with an 'M'. Of course I thought it was Metallica, not Motley. I was also told Kirk Windsten would be there. I asked if it was Crowbar and they told me it was 'his other band'. Of course I thought this was Down and it turned out to be Kingdom of Sorrow.

Mix that in with Alice in Chains negotiating for a spot on the festival and that is how that line up was rumored. It was later revealed that AiC turned them down as they didn't want to be on a 'metal' tour.

I also send BBM info and they use it most of the time because I have been reliable for them in the past. That is why I post it on here and then a few hours later it is on their site.

I always try to keep my metalsetlists.com friends up to date when I can. Everyone here is cool except for Fagson.

That's cool man. I have few insiders as well but a lot of times they ask me to keep it quiet since it's not public yet. Once in a while I can announce it. Like the upcoming Symphony X tour, I heard that Symphony X, Nevermore and Soilwork hours before I posted it here, but I was asked to keep it quiet until it was public. Then the promoter announced it on the radio so I put it up here.

That's awesome that you have connections like that. :cool:

bt11763
11-21-2010, 07:34 PM
yeah, wolverine is great. he's not a fucking oracle, he's just a guy with an in who decides to forward his information (which not always be right, which isn't his fucking fault, see: ozzfest 2010) to us, which i appreciate a whole fucking lot, and we all should.

MPF
11-21-2010, 07:37 PM
yeah, wolverine is great. he's not a fucking oracle, he's just a guy with an in who decides to forward his information (which not always be right, which isn't his fucking fault, see: ozzfest 2010) to us, which i appreciate a whole fucking lot, and we all should.

I definitely do. Many times now I find out info, tell my friends about, get called a liar, then have them apologize to me two days later when it's on Blabbermouth. :D

Travis The Dragon
11-21-2010, 08:09 PM

I totally agree and thank Wolverine very much for any and all news he has to report.

Magson13
11-21-2010, 11:56 PM
I take back any hostility towards you in these forums. You're being very logical now, rather than just saying "Your dad sucked my dick" like you used to.

Northern_Shaman
11-22-2010, 01:22 AM

:fist: Agreed man. I'm pretty quiet around these boards, but I definitely appreciate your contribution, Wolv. Even speculation is awesome.

WOLVERINEKILLS
11-22-2010, 03:34 AM
Thanks for the support!

mastodon421
11-22-2010, 04:49 AM

+1

makethemsuffer12
11-22-2010, 12:39 PM

:fist:

I always get excited when I see Wolvie post on here haha.

Metal1979
02-10-2011, 06:19 PM
With this New York Dolls rumor going around I wouldn't be surprised.

Shadowswillfall414
02-10-2011, 06:24 PM
Ok one, this tour sucks. And two, wolverinekills is the man :rocker: