PDA

View Full Version : Is this allowed here

src
11-14-2010, 04:18 PM
I'm am new here ,i know this is not a trade site but can you ask for dvd trades here:flame:

TonyD
11-14-2010, 04:42 PM
I don't see why not

src
11-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the reply,here is a list of shows i have,

http://www.tapetrader.com/src1:rocker:

Sanitarium78
11-14-2010, 05:05 PM
You can do it but I wouldn't do it all the time. You can always ask people to PM you if they're interested.

mankvill
11-14-2010, 05:06 PM
There's a lot of people who do bootlegs, so you might get hit up.

Welcome to the forum!

src
11-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Thanks you guys, seems like a lot good people here.Testament rules

Natrlhi
11-15-2010, 11:01 AM
I clicked on your list, but the link was broken. I have quite a few video boots, but I don't know if you'd be interested or not. PM me with a list.

jerry1013
11-15-2010, 12:53 PM
I clicked on your list, but the link was broken. I have quite a few video boots, but I don't know if you'd be interested or not. PM me with a list.

If you did what I did the smile came with the link, http://www.tapetrader.com/src1

That link should work

rjturtle9
11-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Great list, may look into this in the future...

Wizzbang11
11-15-2010, 09:20 PM
I got a lot of GWAR shows.
A few King Diamond ones. GISM. Misfits.
If that interests anyone haha.

I'm sure it's a not, but if anyone has one of the two Barathrum bootlegs that appear to be in existence, I will do anything for them. Anything.

ravenheart
11-16-2010, 02:03 AM
I have a lot of stuff. Mostly audio, but a lot of pro video too. I can't be bothered with aud videos and generally can't be bothered with trades either, since torrent sites provide 90% of what I want.

Only things I struggle to get hold of are when some of the complete sets from Wacken (Celtic Frost in '07!!) and Rock Hard are broadcast on PPV in Germany. I can find them in some kind of shitty AVI format or something, because most of the internet still doesn't seem to have learnt that "rips" are bad, but in DVD format it's sometimes harder.

hot_turkey_ed
11-16-2010, 07:09 AM
The Law should probably be updated, since this was written when we started out: "This ain't fucking Napster. Don't post links for copyrighted MP3s and the like. Go buy the damn music, you hooligan! Links to the occasional concert boot are fine."

METALSETLISTS is not a hub for trading. What you guys do between yourself privately and better yet off site... is not my concern.

To SRC and everyone: if you have a question about what is allowed, what is not allowed.. private message me. Asking General Chat for permission doesn't mean anything.