Blackened
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Am I Evil?
Motorbreath
Seek and Destroy

Source metontour.com

Not bad....Justice, Unforgiven and Evil? I bet the next two nights the setlist goes wacky....also haven't seen Roam for a while

LIVEtoROCK86
11-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Through The Never makes that set absolutely orgasmic.

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Nice Setlist. I would have replaced Broken Beat and Scarred though with I donno....Whiplash?....No Remorse....Fight Fire with Fire??....Disposable Heroes?....

Solid Setlist none the less

And Justice For All.... is a great song Live. Too bad its one of those "scarce" ones that they rarely play. I'm glad to have heard the song live:drool:

jerry1013
11-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Always a plus to see Through The Never, Blackened works better as an opener....but at least it's being played. :blaze:

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 06:58 PM
They need to drop "Nothing Else Matters" and use a new staple......Disposable Heroes should be the new staple:D

Plus its better anyways:cool:

DisposableJustice
11-10-2010, 08:20 PM
They need to drop "Nothing Else Matters" and use a new staple......Disposable Heroes should be the new staple:D

You sir are a genius:party:

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Metallica is coming back in 2011 to do 11-13 shows here in america. I am most Definitely sure they will come here in California for a show. They said its suppose to rival Pink Floyds the Wall. If they want to truly wow me they should have the entire tour opening with just Robert Trujillo by himself....with the lights totally off and just one little spot light on him while hes playing "(Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth" in its entirety and then going into a crazy random bass solo that goes into For Whom the Bell Tolls and the rest of the boys in Tallica' pop out of no where and the Show finally starts into gear....

idrinkwine732
11-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Metallica is coming back in 2011 to do 11-13 shows here in america.

Drop me a source, brobi wan kenobi.

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Drop me a source, brobi wan kenobi.

http://www.nme.com/news/metallica/50260

Also if it helps I recently attended the Jagermiester tour with Slayer/Megadeth/Anthrax in late October. During Megadeths set Mustain was really talkative with the crowed and one of the highlights was that he announced that the Big 4 was coming to America next year.

So either you will get that "Wall" like tour coming to your town or the big 4...or both...Or maybe its the same show?.....who the fuck knows:cool:

bigguytoo9
11-10-2010, 09:23 PM
I dont think anything The Big Four could do would even TOUCH The Wall concert. Roger Waters is a pure genius.

idrinkwine732
11-10-2010, 09:27 PM
http://www.nme.com/news/metallica/50260

Also if it helps I recently attended the Jagermiester tour with Slayer/Megadeth/Anthrax in late October. During Megadeths set Mustain was really talkative with the crowed and one of the highlights was that he announced that the Big 4 was coming to America next year.

So either you will get that "Wall" like tour coming to your town or the big 4...or both...Or maybe its the same show?.....who the fuck knows:cool:

You mean when he announced the Big 4 was coming to America in San Francisco? I was at that show. It's been dealt with, considering it was just a remark towards Lars, who happened to be in the audience. It in no way was meant to be a confirmation of a future event.

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 09:42 PM
I dont think anything The Big Four could do would even TOUCH The Wall concert. Roger Waters is a pure genius.

I agree with you about Waters. He is a damn Genius. I'm going to see Roger Waters perform "The Wall" in its entirety on the 30th of this month. Me and my friends got our tickets back in May :D

It will be an epic night to remember:rocker:

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 09:52 PM
You mean when he announced the Big 4 was coming to America in San Francisco? I was at that show. It's been dealt with, considering it was just a remark towards Lars, who happened to be in the audience. It in no way was meant to be a confirmation of a future event.

Frisco? Nah I was at the Hollywood show on the 21st of October. It will come to the states trust me, either that or the "wall" like tour. Also dont be such a hater. Ever hear of the word "hope":tp:

MetalIsArt
11-11-2010, 01:25 AM
The biggest genius in Pink Floyd was David Gilmour...

DisposableJustice
11-11-2010, 02:21 AM
well they already have a date for Rock in Rio Brazil in September so that would be one of the ten.....

I am still holding out hope that they do the Big 4 in North America; I bet they could sellout stadiums or come close;

makethemsuffer12
11-11-2010, 02:48 AM
I am still holding out hope that they do the Big 4 in North America; I bet they could sellout stadiums or come close;

Considering Metallica could probably sell out stadiums by themselves, I don't think they'll have any trouble in this department.

Which reminds me, the day those Big Four dates are announced, I'm signing up for Metclub. There is NO way people are gonna get pit tickets without any sort of presale, unless, of course, they go through Stubhub, but I've already had the mispleasure of doing that, so I don't plan on doing that again, especially with Metallica's name on the ticket.

AnthG
11-11-2010, 11:55 AM

Honestly, part of the appeal of songs like Disposable Heroes is that they aren't set regulars and I honestly think if they were to make Disposable Heroes a set staple it'd lose its lustre and just become boring after a while. We're seeing that with older metallica songs that are played all the time e.g. Blackened, Creeping Death, Seek & Destroy, etc.

mankvill
11-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Honestly, part of the appeal of songs like Disposable Heroes is that they aren't set regulars and I honestly think if they were to make Disposable Heroes a set staple it'd lose its lustre and just become boring after a while. We're seeing that with older metallica songs that are played all the time e.g. Blackened, Creeping Death, Seek & Destroy, etc.

hahahahaha, that's hilarious. nice joke, man.

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 12:54 PM

COOL STORY BRO

You obviously have never heard the song Live in concert have you?

Have you?

I don't think so:cool:

Coming from someone who has seen the band 5 fucking times and someone who has had the pleasure of hearing the song live in concert, I can safely tell you the song would never get tiring....never not once and it gives me a reason not to go out for a bathroom break or a smoke break when they play that....

Plus The song sounds so much more epic Live then in the album:cool:

I agree with Mankivell, you are one funny mother fucking mother fucking son of a bitch mother fucker

makethemsuffer12
11-11-2010, 01:06 PM
I honestly think if they were to make Disposable Heroes a set staple it'd lose its lustre and just become boring after a while.

Considering Disposable Heroes is Metallica's best song, no.

darkguardian50
11-11-2010, 03:09 PM

Yea Blackened never gets boring either if you ask me. Disposable Heroes certainly wouldn't. The Four Horsemen is played quite often and I don't think that one bores people when they play it. So I can't agree with your comment..at all.

metallicbrian666
11-11-2010, 03:51 PM
They need to remove Sad But True from the set permanently. It is fucking boring live, especially with their current guitar sound.