PDA

View Full Version : TRIPTYKON to add HELLHAMMER songs to setlist

ravenheart
11-10-2010, 01:13 AM
From an interview with Fischer:

"We’re working on 'Messiah' and will put it in our set soon. Maybe one day we’ll bring out 'The Third Of The Storms'. We couldn’t have done that with the last lineup of Celtic Frost because people just acted it. But in Triptykon we’ve played it a few times and it sounds fantastic and authentic."

mankvill
11-10-2010, 01:38 AM
:drool:

Natrlhi
11-10-2010, 05:21 AM
:drool:
:drool: :agree: :drool:

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 10:04 AM
From an interview with Fischer:

"We’re working on 'Messiah' and will put it in our set soon. Maybe one day we’ll bring out 'The Third Of The Storms'. We couldn’t have done that with the last lineup of Celtic Frost because people just acted it. But in Triptykon we’ve played it a few times and it sounds fantastic and authentic."

WOW:drool:

Heres hoping for "Triumph of Death" and "Bloody Pussies".....oh god I can't imagine how epic and heavy those songs would sound live...especially with all the rave reviews I have been hearing about how heavy the recent Triptykon shows have been

:rocker::rocker:

Crionics
11-10-2010, 01:24 PM
:rocker:

MPF
11-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Now this is badass!

They need to add A Thousdan Lies into the set as well and they will be forever known as one of the heaviest sets in exsistance.

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Now this is badass!

They need to add A Thousdan Lies into the set as well and they will be forever known as one of the heaviest sets in exsistance.

They need to also add Massacra on the setlist. That alone is worth going to the concert....Period

Glad to see more Hellhammer fans up in here.
:rocker::rocker::rocker:

mankvill
11-10-2010, 01:42 PM
I'm going to go ahead and cast my vote for Euronymous

JRA
11-10-2010, 02:38 PM
This headline should be called "Tom Warrior finally removes stick from ass."

Seriously, there is no reason that Triumph of Death shouldn't be an overplayed live staple with the likes of Fear of The Dark and Hallowed Be Thy Name by now.

Also, leather & studs attitude >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> authenticity.

mankvill
11-10-2010, 02:57 PM
This headline should be called "Tom Warrior finally removes stick from ass."

Seriously, there is no reason that Triumph of Death shouldn't be an overplayed live staple with the likes of Fear of The Dark and Hallowed Be Thy Name by now.

Also, leather & studs attitude >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> authenticity.

i don't understand what you're saying in the slightest.

ravenheart
11-10-2010, 03:22 PM
i don't understand what you're saying in the slightest.

This is new?

JRA
11-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Tom Warrior wouldn't play Hellhammer songs live because "he would play them too well." Who gives a fuck?

mankvill
11-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Tom Warrior wouldn't play Hellhammer songs live because "he would play them too well." Who gives a fuck?

Where did he say that?

And I have a boot from the 80's of Celtic Frost and they play Messiah, and they played it when I saw them in '06.

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Where did he say that?

And I have a boot from the 80's of Celtic Frost and they play Messiah, and they played it when I saw them in '06.

Damn you Saw Frost' when they reunited back in 2006 for the Monotheist Tour!? Did they play "A Dying God Coming Into Human flesh"???....that is my favorite song by them...:rocker::rocker:

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
11-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Damn you Saw Frost' when they reunited back in 2006 for the Monotheist Tour!? Did they play "A Dying God Coming Into Human flesh"???....that is my favorite song by them...:rocker::rocker:

That's nothing. I saw CF in '87 on the Into the pandemonium tour opening for Anthrax.

;)

Travis The Dragon
11-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Having only discovered their music on Myspace, I went to the Triptykon show at Station 4 and was completely blown away!

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 02:45 PM
That's nothing. I saw CF in '87 on the Into the pandemonium tour opening for Anthrax.

;)

I hate you....:(

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 02:47 PM
Having only discovered their music on Myspace, I went to the Triptykon show at Station 4 and was completely blown away!

I hate you as well :(

I have always wanted to Meet Tom G. aka Tom The Warrior....I almost had my chance to go see them in late October but I dont feel like going into that story again :(

mankvill
11-11-2010, 02:56 PM

Yeah. Here's the set:

Totengott
Procreation Of The Wicked
Visions Of Mortality
Circle Of the Tyrants
The Usurper
Jewel Throne
Ain Elohim
Necromantical Screams
Dawn Of Meggido
Return To the Eve
Inner Sanctum
Ground
Dethroned Emperor
Into The Crypts Of Rays
Synagoga Satanae

ravenheart
11-11-2010, 03:29 PM
I hate you as well :(

I have always wanted to Meet Tom G. aka Tom The Warrior....I almost had my chance to go see them in late October but I dont feel like going into that story again :(

I saw them twice on the Monotheist tour, and interviewed the whole band. Tom is too awesome.

Here's most of what they had to say: http://www.jukeboxmetal.com/2007/celtic-frost-exclusive/

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 06:25 PM
I saw them twice on the Monotheist tour, and interviewed the whole band. Tom is too awesome.

Here's most of what they had to say: http://www.jukeboxmetal.com/2007/celtic-frost-exclusive/

Did I mention I hate you aswell :(

Jokes aside. More Power to all of you guys. And the fact that they closed with Synagoga Satanae is just epic :(

Did it sound more brutal then the album??!?

EDIT: I seriously hate myself for missing Triptykon....if I had of not got the shit beat out of me during Slayers set in late October I would have totally made the trip to go see Tom "THE MUTHA FUCKIN MAN" Warrior....The Triptykon show was only 2 days after the gig.

moobys37
11-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Did I mention I hate you aswell :(

Jokes aside. More Power to all of you guys. And the fact that they closed with Synagoga Satanae is just epic :(

Did it sound more brutal then the album??!?

EDIT: I seriously hate myself for missing Triptykon....if I had of not got the shit beat out of me during Slayers set in late October I would have totally made the trip to go see Tom "THE MUTHA FUCKIN MAN" Warrior....The Triptykon show was only 2 days after the gig.

Well you're really gonna hate me when I tell you I got to hang out with Tom for about an hour before and after the show. He hugged my girlfriend and complimented my taste in music :D

idrinkwine732
11-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Well you're really gonna hate me when I tell you I got to hang out with Tom for about an hour before and after the show. He hugged my girlfriend and complimented my taste in music :D

I'm sure that you won't go telling people this, but in your infrequent posts, I have come to the same conclusion that you have good taste in tunes.