PDA

View Full Version : 2 rumored tours for next year!

mankvill
11-10-2010, 12:15 AM
Hey, just got news of a couple of tours that should be taking place in 2011 that I think some of you will be absolutely stoked for.

Ready?

Drumroll please...

*drumroll*

Sepultura
D.R.I.
Bonded By Blood

and

Belphegor
Hate
Keep Of Kalessin
Neuraxis

Tours around May. Wait for official confirmation soon!

:shred:

Magson13
11-10-2010, 12:41 AM
Good shit. I'll be sure to ask Spike tonight about that Sepultura/DRI tour tonight after their set ;)

MPF
11-10-2010, 12:52 AM
Sepultura
D.R.I.
Bonded By Blood

If it was Max and Igor with Sepultura I'd be a bit more interested. D.R.I. kicks aass and I don't know how Bonded By Blood sounds now with their new singer, their old singer just pissed me off vocally.

Belphegor
Hate
Keep Of Kalessin
Neuraxis

This one I'm a bit more interested in. It's very :rocker:.

Derelict
11-10-2010, 04:12 AM
Can you put "Sepultura" in quotes, as that is not "Sepultura?"

Natrlhi
11-10-2010, 05:18 AM
You made a drumroll for those bands? :nonono:

EDIT:

Also, this.

Can you put "Sepultura" in quotes, as that is not "Sepultura?"

treghet
11-10-2010, 07:09 AM
Belphegor
Hate
Keep Of Kalessin
Neuraxis

Tours around May. Wait for official confirmation soon!

:shred:

Hmm... Hate is coming here in March/April with Rotting Christ. And I've read that Belphegor sucks live, so I don't think I'll go, unless it happens to be close to me and on a weekend.

Chyck
11-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Sepultura
D.R.I.
Bonded By Blood

DRI and BBB are touring around here pretty often these days, and I frankly couldn't care any less about Sepultura these days. Skip

Belphegor
Hate
Keep Of Kalessin
Neuraxis

On the other hand, I'd totally show up for this. KoK killed last weekend. That's enough of a draw for me.

When you say Belphegor is bad live... how bad is bad?

bt11763
11-10-2010, 08:42 AM
meh, i'm gonna see d.r.i. and i'll most likely see belphegor.

DethMaiden
11-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Dante XXI was a sweet Sepultura album. No regrets about seeing them in 2006.

But yeah, I wouldn't see them in 2011. They've lost more original members and made a shitty album since I saw 'em.

xStructualDefect
11-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Belphegor was pretty terrible when i saw them, but i'm not a fan so it doesn't matter. and new Sepultura doesn't interest me at all. not a fan of the other bands except BBB. pass.

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 09:05 AM
Dante XXI was a sweet Sepultura album. No regrets about seeing them in 2006.

But yeah, I wouldn't see them in 2011. They've lost more original members and made a shitty album since I saw 'em.
How where they in 2006? They played around my town in 2006 but unfortunately I was still stuck in my "SEPULTURA DIED IN 1996, THERE IS NO MORE SEPULTURA" Phase

I got my tickets to go see them in January with a bunch of friends(who are only going for the opening band Angra:cool:) so I'm pretty stoked for the upcoming show and just wanted to here how your experience was.

as for the rumor mill....D.R.I. and sep? If it happens I doubt this tour is going to be in America. They said they would only be playing 2 shows here in America and that's it...then there going to work on there new album.

EDIT: Also as for original members.....As Long as Sepultura still has Andreas Kisser...that's fine by me. Anyone that says Andreas Kisser didn't play a huge role in Sepulturas sound/image as the band was progressing is just a fucking idiot.:cool:

Even if he wasn't with the band since day one, he still brought new amazing shit to the table for the band to try when he joined in 1987...He definitely helped create that epic beautiful sound that Sep was once legendary for..

DethMaiden
11-10-2010, 10:06 AM
How where they in 2006? They played around my town in 2006 but unfortunately I was still stuck in my "SEPULTURA DIED IN 1996, THERE IS NO MORE SEPULTURA" Phase

I got my tickets to go see them in January with a bunch of friends(who are only going for the opening band Angra:cool:) so I'm pretty stoked for the upcoming show and just wanted to here how your experience was.

as for the rumor mill....D.R.I. and sep? If it happens I doubt this tour is going to be in America. They said they would only be playing 2 shows here in America and that's it...then there going to work on there new album.

EDIT: Also as for original members.....As Long as Sepultura still has Andreas Kisser...that's fine by me. Anyone that says Andreas Kisser didn't play a huge role in Sepulturas sound/image as the band was progressing is just a fucking idiot.:cool:

Even if he wasn't with the band since day one, he still brought new amazing shit to the table for the band to try when he joined in 1987...He definitely helped create that epic beautiful sound that Sep was once legendary for..

They were great in '06, Derrick really brings it as a frontman and Andreas was by far the highlight. I was screaming along every word in the front row and he actually handed me a pick in the middle of a song, it was awesome.

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 10:12 AM
They were great in '06, Derrick really brings it as a frontman and Andreas was by far the highlight. I was screaming along every word in the front row and he actually handed me a pick in the middle of a song, it was awesome.

RIGHT ON MAN. Oh god, reading this is just getting me so fucking pumped for the shows coming up in exactly 2 months...
ALL HAIL SEPULTURA AND ANDREAS KISSER
:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I assume this was the tour with Suicide Silence as the opening act...how where they, sadly Metalcore faggotry is not my cup of tea :(

DethMaiden
11-10-2010, 10:14 AM
RIGHT ON MAN. Oh god, reading this is just getting me so fucking pumped for the shows coming up in exactly 2 months...
ALL HAIL SEPULTURA AND ANDREAS KISSER
:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I assume this was the tour with Suicide Silence as the opening act...how where they, sadly Metalcore faggotry is not my cup of tea :(

:lol: They were terrible. All of the openers were. And there were like seven or eight openers including local shit, so Sep didn't go on until like 1 AM, but they totally justified the wait. Here was their set that night:

1. Dark Wood of Error
2. Refuse/Resist
3. Convicted In Life
4. False
5. Dead Embryonic Cells
6. Slave New World
7. Ostia
8. Crown and Miter
9. Sepulnation
10. Biotech Is Godzilla
11. Choke
12. Spit
13. Buried Words
14. Troops of Doom
15. Beneath the Remains
16. Territory
17. Arise
18. Necromancer
19. Come Back Alive
20. Roots Bloody Roots

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 10:21 AM
:lol: They were terrible. All of the openers were. And there were like seven or eight openers including local shit, so Sep didn't go on until like 1 AM, but they totally justified the wait. Here was their set that night:

1. Dark Wood of Error
2. Refuse/Resist
3. Convicted In Life
4. False
5. Dead Embryonic Cells
6. Slave New World
7. Ostia
8. Crown and Miter
9. Sepulnation
10. Biotech Is Godzilla
11. Choke
12. Spit
13. Buried Words
14. Troops of Doom
15. Beneath the Remains
16. Territory
17. Arise
18. Necromancer
19. Come Back Alive
20. Roots Bloody Roots

Oh god that looks beautiful.

Any setlist with Biotech is Godzilla is a great setlist in my book.....that is easily my favorite Sep Tune of all time....short...to the point...and the story behind the song is pretty disturbing and downright fucked up....When I go see them I will most definitely be screaming "BIOTECH IS GODZILLLAAAA!!!!?!?!!?!" The entire night until Andreas Hears my demand and plays the damn song:rocker:

Necromancer, Dead Embryonic Cells, Slave New World, COME BACK ALIVE, Troops of Doom, BENEATH THE REMAINS....Great great great...

As for 1 am....The later the better....for me theres always something special about shows that start super late....it has that special "vibe" if you know what I mean?.....Napalm Death always comes to mind. When I saw them in 2009 They came out at 1:30 in the morning and rocked it till about 2:45ish AM....Was well worth the 20 bucks me and my friends paid for.....Kataklysim wow'd me that night aswell even though I am not too big on Canadian death metal

Natrlhi
11-10-2010, 10:41 AM
Beneath the Remains
Roots Bloody Roots:drool: :drool: