PDA

View Full Version : The new Helloween

youngandaspiring
11-07-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm 5 tracks in and damn it's good. Anyone else with opinions?

Spiral_Slave
11-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Really, really enjoying this album. Just the right mixture of the new aggressive Helloween with nods to the Keeper era and even a little bit of The Dark Ride thrown in. There isn't any bad songs, but my personal favorite is "Who Is Mr Madman?" Who ever thought they'd make a sequel to Perfect Gentleman?

Maiden33
11-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Hated "Are You Metal", so I'm kinda skeptical. I don't like Deris much but managed to really enjoy Gambling wit the Devil. Gonna be hearing the full album soon though.

SomewhereInTime72
11-08-2010, 05:39 AM
"Are you Metal?" was pretty mediocre... but to think I completely forgot about this album... man school/work is making me suck at following new music. :lol: I'll have to check it out, because I still have faith in Helloween just based on how good Gambling was.

ravenheart
11-08-2010, 05:56 AM
I don't mind 'Are You Metal?' at all. It beats the shit out of the generic piece of crap which follows it.

"Who Is Mr Madman?"

Yeah, that one. Couldn't remember the title.

I was quite keen after the first two songs. I thought they were going to deliver a very non-Helloween album and show a bit of evolution. Then that one started and I lost that hope.

Jasonic
11-09-2010, 08:42 AM
Really hoping to find this somewhere today.
I probably should have just pre-ordered it.

Indestructible
11-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Listening to it now. It sounds fine. This is my first Helloween album.

maidenpriest
11-09-2010, 11:19 PM

you should check out the first two Keeper albums. Classics.

Maiden33
11-10-2010, 06:54 AM

Imagine how you're gonna feel when you hear a good Helloween album.

By the way, this album did very, very little for me.