PDA

View Full Version : Kenny FUCKING Powers!

jhdeity
11-04-2010, 06:37 AM
I was going to post under "Now Watching" but Eastbound & Down deserves it's own thread. Am I the only one who thinks this is the funniest show on tv?

His "There's no I in team" speech was classic! In 2 seasons and only 6 hours of shows there are at last 100 hilarious zingers.

And Katy Mixon is hot as hellfire! Her voice alone makes her fucktacular...

DethMaiden
11-04-2010, 11:44 AM
I seriously wish a) I got HBO and b) HBO wasn't so fucking protectionist about its material. I've watched clips on YouTube and I think I'm gonna love this show when I eventually see it.

Div
11-04-2010, 11:54 AM
I saw season 1, was goddamn hilarious. Even if its too cheesy for some people, seeing that chicks tits was totally worth it.

ravenheart
11-04-2010, 12:04 PM
I saw season 1, was goddamn hilarious. Even if its too cheesy for some people, seeing that chicks tits was totally worth it.

Just Googled that scene. Classic all time giveaway, you don't see her tits and her face in the same shot, so it's a body double. Sorry to shatter your illusions ;)

Derelict
11-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Just Googled that scene. Classic all time giveaway, you don't see her tits and her face in the same shot, so it's a body double. Sorry to shatter your illusions ;)

Yeah...i thought it was pretty obvious when watching it, too. Whose ever cans they were, they were pretty nice though.

This show is fucking hilarious

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
11-04-2010, 12:28 PM
I seriously wish a) I got HBO and b) HBO wasn't so fucking protectionist about its material. I've watched clips on YouTube and I think I'm gonna love this show when I eventually see it.

Google "watch eastbound and down online free."

There are tons of links. I watch entourage that way as well.

I just watched the first episode of the new season of Eastbound. My favorite line was "Seattle can tongue-kiss my shit-hole."

:lol:

Spiral_Slave
11-04-2010, 02:49 PM
I was a HUGE fan of season 1, but season 2 was a gigantic let down after how long we had to wait for it.