PDA

View Full Version : New Dredg album coming Spring of next year

Travis The Dragon
11-01-2010, 04:18 PM
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/118/l_386c3eb2f5434c158e5c4d2b7578a1c3.jpg

I can't wait for this!

MPF
11-01-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm pretty sure we are the only two people here who will give a shit about this.

But I am looking forward to this album. I'm really hoping they don't get any poppier then they have been going. TPTPTD is the poppiest I want them to get.

Still trying to decide if I'm going to see them this month. Sure Animals As Leaders will also be there, but I fucking hate Circa Survive, and they are headlining. I don't want to pay full price for supporting sets from ASL and Dredg.

Travis The Dragon
11-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Ya, I don't like CS either. The singer's voice is annoying. I'll probably watch Dredg and leave. They should get some decent time to play since they are 2nd on the bill. You could always check their forum for setlists: http://traversingboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9 Actually, I just did and they're only playing 8 songs. I'll still go since they won't be back until after the album is released.

maxpower
11-01-2010, 07:24 PM
I didn't think anyone listened to dredg on this site. I went to the show on Friday. They were scheduled to play 45 minutes, but came on like 10 minutes late. I dont like CS so left before they played.
setlist was
Lightswitch
same ol' road
ode to the sun
bug eyes
upon return (new song)
triangle
pariah
down to the cellar

MPF
11-01-2010, 09:10 PM
I didn't think anyone listened to dredg on this site. I went to the show on Friday. They were scheduled to play 45 minutes, but came on like 10 minutes late. I dont like CS so left before they played.
setlist was
Lightswitch
same ol' road
ode to the sun
bug eyes
upon return (new song)
triangle
pariah
down to the cellar

The lack of The Canyon Behind her scares me. But I guess it makes sense since they have a 45 minute set.

Dredg is my favorite non-metal band, but I know they get shit on here. That's why I never bring them up much.