Lemuria
Abraxas
Unguentum Sabbati
----------------------
The Rise of Sodom and Gomorrah
To Mega Therion

mankvill
10-31-2010, 05:44 PM
So you didn't go see the Broncoes and the 49ers?

ravenheart
10-31-2010, 05:55 PM
So you didn't go see the Broncoes and the 49ers?

I was more likely to go see Avenged Sevenfold than that.

mankvill
10-31-2010, 05:59 PM
I was more likely to go see Avenged Sevenfold than that.

NBA losahhh

darkguardian50
10-31-2010, 06:12 PM
Holy fuck Abraxas. Yes!

I wonder who did the vocals for Typhon? Snowy I guess?

That is a pretty fantastic set. Wish they had played Dinn though.

Spiral_Slave
10-31-2010, 06:18 PM
Awesome set, just missing Son Of The Sun IMO.

ravenheart
10-31-2010, 07:34 PM
I wonder who did the vocals for Typhon? Snowy I guess?

Snowy did the growled chorus, yes. Lori and Katarina sang the female parts of the verses in harmony, Snowy and Thomas did the same with the male parts.

ravenheart
10-31-2010, 07:37 PM
Awesome set, just missing Son Of The Sun IMO.

There are a few I could pick out that would have been good additions, but every one of them, including Son of The Sun, they played on at least the last tour, and in most cases the last two tours. So I have no complaints apart from a few dropped songs that were in the set for the South American leg of the tour, like Wand of Abaris and Quetzalcoatl. That said, they didn't get Unguentum Sabbati.

I also think there should have been more new songs. They only did four, and one of those was played on the last tour (Kali Yuga III).

darkguardian50
10-31-2010, 10:34 PM
At the very least I would have replaced Call of Dagon with Dinn. I never really liked Call of Dagon that much. And while Nifelheim is a cool track, I'd rather see them do Vanaheim which to my knowledge they have never done. And I'd much much rather see them replace Clavica Nox (again not a bad song) with something like Via Nocturna. Or Kings of Edom/Land of Canaan off the new disc. Still I can't complain to much, thats a much better set than what I got when they toured the USA. Though I guess I should be glad I even got to see them at all on a tour of their own.

MetalDoug
11-01-2010, 03:08 AM
RavenHeart! Please DO NOT post WRONG setlists!!! The song "Secret Of The Runes" was NOT played and the order is slightly wrong too!!

ravenheart
11-01-2010, 03:19 AM
RavenHeart! Please DO NOT post WRONG setlists!!! The song "Secret Of The Runes" was NOT played and the order is slightly wrong too!!

Yes, because I did that on purpose just to fuck with you :tp: Calm yourself. Care to actually offer the corrections? Or are you just content to complain? When you've posted over 200 100% correct setlists, then you can mouth off without being helpful.

They definitely playing *something* between Sitra Ahra and Typhon. Everywhere else on the tour it has been The Secret of The Runes. If it wasn't this time, what was it?

The order is not wrong. However, there may be one or two songs which are. I wasn't 100% sure about Clavicula Nox, Wine of Aluqah, The Siren of the Woods or Secret of The Runes. There were songs in all of those positions, and those were the positions those songs were played in everywhere else. Everything around them is correct. 'Ljusalfheim' was played elsewhere. Was that one of them?

Tell me which songs you are certain are wrong and I'll change it.

ravenheart
11-01-2010, 06:29 AM
Right, as MetalDoug could only be bothered to complain and not to actual help, I've found out where the mistakes were.

It was precisely the four songs I said, and I have corrected those four. The rest of the set, as I said, was correct.

MetalDoug
11-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Dude ... yeah, i gotta calm down, i get a bit pissed when the wrong information is shown to the whole world. Please be aware that some of us can get busy by doing other stuff rather than correcting setlists. I was gonna do it now but i see you've corrected it yourself, good on you.

I got the full setlist of LOCH VOSTOK by the way:

Dystopium
Absence
A Mission Undivine
Navigator
Repeat Offender
Energy Taboo

I was really impressed by them. Most of the songs are not from the 3 albums they've put out so i'm gussing the new one will be something we're all gonna have to check out.

Leprous' music was quite interesting but some of the members gotta work on their stage presence.

Therion were great but i was more (visually) impressed with the shows they did at The Fridge in Brixton and the Mean Fiddler 2-3 years ago.

mankvill
11-01-2010, 12:44 PM
RavenHeart! Please do NOT correct setlists!!!

ravenheart
11-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Dude ... yeah, i gotta calm down

You're damn right.

I got the full setlist of LOCH VOSTOK by the way:

Dystopium
Absence
A Mission Undivine
Navigator
Repeat Offender
Energy Taboo

Sweet. Updated. Disappointing they didn't play more stuff people can actually buy... When you're an unknown band, that's really what you should be doing. I prefer material from the last album to all of the new stuff.

Leprous' music was quite interesting but some of the members gotta work on their stage presence.

What, the tartan waistcoats didn't do it for you? Their debut album is excellent.

Therion were great but i was more (visually) impressed with the shows they did at The Fridge in Brixton and the Mean Fiddler 2-3 years ago.

Definitely. Their new stage set-up is L.A.M.E.