PDA

View Full Version : Gojira Recording New EP

Fires Of Sedition
10-29-2010, 12:04 PM
http://www.metalinjection.net/upcoming-releases/gojira-record-ep-week

:party:

jd091
10-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Fuck yes. These guys are amazing. I saw them open for Metallica last year, and have been meaning to see them headline since. They have such a sick presence live, especially the bassist when they play Vacuity :blaze:

TonyD
10-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Doin it for tha whales

JLRedWing13
10-30-2010, 09:18 PM
Hopefully these guys will tour here next year.......been dying to see them.

Fires Of Sedition
10-31-2010, 01:17 PM
I saw em a few years ago, opening for Machine Head, Trivium, and Lamb Of God. I'd love to see them headline sometime.

makethemsuffer12
10-31-2010, 01:29 PM
I saw em a few years ago, opening for Machine Head, Trivium, and Lamb Of God. I'd love to see them headline sometime.

That was a great tour, though I missed Gojira. =/

Looking back, though, who the fuck decided to have Machine Head go on before Trivium? I love both bands, but it just seems odd now that I think about it. Hell, Trivium's first big tour was opening for Machine Head, I think.

Fires Of Sedition
10-31-2010, 01:39 PM
I don't remember who opened before who. I thought Machine Head played right before Lamb Of God. Was a fun show.

makethemsuffer12
10-31-2010, 01:44 PM
I don't remember who opened before who. I thought Machine Head played right before Lamb Of God. Was a fun show.

Nah, Trivium were the direct support for LOG.

Damn, I really want to relive that show. I'd probably like it 10 times better now.

idrinkwine732
11-01-2010, 04:39 AM
Hopefully these guys will tour here next year.......been dying to see them.

:finger:;):finger:

x2

JLRedWing13
11-01-2010, 09:24 AM
:finger:;):finger:

x2
Have I mentioned before that you suck? :flame:

jd091
11-01-2010, 11:30 PM
That was a great tour, though I missed Gojira. =/

Looking back, though, who the fuck decided to have Machine Head go on before Trivium? I love both bands, but it just seems odd now that I think about it. Hell, Trivium's first big tour was opening for Machine Head, I think.

Wow... that is pretty sad. Most of LOG's audience would love Machine head more, methinks.

Natrlhi
11-02-2010, 08:59 AM
This was supposed to happen last summer, but never did. Now that I'm hearing it's only four songs, it seems rather anti-climactic to me. Just sayin'.

...and yeah, I get that it's new Gojira, but still. After being cock-teased for almost a year for four tracks, they'd better be damn good. If it results in a tour, that would be rad as fuck, but something tells me this is unlikely just for a four-song EP which is being recorded for charity.

RAZOR
11-02-2010, 09:25 AM
I really don't think it'll result in a tour. I saw them headline a show here last year, and at the end of their set the singer said that it was going to be their last time in the states for three or four years, and that they were going to work on an album (and this too, apparently) in the meantime.