PDA

View Full Version : Dream SEPULTURA

Sepultura69
10-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Sepultura is coming to my area on the 13th of January and 14th at the house of blues in anahiem and the house of blues in hollywood:rocker::rocker:...I might go to both shows. Sepultura next to slayer are my favorite heavy metal bands of all time. I'm not too much into this NO CAVELERAS = NO SEPULTURA shindig....I've stuck by the band from Bestial Devastation up to there current release A-LEX and even though I am not to crazy about there nation/against album(Acctually I really hate those albums) Derrick Green has really grown on me and I really enjoy Albums like Dante XXXL, A-lex and Roorback immensely....Still nothing will ever top the albums they came out with from 85'-93'....Speaking of which

Maybe I'M DREAMING TOO MUCH but heres what I'm hoping for both shows....or one....eitherway I will sure as hell be attending one of them. Most likley the first one since the venue is only 10 minutes away from me:rocker:

SETLIST....
ARISE 20TH ANNIVERSY SHOW(Next year marks 20 years ARISE!!..1991-2011)
*Band plays the entire album from start to finish with an extra guitarist*
1.Arise
2.Dead Embryonic Cells
3.Desperate Crys
4.Murder
5.Subtraction
6.Altered State
7.Under Siege
8.MEANINGLESS MOVEMENT...
9.Enfected Voices
*Band Takes a quick break drink some water, they played the whole album with no breaks inbetween..song after song..
10.We've Lost You
11.Convicted in Life
12.WHAT I DO??!
13.Innerself
14.Mass Hypnosis:rocker:
15.Escape to the Void:rocker:
16.Come Back Alive Dont End up dead
17.Sadistic Values
18.Bullet the Blue Sky *U2 Cover*.....dont hate im just trying to make the setlist somewhat realistic ahahah...gotta have that cover song..ahah

ENCORE.
19.BIOTECH IS GODZILLA:rocker::rocker::rocker:
20.Slave New World
21.Roots Bloody Roots
22.kaiowas Jam Session
23.Spit

2ND ENCORE...Crowed wants more after almost 5 year being absent...some bands do this at shows just to let you guys know...happend to me many times..
24.Conform
25. Beneath the remains:rocker:
26. TROOPS OF DOOM
27. REFUSE RESIST

Yeah yea i know...not a fat chance but hey....this is the dream setlist forums right?....I can always DREAAAAM:rocker:.....well untill the show comes...ahahahha. Hopefully there are still some Sep fans left on this board.

Sepultura69
10-28-2010, 05:30 PM
Hate to make a 2nd post but no love for Sepultura anyone? Is anyone here even going to any of the shows coming up or live in the Orange county/Los Angeles area???..:confused:

MetalIsArt
10-30-2010, 06:16 AM
It goes something like this:

Arise
Slave new world
Territory
Altered state
Beneath the Remains
Inner Self
Stronger Than Hate
Mass Hypnosis
Sarcastic Existence
Slaves of Pain
Lobotomy
Hungry
Primitive Future
Biotech is Godzilla

Death embryonic cells
Troops of doom
Roots bloody roots

Sepultura69
10-30-2010, 06:36 AM
It goes something like this:

Arise
Slave new world
Territory
Altered state
Beneath the Remains
Inner Self
Stronger Than Hate
Mass Hypnosis
Sarcastic Existence
Slaves of Pain
Lobotomy
Hungry
Primitive Future
Biotech is Godzilla

Death embryonic cells
Troops of doom
Roots bloody roots

No Derrick Green Era songs?....Awesome setlist btw, ahhahahah I like how you put the entire Beneath the Remains album on the setlist:rocker::rocker::rocker:

MetalIsArt
10-30-2010, 07:37 AM
Derrick Green's era is not as bad as some people say, but that's pretty much it.

Sepultura69
10-30-2010, 01:37 PM
Derrick Green's era is not as bad as some people say, but that's pretty much it.

I think there are alot of classic Derrick Green era songs that match some of the old classic sep tunes.

Such as

Moloko Mesto - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl5Gn7Rkya4
Come back alive - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfjbiZe7GeI
We've Lost you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rti8VO-fARk
Leech - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biWIxlfRby0
Convicted in Life - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hUM2YH41jE&ob=av2e *WATCH THIS VIDEO, pretty random and fucked up if you like pigs eating demon guts and random shit like that*

Just to name a few.... I will admit i was just like most people that loathed green and never dug there stuff after chaos ad(I hate roots bloody roots)but after giving some of there albums a couple of trys It just kina...grew on me. I do hate against and nation though...There newest release A-Lex kicks major ass though. Its probably there best album since Chaos Ad. The album is like a return to the formula of there old style(a mix everything). I think there doin alright without max, 3-4 years ago I was still dedicated to only 85-93 sep and despised the current band but i guess things just change with time. I really regret not seeing them when they where here at the whisky in LA sometime in 2006 but I'm fuckin amped for the shows coming up:rocker: Green can sing those classics just as good as max, im sure it took years of practice cause he couldnt sing for shit back then(he has been with the band since 96 so im sure it must have taken him long to finally get that voice hes been looking for)....and like i was saying earlier you should check out there newest album A-Lex is pretty epic and heavy as fuck. Its a concept album based on a clock work orange(Hence the albums Name A-Lex as in the main character from the book, alex)...theres my 2 cents.

stevepwn
11-03-2010, 07:44 PM
with max of course
arise
infected voice
stronger than hate
mass hypnosis
septic schizo
primitive future
refuse/resist
roots
troops of doom
dead embryonic cells
encore: beneath the remains

Sepultura69
11-04-2010, 01:03 AM
with max of course
arise
infected voice
stronger than hate
mass hypnosis
septic schizo
primitive future
refuse/resist
roots
troops of doom
dead embryonic cells
encore: beneath the remains
Nice set though I would also add Biotech is Godzilla, Innerself, Escape to the Void, morbid visions and Altered state to that:rocker:

stevepwn
11-04-2010, 01:20 PM
Nice set though I would also add Biotech is Godzilla, Innerself, Escape to the Void, morbid visions and Altered state to that:rocker:

i love sepultura with max. my dream is to see them reunite and play live... early 90s and late 80s thrash by sepultura is heaven. :rocker:

Sepultura69
11-04-2010, 01:53 PM
i love sepultura with max. my dream is to see them reunite and play live... early 90s and late 80s thrash by sepultura is heaven. :rocker:
AGREED COMRADE but I will still go so see them play when they come to my town in januarary, i mean the venue is only 10 minutes away :rocker:...........Also as great as Max is we cannot forget Andreas Kisser he definitely helped built and create the sound Sepultura was once famous for *His solos and guitar work in Schizophrenia, Beneath the Remains, Arise and CHAOS AD are undeniable classics* I cannot wait to see Andreas Tear shit up in 2 months when they come here to play!!!:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

I am going with a ton of friends for this show(we got our tickets the day they went on sale back in august:rocker:) but unfortunately they are all going for Angra who are opening up for the show which sucks cause I hate Power metal :(
I'm the only one going for Sep:cool:

jhdeity
11-04-2010, 02:10 PM
No Escape to the Void? Damn!

Sepultura69
11-04-2010, 05:41 PM
No Escape to the Void? Damn!
The pest in the eyes of death follows us
Through the dirty streets of blood
It begins to eat inside us, decaying our bones
How will we escape if the void covers our lungs?
We are buried in the spewed trash for ourselves

Blood, pain - nothing to say
Why then - must we die?

ESCAPE...TO...THAAA...VOOIIIIIID..:rocker::rocker: :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::r ocker:

stevepwn
11-04-2010, 05:42 PM
AGREED COMRADE but I will still go so see them play when they come to my town in januarary, i mean the venue is only 10 minutes away :rocker:...........Also as great as Max is we cannot forget Andreas Kisser he definitely helped built and create the sound Sepultura was once famous for *His solos and guitar work in Schizophrenia, Beneath the Remains, Arise and CHAOS AD are undeniable classics* I cannot wait to see Andreas Tear shit up in 2 months when they come here to play!!!:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

I am going with a ton of friends for this show(we got our tickets the day they went on sale back in august:rocker:) but unfortunately they are all going for Angra who are opening up for the show which sucks cause I hate Power metal :(
I'm the only one going for Sep:cool:
i agree power metal sucks, damn youre lucky all i know is that if max ever reunited with them i would get chills down my spine

Sepultura69
11-04-2010, 08:44 PM
i agree power metal sucks, damn youre lucky all i know is that if max ever reunited with them i would get chills down my spine
I Agree....nothing will ever beat the good ol' days:cool:

EPIC FOOTAGE...They opened up for pantera at this show...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4PuPkwT7bU

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

El Gordo
11-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Slave New World
Dead Embryonic Cells
Stronger Than Hate
Escape To The Void
Beneath The Remains
Arise
Desperate Cry
From The Past Comes The Storms
Mass Hypnosis
Symptom Of The Universe
Clenched Fist
Altered State

--Encore--

Inquisition Symphony
Infected Voice
Slaves Of Pain
Screams Behind The Shadows

--And Again!--

Refuse/Resist
Policia
Inner Self

Sepultura died sometime in 1994-95 before that mallcore classic 'Roots'.

Sepultura69
11-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Slave New World
Dead Embryonic Cells
Stronger Than Hate
Escape To The Void
Beneath The Remains
Arise
Desperate Cry
From The Past Comes The Storms
Mass Hypnosis
Symptom Of The Universe
Clenched Fist
Altered State

--Encore--

Inquisition Symphony
Infected Voice
Slaves Of Pain
Screams Behind The Shadows

--And Again!--

Refuse/Resist
Policia
Inner Self

Sepultura died sometime in 1994-95 before that mallcore classic 'Roots'.

Slave New World as the opening song?.....thats actually pretty fuckin' awesome:rocker::rocker:

Now that I think about it that would make a great opener:rocker:

El Gordo
11-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Slave New World as the opening song?.....thats actually pretty fuckin' awesome:rocker::rocker:

Now that I think about it that would make a great opener:rocker:

I've always thought that... Those three chords set it up perfectly.

Dextrimental
11-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Hmmm.. Im piecing together a setlist atm, but I know that propaganda would be my ideal opener.. have that opening thingy over the pa, then the band come on in darkness and the lights come one when they strike that first big chord, then kick into that raging piece with double bass etc.. fucking epic!

Sepultura69
11-09-2010, 06:30 PM
Hmmm.. Im piecing together a setlist atm, but I know that propaganda would be my ideal opener.. have that opening thingy over the pa, then the band come on in darkness and the lights come one when they strike that first big chord, then kick into that raging piece with double bass etc.. fucking epic!
FUCKING EPIC.....Reading your guys posts is making me super pumped for the shows coming up in January!!! ALL HAIL SEPULTURA AND ANDREAS KISSER
:rocker::rocker:

Dextrimental
11-09-2010, 06:44 PM
FUCKING EPIC.....Reading your guys posts is making super pumped for the shows coming up in January!!! ALL HAIL SEPULTURA AND ANDREAS KISSER
:rocker::rocker:

Enjoy the show dude, Im holding out for the inevitable Cavalera Sepultura reunion to see them, but I have heard they're still a frce to be rekoned with live :D

PowerMaiden
11-09-2010, 07:20 PM
we definately need a Sepultura reunion

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Sepultura69
11-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Enjoy the show dude, Im holding out for the inevitable Cavalera Sepultura reunion to see them, but I have heard they're still a frce to be rekoned with live :D

Honestly dude, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I wouldn't hold my breath on it....Have you at all read any of the recent Sepultura/Max cavalera shenanigans going on?

Too many sides to the story, too many goddamn versions....All I know is everyone needs to grow the fuck up and just finally piece there shit together and just FORGIVE AND FORGET...:cool:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=141393
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=146659

Reading these is just depressing...... :(

Too many "WELL HE DID THIS" "NO HE DID THAT" "NO IT WENT LIKE THIS"....

Dex I'm affraid the old sepultura will never be back....also the original Drummer doesn't really want to have anything to do with the band anymore and is enjoying his new life as a DJ :(
and also its not much help that the bassist of sepultura thinks there is no need for a reunion :(

As for the current line up? YES INDEED They can still tear fuckin shit up live!!! The only reason I am even going or have bothered to go to these shows is because They have truly "wow'd" me with there recent performances *If you talked to me back in 2006 I would have been like...WHAT SEPULTURA?...Sep died back in 1996*....I guess things just change with time..

LETS NOT FORGET ANDREAS KISSER... HE WAS DEFINITELY ONE OF THE DRIVING FORCES THAT MADE SEPULTURA WHO THEY ARE TODAY....He brought so much new material and new things to the table when he joined in 1987....."Schizophrenia" eats your fucking souls and spits the bones out dry...

but in all honesty, Derrick Green is really finally putting his voice to work...
AIN'T NO CAVELARA BROTHERS BUT THEY STILL SOUND AMAZING...here check this out...from a show they did in 2009 in europe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsZJhUxqWj4
:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker: