1. Planetary Duality I
2. Planetary Duality II
3. Coldly Calculated Design
4. Xenochrist
5. Pestilence
6. Eidolon Reality (new song)
7. An Autopsy
8. The Ancient Covenant

Short set imo, but fucking awesome. At first I was a little worried, because they played the first two songs way slow, and weren't very tight, but after that they were fucking killer. The new song sounded awesome, lots of clean vocals from Michael, and jazzy as shit every now and again.

mankvill
10-24-2010, 07:28 PM
Great band. Wanna see them again real bad.

Kapper
10-24-2010, 09:43 PM
does anyone know what "The Eidolon Reality" actually is?

MPF
10-25-2010, 01:05 AM
Well considering they werer opening for Suffocation I couldn't imagine them playing a headlining setlist.

Very badass set. I wish I would have been there, but I'll be there next Sunday for NEvermore.

bassmasta257
10-25-2010, 04:04 AM
lots of clean vocals from Michael

and jazzy as shit every now and again.

i really hope they dont start adding clean vocals a lot.....but jazzy shit is awesome:horns:

mastodon421
10-25-2010, 04:19 AM
does anyone know what "The Eidolon Reality" actually is?

I am not 100% sure but i believe it is some form of alien theory.

Davemeistro
10-25-2010, 05:26 AM
Well considering they werer opening for Suffocation I couldn't imagine them playing a headlining setlist.

Very badass set. I wish I would have been there, but I'll be there next Sunday for NEvermore.

I suppose, I figured since they were direct support theyd have a bit more time. I think I might have to drive out to Milwaukee to catch them, I doubt my coworker will want to cover my shift that night...

i really hope they dont start adding clean vocals a lot.....but jazzy shit is awesome:horns:

I thought it sounded kind of neat, and I like the nice clean verses sprinkled in on the Planetary Duality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgCdb2evELg&feature=related

bigguytoo9
10-25-2010, 02:43 PM
I had the fortune to see Suffocation and The Faceless co-headline a show in Vancouver in November 09. The Faceless played all of Planetary Duality front to back then of course closed with An Autopsy.

Suffocation pulled out "Brood Of Hatred" from Pierced From Within, a song I never expected them to play. All in all a grand show, wish I could see this bill again.

Kapper
10-25-2010, 03:14 PM
I am not 100% sure but i believe it is some form of alien theory.

Haha, why does that not surprise me.