Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Stone Cold Crazy
Whiplash
Seek and Destroy

Me Likey

Elvenking
10-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Did that say orion? and a rarity off of black album? wtf...metallica kicking ass again?

jhdeity
10-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Did that say orion? and a rarity off of black album? wtf...metallica kicking ass again?

FAIL! Master...

By far the best Metallica setlist I've seen in years and certainly the best on this tour. I'd actually buy that one...

Why are they still playing mostly teh same new songs and not Judas Kiss?

Kapper
10-23-2010, 05:22 PM
That's an awesome set! Fight Fire and Disposable would have been killer!

JLRedWing13
10-23-2010, 07:21 PM
As expected, they save the ridiculously awesome shit for the second show.

camby118
10-24-2010, 10:25 AM
FAIL! Master...

By far the best Metallica setlist I've seen in years and certainly the best on this tour. I'd actually buy that one...

Why are they still playing mostly teh same new songs and not Judas Kiss?
He was referring to Through The Never, not Disposable.

darkguardian50
10-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Well Disposable IS the best song of MOP.

ThrashManiac
10-24-2010, 06:13 PM
As expected, they save the ridiculously awesome shit for the second show.

i Went to the 2nd date in Montreal, and we definatly got the shaft.

metallicbrian666
10-27-2010, 10:11 AM
1st Chicago date kicked the shit out of the second.

We got Ride The Lightning, Last Caress, and Motorbreath.

GWAR654
10-27-2010, 05:12 PM
1st Chicago date kicked the shit out of the second.

We got Ride The Lightning, Last Caress, and Motorbreath.

i went to the first show also. but the second show got four horseman and whiplash with seek and destroy. 3 kill em all songs.

mankvill
10-27-2010, 06:09 PM
My first and only Metallica was one of the first for the World Magnetic tour.

Got Harvester Of Sorrow, Ride The Lightning, Fight Fire With Fire and Motorbreath.

makethemsuffer12
10-27-2010, 06:27 PM
i went to the first show also. but the second show got four horseman and whiplash with seek and destroy. 3 kill em all songs.

Seek is a staple, though, so it doesn't really make it that special compared to songs like RTL.

Anyway, I went to night one of the the two nights they played at Madison Square Garden back last November. The second night's setlist completely shit all over the one my show got. Just look it up for yourselves to see what I mean. :bouville:

Sepultura69
10-27-2010, 08:29 PM
The first time I saw metallica was at the Wiltern Theater on May 14 2008, it was easily one of the greatest metal shows of my life. It was just like this small little venue that usually has smaller band shows/or hip hop shows take place.....And to see metallica play at a small venue like this was just phenomenal.....I also attended to a couple of the Death Magnetic Tour and it was a huge disappointment compared to the first time I saw them..They played way too many new songs on the setlist..

When I saw them at the Wiltern they had no album to promote so it was just OLD SCHOOL from start to finish, If I recall these are some of the songs they played at my first metallica concert

Creeping Death
Fight Fire with Fire
Disposable Heroes
WELCOME HOME SANITARIUM
AND JUSTICE FOR ALL...YES THEY PLAYED THE ENTIRE 9 MINUTE SONG:rocker::rocker:
NO REMORSE:rocker:
One
BATTERY:rocker:
For Whom the Bell Tolls:rocker:....

Thats just To name a few...I also went to the bigger arena venues like the 2 shows they did at the Forum in Inglewood for there death magnetic tour, I was pretty dissapointed by the first show to say the least, but the second night was amazing....I have been to 5 metallica shows and nothing will ever compare to the first time I saw them...just seeing them at a small venue which only had a standing pit floor is just a sight to see...and the fact that there was no special effects/gizmo pyro crap made it even feel more oldsschool....:rocker:

I also forgot to mention this was there first show in California in 3-4 years!!!!....

RunSilentRunDeep
10-30-2010, 11:44 PM
Wow, that is great!!! "Through The Never", "Disposable Heroes" and "Fight Fire With Fire" definitely have me feeling jealous right now.