PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION - Lucky West Coast Bastards

Natrlhi
10-19-2010, 09:09 PM
DREAMING DEAD: Official Video for “Overlord”, West Coast Tour Dates
Tuesday, October 19, 2010

DREAMING DEAD and EXHAUSTED PRAYER will embark on a tour of the U.S. West Coast this week. The 10-date Fall into Ruin tour will ravage Washington, Oregon, and California, ending in the City of Angels on Devil’s Night.

October 21 -- The Red Hat -- Concord, CA
October 22 -- Monstro’s Pizza -- Chico, CA
October 23 -- Plan B -- Portland, OR
October 24 -- Cretin Hop -- Spokane, WA
October 25 -- The Galway Arms -- Seattle, WA
October 26 -- Le Voyeur -- Olympia, WA
October 27 -- The Gup -- Eugene, OR
October 28 -- Burnt Ramen -- Oakland, CA
October 29 -- On the Y -- Sacramento, CA
October 30 -- 3 of Clubs -- Los Angeles, CA

The video for the song "Overlord" is here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2s3vltlM0o&feature=player_embedded).

You lucky West Coast fuckers need to get out and see this band (that is, unless you have already done so - in which case you should simply tack the word "again" onto the end of the previous sentence).

idrinkwine732
10-19-2010, 09:19 PM
October 28 -- Burnt Ramen -- Oakland, CA

Does this mean they're hosting shows again?

I might be able to make an appearance.

Wizzbang11
10-19-2010, 09:44 PM
Does this mean they're hosting shows again?

I might be able to make an appearance.

I thought they got shut down, but wasn't the last one in Richmond? I don't know Bay Area geography that well but I was under the impression that was actually a separate town.

NecroRob
10-19-2010, 09:44 PM
Damn, the Galway Arms is a tavern. Only two more years...

christopher
10-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Hmmm Dreaming Dead is badass. Drove to Arizona on Master's last US tour and saw them. But they fucked up and decided to play LA the same night as Suffocation/Decrepit Birth and a Ghoul/Voetsek show. Its going to be one difficult decision.

mankvill
10-19-2010, 10:31 PM
Hmmm Dreaming Dead is badass. Drove to Arizona on Master's last US tour and saw them. But they fucked up and decided to play LA the same night as Suffocation/Decrepit Birth and a Ghoul/Voetsek show. Its going to be one difficult decision.

Ghoul/Voetsek.

idrinkwine732
10-19-2010, 10:34 PM
I thought they got shut down, but wasn't the last one in Richmond? I don't know Bay Area geography that well but I was under the impression that was actually a separate town.

Me too, and it was in Richmond. I'll do some digging and post back here later.

At a recent High on Fire show, a high as fuck guy told me about Burnt Ramen, and I thought he was just stupid and didn't know it closed down like five years ago. Maybe he was actually right...

christopher
10-19-2010, 10:44 PM
Ghoul/Voetsek.

Thats what I'm leaning towards definitely. I'm going to just go see Suffo on Halloween at the Whiskey.

elturtleboy
10-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Thats what I'm leaning towards definitely. I'm going to just go see Suffo on Halloween at the Whiskey.

im gonna try to go the Ghoul too

idrinkwine732
10-19-2010, 10:48 PM

Decrepit Birth also just started a tour cycle, you'll see 'em in no time.