PDA

View Full Version : Metallica -- Brisbane, Australia -- October 18th, 2010

PHUQ
10-18-2010, 07:21 AM
Lineup was Metallica / Lamb of God and Baroness. Unfortunately, I don't have the Baroness setlist.

METALLICA
That Was Just Your Life
Cyanide
Creeping Death
The Memory Remains
One
The God That Failed
No Remorse
Sad But True
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
...And Justice for All
The Day That Never Comes
Master of Puppets
Battery
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Encore
Stone Cold Crazy
Motorbreath
Seek and Destroy

LAMB OF GOD
The Passing
In Your Words
Set to Fail
Walk With Me in Hell
Laid to Rest
Now You've Got Something to Die For
Ruin
Dead Seeds
Redneck
Black Label

bwahhhhhhh
10-18-2010, 07:37 AM
wow, the god that failed. that's one of the few black album songs that i'd love to see played live. very random

Elvenking
10-18-2010, 07:39 AM
Yeah for sure, I almost dropped my can of pop when I saw that.

Sanitarium78
10-18-2010, 08:02 AM
wow, the god that failed. that's one of the few black album songs that i'd love to see played live. very random

I've seen them do that before live. Ain't I the lucky one:D

Maple Syrup
10-18-2010, 08:09 AM
in the same setlist? WOW! Havent seen that in a while and this makes it a very good setlist indeed..

makethemsuffer12
10-18-2010, 10:56 AM
The God that Failed is and awesome addition. Interesting to see that they're opening with End of the Line, though.

LIVEtoROCK86
10-18-2010, 11:29 AM
Lamb Of God seriously needs to change up their setlists. I've seen them 5 times and I am sick of these songs. Learn to close with something besides Black Label.

HackedUpForBBQ
10-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Awesome set. The God That Failed, Creeping Death, No Remorse.... and most importantly ...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL! I'd fucking love to hear that one live

JLRedWing13
10-18-2010, 03:07 PM
Awesome set. The God That Failed, Creeping Death, No Remorse.... and most importantly ...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL! I'd fucking love to hear that one live

And Battery.....great set.....

Kapper
10-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Interesting to see that they're opening with End of the Line, though.

http://metontour.com/portal/events/eventsdetail.asp?id=14559

Nope, still opening with "... Your Life" according to Met on Tour.

Man i wish I went to this show as well! :mad:

Justice, Sanitarium, Memory, God That Failed, Creeping, Battery, Cyanide!!!?!?! Gah!

PHUQ
10-18-2010, 03:36 PM
http://metontour.com/portal/events/eventsdetail.asp?id=14559

Nope, still opening with "... Your Life" according to Met on Tour.
Don't believe everything you read mate. They opened with that on the Saturday night. The End of the Line was first last night.;)

Sanitarium78
10-18-2010, 04:24 PM
Are you sure you're not getting That Was Just Your Life mixed up with End Of The Line? They have not opened with TEOTL at all this tour. Plus metontour.com is the bands official tour page and they give live updates as to what's being played. Trust me, that page is never wrong when it comes to Metallica sets.

PHUQ
10-18-2010, 05:30 PM
Are you sure you're not getting That Was Just Your Life mixed up with End Of The Line? They have not opened with TEOTL at all this tour. Plus metontour.com is the bands official tour page and they give live updates as to what's being played. Trust me, that page is never wrong when it comes to Metallica sets.
My apologies mate. You're right. I just got a recording of the show. Please excuse my mistake.

bobbie solo
10-18-2010, 08:46 PM
LOG mailing it in i see

MPF
10-18-2010, 11:21 PM
The God That Failed?...I'd say its Lamb Of God That Failed!

http://instantrimshot.com/

Thank you, thank you!