PDA

View Full Version : Anal Cunt-Fuckin' A

elturtleboy
10-17-2010, 10:22 PM
http://www.patacrecords.com/store/images/Too%20Fast%20for%20AxCx-4.jpg
Possibly My all time favorite band. Im gonna review this in Anal Cunt lyric format. Why? Because im gay.

Seth cant play Grindcore after he came out of his coma
He had to play Glam metal cock rock
He's secretly a fan of Chuckberry anyway
I fuckin hate glam cock rock cause its gay
I deny seeing Motley Crue at Ozzfest
This is the best thing Glam Metal album ever put out
Yes,even better than Pantera's Power Metal or that one Gay Discharge Album
This album only has 10 songs instead of the usual 40.
Songs are actually 2 minutes long(FAGS!)
Not long and boring like the new Iron Maiden album
I illegally downloaded this so Seth couldnt spend his money on Crack
This wasnt as gay as Picnic of Love
Now heres the track listing.

1. Fuck Yeah 5/10
2. Crankin' My Bands Demo On A Box At The Beach 6/10
3. Loudest Stereo 6/10
4. Kickin' Your Ass And Fuckin' Your Bitch 5/10
5. Hot Girls On The Road 9/10
6. Whiskey, Coke And Sluts 6/10
7. All I Give A Fuck About Is Sex 10/10
8. I'm Gonna Give You AIDS 10/10
9. Yay! It's Pink! 7/10
10. I Wish My Dealer Was Open 6/10

I hope i dont get in trouble for this. Fans of AxCx might like it. I thought it was decent and i can listen to it again. Decent for their second Parody album.

mankvill
10-18-2010, 12:58 AM
2. Crankin' My Bands Demo On A Box At The Beach 6/10

Best AxCx title ever.

Indestructible
10-18-2010, 06:45 PM
Possibly My all time favorite band.

:confused::confused::confused:

DethMaiden
10-18-2010, 06:50 PM

:lol:

I'm with you there, buddy.

BloodoftheKings
10-18-2010, 06:51 PM

Nobody seriously believes AC are good musicians. People like elturtleboy enjoy them for the humorous song titles and lyrics. And even if someone really likes their music you shouldn't hate on peoples taste. Especially if some of your favorite bands are Disturbed and Green Day. :2cents:

Indestructible
10-18-2010, 06:57 PM
. And even if someone really likes their music you shouldn't hate on peoples taste. Especially if some of your favorite bands are Disturbed and Green Day. :2cents:

Yeah cause no one here hates on my tastes all the time

Heres the thing,Disturbed and Green Day can actually make music with thought. They can actually sing,they are not talentless their songs actually have a point. They are actually music.

BloodoftheKings
10-18-2010, 07:08 PM

Heres the thing,Disturbed and Green Day can actually make music with thought. They can actually sing,they are not talentless their songs actually have a point. They are actually music.

I wasn't really defending AC (not really a fan). Disturbed are not actually that talented. All of their songs sound exactly the same and Dan Donegan is a very mediocre guitar player. And since when do Disturbed songs have points. :confused:

bt11763
10-18-2010, 07:20 PM

that's bullshit. and grindcore is not music by definition, which is embraced by everyone in the community. so your argument will get you nowhere.

Dextrimental
10-18-2010, 07:41 PM

Aye, and you responding in like makes you no better than them. Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster.

And making sweeping statements such as that is one of the reasons why you receive as much shit as you do on this forum.

Wizzbang11
10-18-2010, 07:55 PM
I genuinely enjoy listening to noise/blurcore era AxCx.
And quite a few of their songtitles are goddamn hilarious.
I certainly prefer them to Disturbed.

I have no interest in hearing Seth Putnam play cock rock, at all.

rjmartinez91
10-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Seth cant play Grindcore after he came out of his coma
He had to play Glam metal cock rock
He's secretly a fan of Chuckberry anyway
I fuckin hate glam cock rock cause its gay
I deny seeing Motley Crue at Ozzfest
This is the best thing Glam Metal album ever put out
Yes,even better than Pantera's Power Metal or that one Gay Discharge Album
This album only has 10 songs instead of the usual 40.
Songs are actually 2 minutes long(FAGS!)
Not long and boring like the new Iron Maiden album
I illegally downloaded this so Seth couldnt spend his money on Crack
This wasnt as gay as Picnic of Love
Now heres the track listing.

You never fail to make me laugh Tortuga :lol:
And yeah, you're gay, and you did see Motley Crue at Ozzfest XD

rjmartinez91
10-18-2010, 11:21 PM
And even if someone really likes their music you shouldn't hate on peoples taste. Especially if some of your favorite bands are Disturbed and Green Day. :2cents:

*Pssssst* You're hating on peoples' tastes.

elturtleboy
10-19-2010, 11:33 AM
I genuinely enjoy listening to noise/blurcore era AxCx.
And quite a few of their songtitles are goddamn hilarious.
I certainly prefer them to Disturbed.

I have no interest in hearing Seth Putnam play cock rock, at all.

He's still using his normal Grind voice. Only the instruments are "Glam". But to me it reminds me of Motorhead with some UK82. Give it a shot mang.

that's bullshit. and grindcore is not music by definition, which is embraced by everyone in the community. so your argument will get you nowhere.

:lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup:

JRA
10-19-2010, 11:45 AM
I don't like tooting my own horn, but my pretend song titles > the titles on this album.

larvtard
10-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Nobody seriously believes AC are good musicians. People like elturtleboy enjoy them for the humorous song titles and lyrics.

Really, NOBODY at all? Not one person? And have you actually talked to elturtleboy, and you know that he doesn't like the music?

Also, stop using the damn 2 cents icon. We know you're giving your "two cents," you just typed up a paragraph defending your point on the matter.

BloodoftheKings
10-19-2010, 03:31 PM
Really, NOBODY at all? Not one person? And have you actually talked to elturtleboy, and you know that he doesn't like the music?

Also, stop using the damn 2 cents icon. We know you're giving your "two cents," you just typed up a paragraph defending your point on the matter.

Well I know theirs gotta be some. Im exaggerating when I say nobody.

Wizzbang11
10-19-2010, 04:16 PM
On the topic of Anal Cunt, Jack-son showed me this interview a few weeks ago with this amazing picture (super NSFW) that can be found by scrolling down the page a little here (https://www.metalstorm.ee/pub/interview.php?interview_id=584) and after viewing it a few times, getting some laughs etc., I showed it to my friend, and after clicking the link for probably the 3rd or 4th time the tattoo on Seth's leg popped out to me. It's clearly an Aryan Brotherhood tattoo. Now, the entire photo is probably 'staged', he is tying off with a guitar cable, so it's quite possible it's a fake tattoo for shock value, but I don't know..
I'm not sure if Seth would be past getting an AB tattoo purely for shock value, but getting a swastika on your body for life seems a bit extreme.
So do you think it's real or for publicity?

elturtleboy
10-19-2010, 09:37 PM
On the topic of Anal Cunt, Jack-son showed me this interview a few weeks ago with this amazing picture (super NSFW) that can be found by scrolling down the page a little here (https://www.metalstorm.ee/pub/interview.php?interview_id=584) and after viewing it a few times, getting some laughs etc., I showed it to my friend, and after clicking the link for probably the 3rd or 4th time the tattoo on Seth's leg popped out to me. It's clearly an Aryan Brotherhood tattoo. Now, the entire photo is probably 'staged', he is tying off with a guitar cable, so it's quite possible it's a fake tattoo for shock value, but I don't know..
I'm not sure if Seth would be past getting an AB tattoo purely for shock value, but getting a swastika on your body for life seems a bit extreme.

Shock Value is a #1 thing for AxCx. But then again I have thought this too with Seth being best buddies with Phil Anselmo and Vaginal Jesus. But Then again....

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/40008535/Anal+Cunt+AnalCunt.jpg

Wizzbang11
10-20-2010, 06:14 PM
Shock Value is a #1 thing for AxCx. But then again I have thought this too with Seth being best buddies with Phil Anselmo and Vaginal Jesus. But Then again....

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/40008535/Anal+Cunt+AnalCunt.jpg

Hmm. Yeah. It might not be real at all, but even if it is I don't think(hope) Seth is an actual AB member.

Is Phil Anselmo actually like a outward racist?

elturtleboy
10-20-2010, 08:03 PM
Hmm. Yeah. It might not be real at all, but even if it is I don't think(hope) Seth is an actual AB member.

Is Phil Anselmo actually like a outward racist?

he denys it,but idk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q67QHvrozw

bt11763
10-20-2010, 09:02 PM

one of the first things i noticed was the poster on the wall next to them and how i would kill to see that lineup: EYEHATEGOD, Goatwhore, AxCx, Strong Intention, Howl, and someone else :drool:

rjturtle9
10-24-2010, 01:37 PM
:lol: how did I miss this thread?

MetalIsArt
11-18-2010, 10:41 AM
Anal it sounds... :eek:

Sepultura69
11-24-2010, 08:58 AM
Disturbed and Green Day can actually make music with thought. They can actually sing,they are not talentless their songs actually have a point. They are actually music.

:hecho: