PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Silence -- Sayerville, NJ -- October 17th, 2010

Bergman101
10-17-2010, 10:10 PM
Pretty good show, nowhere near as good as Faceless and Suffocation but it wasn't bad. Doors were at 5:30, first band went on at 6:15ish. There were two local bands, the latter of which, Fit For An Autopsy had the old Through The Eyes of The Dead singer so they weren't too bad.

Fit For An Autopsy 5/10
The Jackyl (closer)

After them were Conducting From The Grave and they were awesome. They sound like Black Dahlia fused with The Faceless. Definitely one of the better bands of the night. Set might be a little out of order. 8.5/10
????
The Tyrants Throne
Marching Towards Extinction
And Our War Will Draw
The Un-Holiest of Nightmares
When Legends Become Dust

Next up was Molotov Solution. They were hit and miss. They kinda sounded like Whitechapel which is getting tiring these days. 6/10
Rule By Secrecy
????
????
Awakening
Enslaved
The Harbinger

After them was, imo, the best band of the night Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza. Their new album is amazing and I wanna see them live more often. These guys easily stole the show for me. 9.5/10
1. Yippie-Kay-Yay Mother Fucker :rocker:
2. I Am Sammy Jankis
3. Carroll 14, Wossman 7 :rocker:
4. I Don't Mean To Impose But I Am The Ocean
5. W.A.L.L.S.
6. The Lost and Damned
7. The Union

The next band was MyChildren MyBride, they were pretty good. Thankfully they didn't preach and they really got the crowd going. 7.5/10
Terra Firma
On Wings of Integrity
Lost Boys
Hooligans
Boris The Blade
Crimson Grin
Headshot!

Finally, was Suicide Silence! Now I've liked these guys since their first ep came out so I've always had a soft spot for them. They get a lot of shit on here but they're a good band that really gets the crowd going. Set is complete and in order. 9/10
No Time To Bleed :rocker:
Unanswered
Lifted
Smoke
Suffer
Bludgeoned To Death :rocker:
Wake Up
Genocide :rocker:
Disengage
Distorted Thoughts of Addiction :rocker:
The Fallen
No Pity For A Coward

treghet
10-17-2010, 10:19 PM
Well, even though I'm not a fan, it's cool that Suicide Silence is pulling out a song from their EP for this tour. They always ignore that, even though it was the best thing they put out.

bt11763
10-17-2010, 10:44 PM
After them was, imo, the best band of the night Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza. Their new album is amazing and I wanna see them live more often. These guys easily stole the show for me. 9.5/10
1. Yippie-Kay-Yay Mother Fucker :rocker:
2. I Am Sammy Jankis
3. Carroll 14, Wossman 7 :rocker:
4. I Don't Mean To Impose But I Am The Ocean
5. W.A.L.L.S.
6. The Lost and Damned
7. The Union

:fist:

danza rules, i'm bummed i missed them but cattle decapitation and devourment were fucking awesome

xStructualDefect
10-17-2010, 11:54 PM
nice to see Genocide and The Fallen in there. i doubt i'm going to this tour though.