PDA

View Full Version : Black Label Society -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 15th, 2010

passty
10-17-2010, 09:39 AM
Here we are, The Black Label Berzerkus Tour. This was a hell of a show. The pits were insane and I knew so many people there.

Fist band up was 2 Cents, they weren't terrible but nothing special for me. I don't know their setlist but they did a pretty good cover of Strength Beyond Strength by Pantera!!!

Next up was Clutch, I do like these guys, they were pretty boring live, I won't lie. But I do gotta give it to them for their energy on stage.

Next up was Children Of Bodom. My 6th time seeing them and as I always say, they never disappoint. The setlist is as followed.

Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me!
Living Dead Beat
Angel's Don't Kill
Blooddrunk
In Your Face
Downfall
Hate Crew Deathroll

And Finally, a living legend, Zakk Wylde & Black Label Society. My first time seeing them and holy shit they were pretty damn intence. Zakk just rips shit up on that fucking guitar of his. When they played In This River they brought out a piano and the energy for that was so emotional. They had banners over the amps of Dimebag!! The setlist is as followed.

The Beginning...At Last
Crazy Horse
What's In You
The Rose Petalled Garden
Funeral Bell
Overlord
Parade Of The Dead
Piano Solo
In This River
Fire It Up
Guitar Solo
Godspeed Hellbound
The Blessed Hellride
Suicide Messiah
Concrete Jungle
Stillborn

300%_Density
10-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Next up was Clutch, I do like these guys, they were pretty boring live, I won't lie. But I do gotta give it to them for their energy on stage.

:confused:

metalmilitia54
10-17-2010, 05:38 PM
Bodom's set is pretty cool in my opinion for a short one. I'm not too big on Hatecrew on closing BUT Silent Night, Bodom Night is.... orgasmic as an opener!!!

TonyD
10-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Yeah but it's the same set they've been playing in support for the past 5 years.

AnthG
10-18-2010, 07:22 AM
The COB set is in desperate need of some Sixpounder

Nick_to_the_face
10-18-2010, 08:25 AM
I think they should drop In Your Face...not a fan of that song..