PDA

View Full Version : The Birthday Massacre -- Manchester, England -- October 11th, 2010

alinblack
10-12-2010, 08:48 AM
Absolutely fantastic gig! Great interaction with the audience and a top notch performance! They were supported by Resist, and Raggedy Angry.

I didn't know any of Raggedy Angry's stuff, so I didn't get a setlist, but I managed to identify at least 3 songs:
Don't Mess With the SS (It was the first song)
Superjet
(in)sanity
Robot Rock (Daft Punk cover)

Overall a fantastic set from Raggedy Angry, and the cover was awesome, it worked well an an electro-industrial track.

The Birthday Massacre:
In the Dark
Lovers End
Video Kid
Falling Down
Goodnight
Always
Red Stars
To Die For
Shallow Grave
Pins And Needles
Control
Looking Glass
Horror Show
Blue
Midnight
---Encore---
Sleepwalking
Happy Birthday

Really great performance by the band, Chibi got involved with the audience alot (I got got a hug from her myself) and Owen (on keyboards) came over with his keytar and I got to play the bridge section of Happy Birthday! So for me, I had a fantastic time! :D

rjmartinez91
10-12-2010, 11:14 PM
I love The Birthday Massacre. Hopefully I'll see them live one day, although I hear the vocal perfomance isn't as good as it seems. But oh well, good set :bliss:

alinblack
10-13-2010, 12:21 AM
Her vocals on the first song weren't fantastic, but after that, she was fine! I think she probably skipped her vocal warm up! Lol.