PDA

View Full Version : Intronaut-valley of smoke

hb420
10-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Fucking great progressive metal release. Every song on the album from elegy to past tense is amazing.:allan: they just made a tighter leaner version of prehistorisms and cranked the prog to the max. Best song is valley of smoke imo. Also the clean vocals being more prominent really help

MPF
10-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Baddass album. This will be ranking very high in my ebest of 2010!

TonyD
10-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Totally missed the release, I'll check it out

mastodon421
10-10-2010, 02:33 PM
I am going to check it out tommorow can not wait.

Natrlhi
10-19-2010, 08:53 AM
Fucking great progressive metal release. Every song on the album from elegy to past tense is amazing.:allan: they just made a tighter leaner version of prehistorisms and cranked the prog to the max. Best song is valley of smoke imo. Also the clean vocals being more prominent really helpNow this I agree with. Your assessment of the new Kylesa had me thinking you were totally full of shit, but this review gets you back even (meaning, back at zero :D).

You really should try writing more than a few sentences, though. Just a suggestion.

Anyway, I'm loving this album right now, and I agree that the title track is fucking awesome.
Of course, Elegy is a monster as well. Miasma and Core Relations give me a boner, too.

mastodon421
10-19-2010, 09:48 AM
I love this record. I have been listening to it a bunch in the past week. I am really digging the heavy use of bass on this record, their bassist is phenominal and I am glad the bass is more prominent than on their past records. My favorite tracks would have to be Elegy,Core Relations and Valley Of Smoke, Intronaut has hit another home run with this record.