Struck Down
Electric Worry/One Eyed Dollar
Shogun Named Motherfucking Marcus

maxpower
10-07-2010, 08:54 PM
thats good stuff right there :party:

evildeadjedi
10-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Good deal! Did people go nuts for Shogun?

mankvill
10-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Shogun Named Motherfucking Marcus

:rocker:

DethMaiden
10-07-2010, 09:29 PM
VERY impressive for the short set time. As usual The Elephant Riders gets the shaft though. Oh well.

300%_Density
10-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Man take away Abraham Lincoln and that is a perfect set for the time they are allowed.

Derelict
10-08-2010, 05:06 AM
Up first was 2 cents, they might be the worst live band I've ever seen. I didn't know bands still made early 2000s nu-metal. Between awful songs, the singer talked about his dick and what a bad crowd we were. Horrible, horrible band. Not surprisingly, they closed with a Pantera cover (Strength Beyond Strength).

I can confirm that Clutch went on second this evening. Place had started to fill up a little better after 50 or so people watched 2 cents. Gravel Road is a strange opener, but it works. I was very pleasantly surprised when they went right into Marcus after One-Eyed Dollar, as the EW/$ is usually a closer when it's played. Good stuff.

Hung at the bar for a bit for Bodom - I know they opened with a song off of hatebreeder, and Hate Me! was the second song they played. Left soon after to get a late dinner at the Brauhaus. Some members of the cult of Black Label gave us shit for leaving before the hero played as we were leaving.

Derelict
10-08-2010, 05:06 AM
Man take away Abraham Lincoln and that is a perfect set for the time they are allowed.

Abe is a great beer/piss break

es156
10-08-2010, 05:38 AM
Up first was 2 cents, they might be the worst live band I've ever seen. I didn't know bands still made early 2000s nu-metal. Between awful songs, the singer talked about his dick and what a bad crowd we were. Horrible, horrible band. Not surprisingly, they closed with a Pantera cover (Strength Beyond Strength).

I can confirm that Clutch went on second this evening. Place had started to fill up a little better after 50 or so people watched 2 cents. Gravel Road is a strange opener, but it works. I was very pleasantly surprised when they went right into Marcus after One-Eyed Dollar, as the EW/$ is usually a closer when it's played. Good stuff.

Hung at the bar for a bit for Bodom - I know they opened with a song off of hatebreeder, and Hate Me! was the second song they played. Left soon after to get a late dinner at the Brauhaus. Some members of the cult of Black Label gave us shit for leaving before the hero played as we were leaving.

:lol:

TonyD
10-08-2010, 07:47 AM
Duuuude if they play Marcus... :drool:

300%_Density
10-08-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm glad I finally read a bad review for 2 Cents. Sadly when I saw them they covered Raining Blood and it just made me sad inside. For those 3 minutes I resented the song just because they played it.

God that would be amazing to get Marcus as well!!!!

petrovar
10-08-2010, 10:54 AM
I can confirm that Clutch went on second this evening.

Are they rotating with Bodom for the second to last spot of the show?

Derelict
10-08-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm not sure...the show before this (Louisville 10/5), Clutch went on third.

El Gordo
10-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Abe is a great beer/piss break

Bah, Abraham Lincoln is a great tune.

DethMaiden
10-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Bah, Abraham Lincoln is a great tune.

Agreed. I'll never understand all the shit it takes.

Derelict
10-11-2010, 10:54 AM
I think it's about two minutes too long, and the middle part really drags. I'm fine with it in a headline set, but pressed for time opening for BLS, i thought the 6 minutes could be better allocated.