Homecoming
Jesus Of Suburbia
Good Riddance(Time Of your Life)

Encore:
Basket Case
American Eulogy

Encore 2:
Walking Contradiction

They can actually pull this set off live if they play the songs all the way threw and don't stop for 5 minutes in the middle of each one. Great band but they can really bring down what I thought would be a great live show.

mankvill
10-06-2010, 06:16 PM
I Fought The Law(Cover?)

you have sunk to an extreme new low

ASYLUM
10-07-2010, 12:59 PM
you have sunk to an extreme new low

I read it was orginally recorded by Sunny Curtis and The Crickets in 1959. Later it was recorded by Bobby Fuller in 1965. Then it was covered by The Dead Kennedys,The Clash and Green Day. Give the kid a break every young person is not up on 50's and 60's music these days. I have never met anyone who knows of Sunny Curtis and Bobby Fuller.

mankvill
10-07-2010, 03:16 PM
I read it was orginally recorded by Sunny Curtis and The Crickets in 1959. Later it was recorded by Bobby Fuller in 1965. Then it was covered by The Dead Kennedys,The Clash and Green Day. Give the kid a break every young person is not up on 50's and 60's music these days. I have never met anyone who knows of Sunny Curtis and Bobby Fuller.

Everyone knows it's a Clash cover. It's the second Clash song everyone knows, the first being Rock the Casbah.

elturtleboy
10-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Everyone knows it's a Clash cover. It's the second Clash song everyone knows, the first being Rock the Casbah.

nah i think london calling or train in vein come first.

elturtleboy
10-07-2010, 03:45 PM
1.American Idiot
2.2,000 Light years Away
3.Nice Guys Finish Last
4.Holiday
5.Blvd. Of Broken Dreams
6. Good Riddance
7.Know Your Enemy
8.Christian Inferno
9.St.Jimmy
10.Murder City
11.Brain Stew/Jaded
12.Warning
13.Basket Case
14.King For A Day/Shout
15.Hitchin' ARide
16.I Wanna Be On TV(Fang)
17.Outsider(Ramones)
18.Knowledge(Operation Ivy)
19.Minority
20.Jesus Of Suburbia

21.Welcome To Paradise
22.I Fought The Law(The Clash!)
23.Another State Of Mind(Social Distortion)
24.21 Guns
25.Long View

Michael515616
10-22-2010, 09:30 AM
1. Nice Guys Finish Last
2. American Idiot
3. East Jesus Nowhere
4. Going to Pasalacqua
5. Brain Stew/Jaded
6. Hitchin' a Ride
7. Letterbomb
8. Restless Heart Syndrome
9. Christie Road
10. Panic Song
11. Minority
12. Jesus of Suburbia
=======================
Encore: Dookie in full

EDIT: London Calling is definitely The Clash's most famous song.

mastodon421
10-22-2010, 11:28 AM
Brainstew
Geek Stink Breath
2,000 Lightyears Away
Pulling Teeth
Welcome To Paradise
Panic Song
Warning
Hitchin' A Ride
Longview
Burnout
Coming Clean
One For The Razorbacks
Minority
Walking Alone
Android
She
King For A Day
Jesus Of Suburbia(the only song I like off of the past 2 records)
No One Knows
Private Ale
Having A Blast
J.A.R
I Fought The Law(Clash Cover)
Deadbeat Holiday
No Pride
Blitzkreg Bop(Ramones Cover)
Walking Contradiction
Nice Guys Finish Last
Encore
When I Come Around
Stuck With Me
Good Riddance(Time Of Your Life)

christopher
10-22-2010, 01:35 PM

Unknown Hinson does the best cover of it live!!

And my dream Green Day set would be to see them die in Lake Springfield haha sorry had to drop that reference

elturtleboy
10-22-2010, 02:10 PM
And my dream Green Day set would be to see them die in Lake Springfield haha sorry had to drop that reference

ha!

larvtard
10-22-2010, 03:38 PM

should I stay or should I go?

Wrathchild89
12-01-2010, 07:48 AM
01. Song of the Century
02. 21st Century Breakdown
03. Holiday
04. East Jesus Nowhere
05. Before the Lobotomy
06. Give Me Novacaine
07. Viva La Gloria!
08. Longview
09. Nice Guys Finish Last
10. Hitchin' a Ride
11. Geek Stink Breath
12. Stuck With Me
13. 2000 Light Years Away
14. Christie Road
15. 86
16. Scattered
17. Burnout
18. Welcome to Paradise
19. When I Come Around
20. Emenius Sleepus
21. Brain Stew
22. Jaded
23. Basket Case
24. She
25. King for a Day
26. Horseshoes & Handgrenades
27. American Eulogy
28. 21 Guns
29. Boulevard of Broken Dreams
-------------------------------------
30. American Idiot
31. Jesus of Suburbia
32. Wake Me Up When September Ends
-------------------------------------
33. Waiting
34. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

Nick_to_the_face
12-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Surprised how many people actually posted a setlist, not that i have anything against Greenday, just suprised

Indestructible
12-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Surprised how many people actually posted a setlist, not that i have anything against Greenday, just suprised

I assumed I would be the only one who would post a set, along with a few others posting sets of old Green Day songs.

Nick_to_the_face
12-01-2010, 08:50 PM
I assumed I would be the only one who would post a set, along with a few others posting sets of old Green Day songs.

I don't like them like I did when i was 12, but I saw them over the summer and they were extremely good, one of the best performances i've seen, not gonna lie

Indestructible
12-02-2010, 06:13 AM
I don't like them like I did when i was 12, but I saw them over the summer and they were extremely good, one of the best performances i've seen, not gonna lie

I saw them over the summer too, and they really brought down the show. They stopped in the middle of everysong to let the crowd cheer. Every song, they don't do 3 songs and then talk to the crowd like a normal band would do they do that in the middle of every song. I probably wouldn't risk seeing them again.
This is an example of what I'm talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHdovpATJC8

Nick_to_the_face
12-03-2010, 05:51 AM
I saw them over the summer too, and they really brought down the show. They stopped in the middle of everysong to let the crowd cheer. Every song, they don't do 3 songs and then talk to the crowd like a normal band would do they do that in the middle of every song. I probably wouldn't risk seeing them again.
This is an example of what I'm talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHdovpATJC8

They sort of did that, but i don't know it wasn't that bad. It was a pretty good show on my part, no the best, but for the type of music, it was really good.
Wouldn't go again though.:finger2:
Surprisingly I saw a lot of people there with metal shirts. I commented on this guys Devil Driver shirt and he look pleased hahaha

Indestructible
12-03-2010, 06:08 AM
They sort of did that, but i don't know it wasn't that bad. It was a pretty good show on my part, no the best, but for the type of music, it was really good.
Wouldn't go again though.:finger2:
Surprisingly I saw a lot of people there with metal shirts. I commented on this guys Devil Driver shirt and he look pleased hahaha

I probably won't see Green Day again(My dad will be happy, since he won't have to drive me:D). 28 out of the 30 songs they did, they stopped and did solos ect for 5minutes. That is why I will have to think twice about seeing them again. I can understand doing that in 2 or 3 songs but not every song in the set. I still did try to enjoy the show. There were a few other songs I wanted Green Day to do that they could of played but they didn't.
What shocked me was that they didn't play Longview.

Sanitarium78
12-03-2010, 08:42 AM

I've never heard The Clash's cover of that song though I know the old 50s or 60s version of it.

I'm not a fan of theirs but Rock The Casbah, Should I Stay Or Should I Go and London Calling are their most well known songs. Due to the birth of MTV I would give the edge to RTC, I was only like 5 when that song came out but I remember MTV playing the video for it regularly for like two years straight.

Indestructible
12-03-2010, 08:55 AM

That's not cool.

Nick_to_the_face
12-03-2010, 09:01 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/fMexK7u_7sk/0.jpg

hahaha

Indestructible
12-03-2010, 09:40 AM
I made another set

1. Burnout
2. St. Jimmy
3. Welcome To Paradise
4. Bab's Uvula Who?
5. Nice Guys Finish Last
6. Murder City
7. 21st Century Breakdown
8. At the Library
9. Stuck With Me
10. She
11. Pulling Teeth
12. Before The Lobotomy
13. Letter Bomb
14. Having A Blast
15. Geek Stink Breath
16. 86
17. Green Day
18. Outsider(Ramones Cover)
19. Give Me Novacaine
20. Jesus of Suburbia
21. Longview
22. Brain Stew/Jaded
23. The Static Age
24. Hitchin A Ride
25. When I Come Around
26. American Eulogy
27. Emenius Sleepus

Encore
28. American Idiot
29. Homecoming
30. Basket Case

31. In the End

Nick_to_the_face
12-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Could not sit through a 31 song greenday set..

Indestructible
12-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Could not sit through a 31 song greenday set..

That's cause they stop for five minutes in each song, if they just played 3 or 4 songs staight through and then talked to the crowd like any other band it would be fine. Green Day always does about 32 songs. That set I made is only 1hr 45minutes.