14. Eit Auga Til Mimir
15. Lightening
16. Essence
17. Stjerneheimen
18. Isa
19. Balfar (Andi Fara/Prologr)

daimonos
04-24-2011, 01:22 PM
This is what I think is a fairly realistic set that I'd like to see them do on their current headlining tour:

1. Axioma
2. Snorre Enn Tid - Tyngre Enn Natt
3. Ethica Odini
4. Clouds
5. Convoys to Nothingness
6. Bounded By Allegiance
7. The Beacon
8. Ruun
9. Return to Yggdrasil
10. Ridicule Swarm
11. Lightening
12. Ground
13. Isa
14. Balfar (Andi Fara/Prologr)

adamclark52
10-16-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm really more of a fan of Enslaved live then I am on record. Isa and Ruun are my only two real ESSENTIAL Enslaved albums, hence my setlist being heavy on those two.

(intro) Axioma
1. Ethica Odini
2. Entroper
3. Ascension
4. Tides Of Chaos
5. Violet Dawning
6. Api-Vat
7. Bounded By Allegiance
8. Reflection
9. 793 (Slaget Om Lindisfarne) (Not all sixteen minutes, maybe an abridged five minute version)
10. Return To Yggdrasill
11. As Fire Swept Clean The Earth
12. Essence
13. Større Enn Tid - Tyngre Enn Natt (again, maybe a shortened five minute version)
14. Lunar Force
15. The Watcher

I've seen Enslaved five times and I have seen them play some of these songs. I've never seen Entroper, Ascension, Tides Of Chaos, Api-Vat, Bounded By Allegiance, Reflection, 793, Større Enn Tid or Lunar Force. I doubt I ever will. But Enslaved are so great live I'll go see them no matter what.

daimonos
10-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Awesome set. Bounded By Allegiance, Storre Enn Tid - Tyngre Enn Natt, and Reflection are a couple of my favorites, and I'd love to see them live.

adamclark52
10-16-2011, 06:28 PM
Unless they come up with something big on their next album I think Axioma then Ethica Odini should open every concert they do for the rest of their career as Enslaved. And even if they get tired of playing Ethica Odini, Axioma should always be their intro tape.

daimonos
10-16-2011, 06:34 PM
Unless they come up with something big on their next album I think Axioma then Ethica Odini should open every concert they do for the rest of their career as Enslaved. And even if they get tired of playing Ethica Odini, Axioma should always be their intro tape.

Ethica Odini is a great opener, but I think I preferred them opening with To the Coast on the Opeth tour.

adamclark52
10-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Ethica Odini is a great opener, but I think I preferred them opening with To the Coast on the Opeth tour.

That was cool but it was odd at the same time to open with a middle of the album track. It was a good way to introduce themselves to an audience where pretty much everyone had no idea who they were. I heard they opened with Entroper during the Ruun tour but both times I saw them they opened with Path to Vanir.

daimonos
10-16-2011, 07:00 PM
That was cool but it was odd at the same time to open with a middle of the album track. It was a good way to introduce themselves to an audience where pretty much everyone had no idea who they were. I heard they opened with Entroper during the Ruun tour but both times I saw them they opened with Path to Vanir.

Entroper would be a kickass opener, I could imagine Path to Vanir being pretty cool, too.

JRA
11-24-2011, 02:03 PM
I think this would be a pretty good set for the Eld tour.

793 (Slaget Om Lindisfarne)
Loke
Gylfaginning
Vetranott
Hordalendingen
Kvasirs Blod
Fenris
Slaget 1 Skogen Bortenfor
Alfabot
Jotunblod
Heimdallr
For Lenge Siden