PDA

View Full Version : The Black Dahlia Murder -- Brooklyn, NY -- September 30th, 2010

Statutory-Mike
10-01-2010, 04:00 AM
-Statutory Ape :rocker:
-Everything Went Black
-Closed Casket Requiem :D
-Necropolis
-Miasma
-What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse
-Black Valor
-Christ Deformed
-Unhallowed & Funeral Thirst
-A Vulgar Picture :party:
-Elder Misanthropy
-Denounced, Disgraced :rocker:
-Deathmask Divine
-I Will Return :drool:

This might be a little out of order, but I know I've got everything they played.

This was my 4th time seeing Black Dahlia :cool:, and they were fucking great as ever. It was at Club Europa (which is the tiniest venue I've been to in the NYC area so far). Goatwhore fucking killed, and so did Arkaik (I knew they would be pretty killer when I saw the drummer in a Brain Drill shirt, and one of the guitarists was warming up with some death stuff). There was one guy who almost ruined the show for me, by stepping on my friend twice on purpose during Black Dahlia because she gave him a little punch while he was crowd surfing. Keep in mind, this man was probably in his late 20's, maybe 30's, and was rather large. My friend is a 5 foot, 17 year old girl who probably weighs less then 100 lbs. I should have really done something more then give him a little kick while he was on the ground and yell at him, but I didn't want to get kicked out. Regardless, the show was fucking awesome. Might have been the best time I've seen them. Go see this if it comes by you, you won't regret it.

bt11763
10-01-2010, 10:05 AM
:boohoo:

i hate my life for missing this

SilentSoldier144
10-01-2010, 10:33 AM
My band was going to open for this show but we ended up not being able to. Baww :(

mankvill
10-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Great set. Elder Misanthropy is fantastic.

CapnAwesome
10-01-2010, 12:37 PM
For us who've already seen them on a different leg of a Deflorate tour, this is kinda disappointing, no set changes whatsoever.

Needs different Deflorate material

bobbie solo
10-01-2010, 10:35 PM
oof