----------------------
Not enough
Spellbound
Our truth

Photos from the show:

http://www.metalsymphony.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5071

Indestructible
09-30-2010, 06:33 AM
Nice to see 1.19 in the set. I wish they would do more from unleashed memories and in a reverie

Sanitarium78
09-30-2010, 07:34 AM
I know the link you provided has some but the article still needs more pictures of Cristina:drool:

As for the set it's very blah to me. They're focusing too much on their last two albums which a both just so-so as far as i'm conserned. So there really isn't enough for me to be intrested in.

The_jman
09-30-2010, 08:23 AM
I know the link you provided has some but the article still needs more pictures of Cristina:drool:

As for the set it's very blah to me. They're focusing too much on their last two albums which a both just so-so as far as i'm conserned. So there really isn't enough for me to be intrested in.
It is nice to see senzafine in the set again though.

AnthG
09-30-2010, 10:49 AM
Length wise the set is pretty good. I can understand not doing a lot of old stuff, but even a couple more songs off of Comalies would be great if you're doing an 18 song set.

Indestructible
09-30-2010, 10:57 AM
The only Lacuna Coil album I don't really car for is shallow life. Karmacode was ok. I wonder if they will go back to the sound of In a Reverie and Unleashed Memories anytime soon.

AnthG
09-30-2010, 11:06 AM
Probably not.

JLRedWing13
09-30-2010, 11:37 AM
I would love to see that set and that length of a set over here. When I saw them headline over a year ago, they played 14 songs. They had Swamped on the setlist, but they cut it..... :mad:

rjmartinez91
09-30-2010, 01:08 PM
Not Enough could have been replaced by a way better song as far as encore songs go.

Sanitarium78
09-30-2010, 04:04 PM
I don't think they're ever going back to the sound on IAR or UA but going back to the Comalies sound would be cool to and I think more likely.

JLRedWing13
09-30-2010, 05:17 PM
I don't think they're ever going back to the sound on IAR or UA but going back to the Comalies sound would be cool to and I think more likely.
I think a lot of people would be pleased with that. Not that I'm complaining. I'm in the minority that likes the latest album and thoroughly enjoys them live.

dimmudan
09-30-2010, 07:01 PM
Wow they haven't had anything from Unleashed Memories or In a Reverie in a few years (at least that I've seen). It was so great seeing them back on the Comalies tour when they still hit those albums hard. I never got to see 1:19. :drool: That would've been great. I agree very nice to see Senzafine back in too.

Funny that the first time I saw them they were opening for Opeth. My how things have changed :( :mad::axe::axe: Definitely not in love with the last 2 albums but I kept seeing them anyhow and they still put on a good show but just have poor setlist choices that are far too heavily weighted on those 2 albums.

Sanitarium78
10-01-2010, 05:11 AM
I think a lot of people would be pleased with that. Not that I'm complaining. I'm in the minority that likes the latest album and thoroughly enjoys them live.

Shallow Life does have some good songs on it. But the album just doesn't have much staying power. At least with me it didn't at all. After I heard the album like ten times it was enough for me and it was time to move onto something else.

I'm still wondering why they still think they're touring for Karmacode though? If they take Closer, Fragments Of Faith and Enjoy The Silence out that'll give them room for one song off IAR and another one off UA and Comalies.

I enjoy them live and not too many singers bring the energy live that Cristina does. But they need to learn how to balance their set better.

mastodon421
10-01-2010, 08:50 AM
I actually liked Shallow Life, it was a change of pace for Lacuna Coil but it was still a good record.Never seen them live but I would love to some day.

rjmartinez91
10-02-2010, 11:52 PM
Shallow Life is a good album, it's not bad or anything...just different. It has a new style to it. I think their image is changing a bit. Old Lacuna Coil is still my favorite though. The only songs I don't really like from Shallow Life are...Unchained, Wide Awake :hecho: , The Maze (It's an okay song...I guess :bouville: ) and the song Shallow Life, Idk. :confused:

My favorite songs from the album...
1.I'm Not Afraid :horns:
2.Survive
3.Spellbound
4.I Won't Tell You :tongue:

Everything else is just good. Overall, I'd give the album like a 7.5/10

JLRedWing13
10-03-2010, 10:51 AM
I love the title track....I think it's beautiful.

rjmartinez91
10-04-2010, 03:39 PM
I love the title track....I think it's beautiful.

Idk, to me it sounds too depressing. Like ugh...

:violin:
Ughhhhhh, it's just not my style I guess.