One Eye Dollar
Cypress Grove
50,000 Unstoppable Watts
Power Player
Who's Been Talking?

Clutch played between 2 cents and bodom

MPF
09-27-2010, 02:06 PM
Wow almost all songs from the last 3 albums. I'm kinda shocked by that. Not a bad thing at all just different.

maxpower
09-27-2010, 02:47 PM
Nice set. I was hoping they would be main support so I'd have more time to get to the show, but I guess I'll have to make sure I head over early.

evildeadjedi
09-27-2010, 02:49 PM
That looks like a set from 2008 except for 50k. :confused:

HugeRockStar
09-27-2010, 10:05 PM
I'm happy with any Clutch setlist, I was more worried about length then what they'd actually play. I expected mostly new stuff seeing as they're opening. I like opening with Gravel Road and closing with Who's Been Talking.

TonyD
09-27-2010, 10:38 PM
If Megadeth can pull out My Last Words, they can do Careful With That Mic in SF. It could happen. And monkeys could fly out of my butt.

MPF
09-27-2010, 10:49 PM
If Megadeth can pull out My Last Words, they can do Careful With That Mic in SF. It could happen. And monkeys could fly out of my butt.

Its funny you bring that up.

A few days ago I read and interview with Neil and he proclaims that Pure Rock Fury is his least favorite album, and Careful With That Mic...is one of his least favorite songs.

That sucks for me because Pure Rock Fury is my first Clutch album and CWTM was the first Clutch song I heard *unless you count Escape From The Prison Planet on Escape From LA, but I didn't know that was them at the time*.

HugeRockStar
09-27-2010, 10:50 PM
I'd LOVE to hear Careful With That Mic

Derelict
09-28-2010, 05:51 AM
Careful with that Mic is their biggest "hit" which is kinda funny. The only song i see from that album fairly regularly in the sets is Red Horse Rainbows

DethMaiden
09-28-2010, 06:04 AM
Careful with that Mic is their biggest "hit" which is kinda funny. The only song i see from that album fairly regularly in the sets is Red Horse Rainbows

Pure Rock Fury is Neil's least favorite album he's ever appeared on, apparently. I'd say anything we get we're lucky to get - I've seen them do Red Horse Rainbow, Open Up the Border, and the title track once each.

Derelict
09-28-2010, 06:33 AM
Pure Rock Fury is Neil's least favorite album he's ever appeared on, apparently. I'd say anything we get we're lucky to get - I've seen them do Red Horse Rainbow, Open Up the Border, and the title track once each.

Ugh, that's unfortunate...I've gotten PRF and RHR a few times, and i got Immortal once during the epic two night stint in NYC last year.

DethMaiden
09-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Yeah man, when I read that interview I was like "Did you ever listen to Jam Room?" :lol:

PRF isn't my favorite, not by a long shot, but there's some great material on there that I'm sad I'll probably never hear. Drink to the Dead, anyone?

HugeRockStar
09-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Elephant Riders and Pure Rock Fury are my favorites from them, they were so raw and heavy then. I wish they'd play more Pure Rock Fury live.

evildeadjedi
09-29-2010, 09:04 AM
Yeah man, when I read that interview I was like "Did you ever listen to Jam Room?" :lol:

PRF isn't my favorite, not by a long shot, but there's some great material on there that I'm sad I'll probably never hear. Drink to the Dead, anyone?

PRF is definitely not my favorite but, it still is great. Careful With That Mic, Frankenstein, Brazenhead, and Drink to the Dead are the only songs I have never seen live. The only one I'm happy to have not seen is Frankenstein(in fact it's the only track on PRF I always skip).

PRF, RHR, Open Up The Boarder and Immortal are the four I have seen the most, PRF three times and RHR+Immortal+Open Up The Boarder twice.

Derelict
09-29-2010, 09:33 AM
^^^ I saw them 4 times with Wino as the opener, 2-3 times they brought him out to do RHR with them - so I've seen that song a bunch

evildeadjedi
09-29-2010, 10:39 AM
^^^ I saw them 4 times with Wino as the opener, 2-3 times they brought him out to do RHR with them - so I've seen that song a bunch

Too awesome, I have never seen Wino play with Clutch for RHR.