Mirror, Mirror
-----------------------------------
Punishment Divine
The Bard's Song (In the Forest)
Wheel of Time
Imaginations from the Other Side

Maiden33
09-26-2010, 04:00 PM
Ugh, so apparently Another Holy War and And the Story Ends won't get played all the time - in which case I'm pretty certain I'll wind up not seeing them.

maidenpriest
09-26-2010, 04:05 PM
I plan on going regardless of what theyre playing, not like I have a whole lot of shows to see anyways. Plus Blind Guardian is one of my favorite bands of all time. I don't really mind this set even though I do miss Another Holy War.

Maiden33
09-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Well yeah, the setlist won't in any way effect whether or not I go to the show. I am 100% going, regardless. There aren't many BG songs I don't like, they'd really have to try hard to make a setlist I didn't want to see. But I still can't help and be picky.

ravenheart
09-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Hmm, barely changed the setlist from last year apart from to add the new songs. Don't regret skipping this, then.

JLRedWing13
09-26-2010, 08:18 PM
Closing with Imaginations on this one...pretty cool.

MPF
09-26-2010, 08:53 PM
Source: http://www.blind-guardian.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38147&start=100

Sacred Worlds
Welcome to Dying
Born in a Mourning Hall
Nightfall
Fly
Time Stands Still (At the Iron Hill)
Traveler in Time
Valhalla
Lord of the Rings
This Will Never End
A Voice in the Dark
Mirror, Mirror
-----------------------------------
Punishment Divine
The Bard's Song (In the Forest)
Wheel of Time
Imaginations from the Other Side

YES!!!. There's still hope for Minnesota.

bigguytoo9
09-26-2010, 09:57 PM
Excellent setlist, "Time Stands Still" is one of my fav BG songs.

Maiden33
09-26-2010, 10:11 PM
YES!!!. There's still hope for Minnesota.

Born in a Mourning Hall has always easily been my least favorite song on Imaginations. Granted, I still like it, which is why I love that album so much, but I specifically hope I don't see that song in November, especially if I have a chance of seeing Another Holy War (:drool:) instead.

AnthG
09-26-2010, 10:14 PM
I've never seen 'em before, and they do a full US tour once every 4 years or so it seems, so I'm going regardless of what they play.

mankvill
09-26-2010, 11:06 PM
:party::party:

MPF
09-27-2010, 02:33 AM
Born in a Mourning Hall has always easily been my least favorite song on Imaginations. Granted, I still like it, which is why I love that album so much, but I specifically hope I don't see that song in November, especially if I have a chance of seeing Another Holy War (:drool:) instead.

There isn't a bad song on Imaginations, but Born In A Morning Hall got me into Blind Guardian all those years ago. That's why I wanna see it so bad.