Flying High Again
I Don't Want to Change the World
Crazy Train

Encore:

Mama, I'm Coming Home
No More Tears
Paranoid
Outro (I Love You All)

:wow: I love it that Ozzy's going all out this tour with his sets.

PowerMaiden
09-25-2010, 07:43 PM
got to admit, fucking great set

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

makethemsuffer12
09-25-2010, 09:15 PM
Awesome set. I must say, Ozzy's really stepped his game up this year.

Gus must've been happy playing in his homeland.

causeofdeath
09-25-2010, 10:51 PM
wow. if he keeps this set i might actually go see him. thats an incredible set.

The_jman
09-26-2010, 05:54 AM
I'm not even a huge fan, and I like a lot on that set too.

eyekantspele
09-26-2010, 09:18 AM
The only thing that could make that set more perfect is if he threw in Over The Mountain and The Wizard. Can't wait to see him again in November

JLRedWing13
09-26-2010, 11:13 AM
Over The Mountain is the only big song missing....otherwise, perfect.

God Bringer Of Death
09-26-2010, 01:57 PM
Absolutely incredible! I've been watching YouTube clips, he seems to be having a lot of fucking fun and interacts with the other guys on stage quite a bit. I'm really liking this lineup. They've obviously given Ozzy a huge boost too.

Balls to the wall at 61, great for him! I can't wait 'til he's back in Chicago!

Sanitarium78
09-26-2010, 02:24 PM
I just had an intresting thought come to mind. We all used to complain about the lack of variety and depth in Ozzy's set over the last 15 years or so. But has anyone else noticed that BLS does the same old shit live all the time now and now that Zakk is no longer with Ozzy his sets are a lot better?

Maybe it wasn't Ozzy who was the problem all these years when it came to lack of songs in the set, it looks like it may have been Zakk who was the issue.

Anyone else see it this way or am I just nuts?

daimonos
09-26-2010, 02:44 PM
I just had an intresting thought come to mind. We all used to complain about the lack of variety and depth in Ozzy's set over the last 15 years or so. But has anyone else noticed that BLS does the same old shit live all the time now and now that Zakk is no longer with Ozzy his sets are a lot better?

Maybe it wasn't Ozzy who was the problem all these years when it came to lack of songs in the set, it looks like it may have been Zakk who was the issue.

I honestly don't think Zakk would have had much control over Ozzy's sets, and I thought I remembered reading that Zakk used to push for Ozzy to change up his sets. But who knows.

JLRedWing13
09-26-2010, 02:46 PM

I think Ozzy is just refreshed again with the new guitarist and everything. I think getting rid of Zakk probably helped him get out of that rut, but I doubt Zakk had much control over the set.

Sanitarium78
09-26-2010, 02:48 PM
I think Ozzy is just refreshed again with the new guitarist and everything. I think getting rid of Zakk probably helped him get out of that rut, but I doubt Zakk had much control over the set.

You and diamonos are probably right. I just thought it was intresting the direction Ozzy's set has taken since Zakk left.

God Bringer Of Death
09-26-2010, 03:09 PM
You and diamonos are probably right. I just thought it was intresting the direction Ozzy's set has taken since Zakk left.

Definitely interesting. But I think new blood and new energy in the band and his healthier lifestyle has all come together. Personally, I don't miss Zakk one bit. It really seems like a band now, a solid unit with no one stealing any spotlight. They all look like they're having a good time up there, especially Ozzy. Refreshing to see, for sure.

JudasPriest89
09-26-2010, 05:26 PM
source: setlist.fm

Intro (Carl Orff - O Fortuna)
Bark at the Moon
Let Me Hear You Scream
Mr. Crowley
I Don't Know
Fairies Wear Boots
Suicide Solution
War Pigs
Road to Nowhere
Fire in the Sky
Into the Void
Shot in the Dark
Guitar Solo
Rat Salad
Drum Solo
Iron Man
Killer of Giants
Flying High Again
I Don't Want to Change the World
Crazy Train

Encore:

Mama, I'm Coming Home
No More Tears
Paranoid
Outro (I Love You All)

Damn, never thought I'd see an Ozzy setlist (These days anayways) so long & so great

bobbie solo
09-26-2010, 08:10 PM
wow...how long was this show? i figure ozzy would keel over after 90 minutes, but this seems longer. guess he's healthier than we all thought.

Dissimulate
09-26-2010, 11:40 PM
Fuck. Resistance failed. Will be going to this, even if I have to sell a kidney.