PDA

View Full Version : Black Label Society -- Edmonton, Alberta -- September 24th, 2010

Fires Of Sedition
09-25-2010, 12:07 PM
From setlists.fm. Couldn't find a setlist for Clutch, so there's still no telling who plays directly before Black Label Society.

Children Of Bodom
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me!
Bodom Beach Terror
In Your Face
Angels Don't Kill
Blooddrunk
Living Dead Beat
Downfall
Hate Crew Deathroll

Black Label Society
The Beginning At Last
Crazy Horse
What's in You
The Rose Petalled Garden
Funeral Bell
Overlord
Parade of the Dead
In This River
Fire It Up
Guitar Solo
Godspeed Hell Bound
The Blessed Hellride
Suicide Messiah
Concrete Jungle
Stillborn

Sanitarium78
09-25-2010, 12:34 PM
Another bang up job with your set Zakk. Great variety as always:tp:

Northern_Shaman
09-25-2010, 12:43 PM
As I said in the previous thread about this tour:

Children of Bodom played directly before BLS in Vancouver. Positive. There is no disputing this. No time-travelling dwarf will argue with me otherwise. So it's either they're rotating direct support, or Bodom holds the spot.

PlaysWithKnives
09-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Another bang up job with your set Zakk. Great variety as always:tp:

Yeah. Zakk likes to ignore songs from STD and 1919 a lot. I don't know why. Those are the biggest fan favorites. They can do any number of songs, especially from those albums in place of "What's in You". That being said, the set is ok. Just a short set and the lack of songs from those albums are the only negatives.

300%_Density
09-25-2010, 04:47 PM
I was under the impression that Clutch was doing direct support for BLS on this tour. I didn't know of it rotating. I'm hoping Clutch is direct support. No offense to C.O.B. because I love them too but I love Clutch more. Hopefully in a few more months I can have a pipe dream of hoping the BLS set is changed a little bit.

sarsip
09-25-2010, 06:46 PM
I was under the impression that Clutch was doing direct support for BLS on this tour. I didn't know of it rotating. I'm hoping Clutch is direct support. No offense to C.O.B. because I love them too but I love Clutch more. Hopefully in a few more months I can have a pipe dream of hoping the BLS set is changed a little bit.

Clutch is rotating spots with Bodom. In Montreal, Bodom is playing before BLS.

Derelict
09-25-2010, 08:27 PM
Bodom is a joke band - them even rotating with clutch pisses me off

300%_Density
09-25-2010, 09:14 PM
Couldn't agree more. I don't hate Bodom by any means, I do like them, but I don't see how COB should be playing after Clutch. Just a travesity.

MPF
09-26-2010, 01:30 AM
WHY DOES NO ONE HAVE A CLUTCH SETLIST YET?????!

TonyD
09-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Bodom is a joke band - them even rotating with clutch pisses me off
They're not a joke band. Unless you're comparing them to Clutch...
WHY DOES NO ONE HAVE A CLUTCH SETLIST YET?????!

Who cares, you know they're going to be changing it every night.

MPF
09-26-2010, 08:52 PM

That is very true, but they do play at least a couple of the same songs every night.

Derelict
09-27-2010, 05:18 AM
That is very true, but they do play at least a couple of the same songs every night.

Not to argue, but they really don't - you can see them back to back nights and have no repeats.

From the clutch board, sounds like clutch has played before Bodom on the Canada dates, and Clutch has gotten ~ 10 songs

Happy Bunny
09-27-2010, 08:07 AM

ummm, precisely why seeing what they played on any given night is cool. wtf?

metal bands should take a page from the clutch book and change setlists. why wouldn't a band want to make a fan come out every night?

HugeRockStar
09-27-2010, 09:01 AM
ummm, precisely why seeing what they played on any given night is cool. wtf?

metal bands should take a page from the clutch book and change setlists. why wouldn't a band want to make a fan come out every night?

Totally agree. Most metal bands are lazy, that's why. They stick to a set so they know they can play it in their sleep instead of challenging themselves to switch it up every night, and use lighting and shit as an excuse not to change it.

MPF
09-27-2010, 12:31 PM
Not to argue, but they really don't - you can see them back to back nights and have no repeats.

From the clutch board, sounds like clutch has played before Bodom on the Canada dates, and Clutch has gotten ~ 10 songs

Not trying to argue either but on the last tour example they did have repeats throughout the tour, 50,000 Unstoppable Watts for example.

10 Clutch songs is too short.

smearCampaign
09-27-2010, 12:37 PM
If tickets were $25 and I had any interest in seeing CoB or BLS again maybe I'd go. I can wait for Clutch to come back around headlining.

xStructualDefect
09-27-2010, 01:51 PM
for the amount of time Bodom has, that's a pretty good short setlist. but i'm not shelling out $50 for this. not a fan of BLS or Clutch.

Fires Of Sedition
09-28-2010, 01:14 AM
Needs more from Follow The Reaper (Kissing The Shaodws, you fucks!) and at least one from Something Wild