Your Poison Throne
Beyond Within
This Godless Endeavor
-----------------
The Seven Tongues of God
The Obsidian Conspiracy
------------------
Enemies of Reality

The Seven Tongues of God and Beyond Within, fuck yes! :rocker::rocker: Shame that there's only one song off of Dreaming Neon Black, but three off Dead Heart is nice (though I would have preferred the title track over The River Dragon Has Come).

I hope they'll be able to play the whole set at Rock & Shock...

Sanitarium78
09-25-2010, 11:41 AM
TRDHC isn't leaving the set at all. It's been a regular forever while DHIADW is played every so often. Seven Tongues is a regular to so it's no surprise that it's in the set. I do like that Beyond Within has been in every set i've seen so far this tour.

All around a solid set but it's a shame that in their hometown they aren't able to do a longer set. Thirteen songs is way too short for a band that has so many good ones.

makethemsuffer12
09-25-2010, 11:50 AM
Was this a headlining set? If so, that's pretty disappointing, though they do make good use of the short time they had, I guess. The only songs that I really think are missing for me is "My Acid Words" and "The Heart Collector". I think it would be pretty sweet if they pulled out "Who Decides" again, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

PlaysWithKnives
09-25-2010, 12:41 PM
The set seems pretty short, but they made good time of it. That's really good stuff. I thought they would do a couple more new ones though. The tour just started though, so a song or two may be added or changed.

maidenpriest
09-25-2010, 02:20 PM
I also agree that this set seems kind of short but I still wish I was seeing this tour. :( Been wanting to see Nevermore for a few years now.

MPF
09-25-2010, 02:46 PM
What's with all the hate for The River Dragon Has Come. It's a killer track?

I do agree that this is too short of a set for a headlining spot. Maybe they'll add a song or two for upcoming shows.

makethemsuffer12
09-25-2010, 02:54 PM

People hate that song? :confused: Shit, that's probably my favorite Nevermore song.

John The Drummer
09-25-2010, 02:56 PM
I was there... that is not the entire set. They played a lot more, "The Heart Collector" and "Taste Revenge" (Sanctuary cover) are two to name.

makethemsuffer12
09-25-2010, 03:00 PM
I was there... that is not the entire set. They played a lot more, "The Heart Collector" and "Taste Revenge" (Sanctuary cover) are two to name.

Oh shit, really? That's awesome.

JuuKun
09-25-2010, 03:28 PM

It's a really good song, just not one of my favorites off Dead Heart, whereas the other two in the set + the title track are.

Cool to hear that they played more than that. Fucking Taste Revenge?! That'll be killer if they keep it in for the Worcester date.

AS YOU IMPLORE ON BENDED KNEE
DO YOU REGRET WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME?
NO MATTER HOW YOU PLEAD
I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN!!

:rocker:

Sanitarium78
09-25-2010, 04:08 PM

I do agree that this is too short of a set for a headlining spot. Maybe they'll add a song or two for upcoming shows.

I don't think there's any hate for River Dragon at all. In my first post I was just telling the OP that it won't be leaving the set anytime soon. If any one song from them is a regular it's that one. I'm not sure how you got that any of us were hating on it. It's one of my favorites off of DHIADW along with the title track, Narco and Evolution 169. I wonder why Four Walls is played so much though?

When I saw them in 2005 they did River Dragon and the song completely crushes live. There will be some different songs I think. They tend to switch a few songs up in their sets with some regularity.

PlaysWithKnives
09-25-2010, 04:51 PM

That's cool. Setlist fm has been pretty hit and miss lately. I though the short set was odd, especially for it being in their home town. "The Heart Collector" rules. Cool that they did a Sanctuary song too.

darkguardian50
09-25-2010, 06:59 PM
Narcosynthesis
I, Voyager
The Termination Proclamation
The River Dragon Has Come
Born
Emptiness Unobstructed
Inside Four Walls
Your Poison Throne
Beyond Within
This Godless Endeavor
-----------------
The Seven Tongues of God
The Obsidian Conspiracy
------------------
Enemies of Reality

Alot to like here. TGE, Obsidian Conspiracy, Termination Proclamation, 7 Tongues, RDHC, I Voyager. I am less of a fan of Born (overplayed) Narcosynethesis, Inside Four Walls, Emptiness Unobstructed and Your Poison Throne. I am not a huge fan of Beyond Within but its cool to see them playing it. I'd like to have seen The Heart Collector (which they apparently played so thats cool). Engines of Hate, Sound of Silence, Deconstruction, Psalm of Lydia, Sentient 6, Poison Godmachine, Seed Awakening or Next in Line over some of the ones I mentioned. Still pretty hard to fault that set. I just want to finally see them live. I keep missing them and I will miss them again cause last I checked they ain't coming to Florida :mad: