PDA

View Full Version : Overkill -- Brisbane, Australia -- September 23rd, 2010

PHUQ
09-23-2010, 08:11 AM
This was my third time seeing them in 5 months, and although Overkill only played as a four piece tonight (Derek Tailer wasn't there due to his father being ill), the band were amazing as per usual. Support band was the mighty Mortal Sin.

1. The Green And Black
2. Rotten To The Core
3. Wrecking Crew
4. Hello From The Gutter
5. Coma
6. Hammerhead
7. Ironbound
8. Necroshine
9. Long Time Dyin'
10. Old School
11. In Union We Stand
12. Bring Me The Night
13. Walk Through Fire
14. Thanx For Nothin

ENCORE
15. Horrorscope
16. Elimination
17. Fuck You - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (AC/DC Cover) - Fuck You(Reprise)

es156
09-23-2010, 09:34 AM
I like that set list.

BrutalN00dle
09-23-2010, 02:25 PM
THANX FOR NOTHIN! Fuck yes, I hope this is the set for the USA tour.

El Gordo
09-23-2010, 04:16 PM
A good set as usual, but I wish they'd play something else off the new album...

JRA
09-23-2010, 04:30 PM
A good set as usual, but I wish they'd play something else off the new album...

Seriously. It's been almost a year. At least rotate the title track or Bring Me The Night in and out with some other songs.

camby118
09-23-2010, 06:14 PM
Needs Overkill and Feel The Fire.
Also... Deny the Cross, Skullkrusher, and Evil Never Dies would be appreciated!

El Gordo
09-23-2010, 06:39 PM
Seriously. It's been almost a year. At least rotate the title track or Bring Me The Night in and out with some other songs.

Yeah I find it kind of weird that they only play those three... I mean Give a Little, The Goal is Your Soul, Endless War... ENDLESS FUCKING WAR... are all great tunes. Actually I'd prefer if they took out The Green and Black for any of those three.

jhdeity
09-25-2010, 09:02 AM
Needs Overkill and Feel The Fire.
Also... Deny the Cross, Skullkrusher, and Evil Never Dies would be appreciated!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of the above!

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
10-24-2010, 11:18 AM
These guys seriously need to re vamp their entire setlist. They play the same songs all the time. RELIX was a killer album and all we ever get is the super cheezy, weak, old school.
They need to play more FTF, TO and Horrorscope songs. Those were the best 3 records before RELIX and IRONBOUND.
Give me one good reason they've never played A POUND OF FLESH live.
Ive been going to their shows since 1986, and am sooooo tired of hearing rotten to the core, hello from the gutter and elimination.
With so many songs to choose from, it amazes me that bands always play the same shit over and over year after year ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

makethemsuffer12
10-24-2010, 11:25 AM
These guys seriously need to re vamp their entire setlist. They play the same songs all the time. RELIX was a killer album and all we ever get is the super cheezy, weak, old school.
They need to play more FTF, TO and Horrorscope songs. Those were the best 3 records before RELIX and IRONBOUND.
Ive been going to their shows since 1986, and am sooooo tired of hearing rotten to the core, hello from the gutter and elimination.
With so many songs to choose from, it amazes me that bands always play the same shit over and over year after year ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

u mad?

idrinkwine732
10-24-2010, 11:27 AM

You make it sound like Ironbound has been out for 4 years.