PDA

View Full Version : Metallica -- Christchurch, New Zealand -- September 22nd, 2010

Sanitarium78
09-22-2010, 08:18 AM
source: metontour.com

That Was Just Your Life
Cyanide
Harvester Of Sorrow
Through The Never
One
The Memory Remains
The Four Horsemen
Sad But True
Turn The Page
The Judas Kiss
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Damage, Inc.
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Blitzkreig
Hit The Lights
Seek and Destroy

I had to quadruple check this but nothing off RTL:eek: I thought James always said that was his favorite Metallica album. Oh well, at least The Four Horsemen is becoming more regular again.

The_jman
09-22-2010, 08:52 AM
Interesting selection.

eyekantspele
09-22-2010, 09:03 AM
Through the Never? Thats kinda rare these days. Thats one of my favorite black album songs

snowdog2112
09-22-2010, 09:39 AM
Kinda weak setlist

MetalIsArt
09-22-2010, 10:29 AM

That Was Just Your Life
Cyanide
Harvester Of Sorrow
Through The Never
One
The Memory Remains
The Four Horsemen
Sad But True
Turn The Page
The Judas Kiss
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Damage, Inc.
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Blitzkreig
Hit The Lights
Seek and Destroy

I had to quadruple check this but nothing off RTL:eek: I thought James always said that was his favorite Metallica album. Oh well, at least The Four Horsemen is becoming more regular again.

Weird! :eek:

Maple Syrup
09-22-2010, 11:20 AM
IMO: then it aint a worthy setlist!

kornisdabomb
09-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Through the never
judas kiss
four hoursmen
Damage inc
hit the lights

I like it!!!

iggus
09-22-2010, 02:30 PM
anyone have The Sword setlist from this show?

Queensrychian
09-22-2010, 04:49 PM

That Was Just Your Life
Cyanide
Harvester Of Sorrow
Through The Never
One
The Memory Remains
The Four Horsemen
Sad But True
Turn The Page
The Judas Kiss
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Damage, Inc.
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Blitzkreig
Hit The Lights
Seek and Destroy

Yeah they were to busy doing turn the page, and pu$%y songs like nothing else matter instead of ride, fight, for whom, creep, need I say more.
Huge fan but when the big four come around slayer will kick metallica's ass off the stage. Stop doing these Shitty sets and man up and do some f'ing metal. Finally is it me or is it time to lose seek and destroy and sad but true forever?????????

Sanitarium78
09-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Yeah they were to busy doing turn the page, and pu$%y songs like nothing else matter instead of ride, fight, for whom, creep, need I say more.
Huge fan but when the big four come around slayer will kick metallica's ass off the stage. Stop doing these Shitty sets and man up and do some f'ing metal. Finally is it me or is it time to lose seek and destroy and sad but true forever?????????

I could do without TTP and NEM should've been gone long ago. S&D and SBT can go away for a bit to, or at the very least be part of the rotation they do. If former set mainstays like CD, FWTBT, FTB, Battery, Sanitarium, T4H and Whiplash can be rotated in and out, songs like SBT, S&D and NEM very well should be to and not be an exception.

Still, this was the second show played at this venue so maybe they wanted to do something completely different. A lot of the same people may have seen them the first night to.

JLRedWing13
09-23-2010, 09:59 AM
Huge fan but when the big four come around slayer will kick metallica's ass off the stage.
That would require Slayer doing something about their sound....

That setlist is a rare occurence, but it probably won't happen again.