PDA

View Full Version : Jon Oliva's Pain -- St. Petersburg, FL -- September 17th, 2010

Spiral_Slave
09-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Great show as always.

01. Lies
02. Chance
03. Hounds
04. Death Rides A Black Horse
05.The Evil Within
06. Agony And Ecstacy
07.O To G
08. Firefly
09. Sirens
10. Warriors
11. Living On The Edge Of Time
12. Festival
13. Ghost In The Ruins
14. Tonight He Grins Again
15. Believe
16. All The Time
17. Gutter Ballet
18. End Times
19. Hall Of The Mountain King
20. When The Crowds Are Gone

Maiden33
09-18-2010, 06:43 AM
Fantastic set actually. "End Times", "O to G", "Agony and Ecstasy", and "Ghost in the Ruins" are really cool surprises. Still nothing off the damn first (and best) JOP album though. I suppose it's possible that mystery song is "All the Time". Either that or 'Tage's "Of Rage and War", but I figure you would've known that. Did they do the extended guitar solo jam during Ghost in the Ruins?

Also, there's no "the" in "Chance". :P

es156
09-18-2010, 07:05 AM
Oh yeah, I would love to see Agony And Ecstasy & Ghost In The Ruins! Hope he is able to bring this show up north.

Spiral_Slave
09-18-2010, 07:26 AM
Fantastic set actually. "End Times", "O to G", "Agony and Ecstasy", and "Ghost in the Ruins" are really cool surprises. Still nothing off the damn first (and best) JOP album though. I suppose it's possible that mystery song is "All the Time". Either that or 'Tage's "Of Rage and War", but I figure you would've known that. Did they do the extended guitar solo jam during Ghost in the Ruins?

Also, there's no "the" in "Chance". :P

The missing song was actually "All The Time." And fixed. ;)

They didn't extend the solo part in Ghost In The Ruins, that would've be sweet though.

Maiden33
09-18-2010, 09:39 AM
Oh yeah, I would love to see Agony And Ecstasy & Ghost In The Ruins! Hope he is able to bring this show up north.

Seconded, but I wouldn't count on it, sadly. The fall 2008 tour failed hard in most cities, I wouldn't expect them to be aching to do another one. It's sad though because that tour failed much more because of horrible booking decisions, bad timing, and lack of timing rather than the band's inability to draw.