PDA

View Full Version : Caspian -- Cleveland, OH -- September 13th, 2010

Natrlhi
09-13-2010, 08:40 PM
Source: Yours Truly (confirmed by Caspian)
Venue: The Beachland Tavern

Caspian
Brombie
Malacoda
Some Are White Light :rocker::rocker:
Moksha
Quovis/Further Up/Further In
The Raven :rocker:
Sycamore :rocker::rocker::rocker:

If These Trees Could Talk
From Roots to Needles :rocker:
What's in the Ground Belongs to You :rocker:
Above the Earth / Below the Sky
The Sun Is in the North
Thirty-Six Silos
Smoke Stacks :rocker:

More details / gig review to follow...

mankvill
09-13-2010, 10:51 PM
Just wanted to let you know that when I went at midnight to pick up Gaylo Reacharound, I saw a guy wearing a Red Sparrowes shirt.

Davemeistro
09-14-2010, 05:04 AM
Cool set! I'm sure they were great, I can't wait to see them again!

Natrlhi
09-14-2010, 08:40 AM
Just wanted to let you know that when I went at midnight to pick up Gaylo Reacharound, I saw a guy wearing a Red Sparrowes shirt.I'll bet that at that exact same moment, I was talking to one of the Caspian guys about how, yes, I was the guy with the camcorder who asked them if I could tape their set when they opened for RED SPAROWES. So while you were looking at the words on that guy's shirt, I was saying them aloud. That's so cosmic. It's like when I look up at a star in the sky and imagine you looking up at the exact same star. It's like we are the same person sometimes. :bliss:

mankvill
09-14-2010, 11:30 AM
I'll bet that at that exact same moment, I was talking to one of the Caspian guys about how, yes, I was the guy with the camcorder who asked them if I could tape their set when they opened for RED SPAROWES. So while you were looking at the words on that guy's shirt, I was saying them aloud. That's so cosmic. It's like when I look up at a star in the sky and imagine you looking up at the exact same star. It's like we are the same person sometimes. :bliss:

:lovedup:

Natrlhi
01-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Zombie thread!

Just realized that I never posted a gig report for this show, so thanks to the evil black magick of my two friends "cut" and "paste", here it is (stolen from my "Best of 2010" thread):

This was my second time seeing Caspian last year, and my second time seeing Trees play. Having seen these two outfits before, I was slightly apprehensive that I might be disappointed by one or the other, but...nope! Trees ripped out a set that was just as awesome as I had remembered from their gig with Gifts from Enola last year, and Caspian played with even more intensity than they did when I saw them open for Red Sparowes just a few months before. In fact, they played a slightly longer set, too, because they were headlining this show. I missed Like Bells, unfortunately, but overall, this was still an awesome gig.

I know. I'm anally retentive. Shut the fuck up.