PDA

View Full Version : Vince Neil needs to be locked up for fucking LIFE!

Travis The Dragon
09-04-2010, 02:53 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=145528

Lock his fucking ass up and throw away the key for GOOD!

treghet
09-04-2010, 03:13 PM
He seems to be a pretty irresponsible person...

Crionics
09-04-2010, 03:27 PM
For some reason, I thought the thread title was "David Vincent needs to be locked up for fucking LIFE!"

I enjoy some Motley though.

smearCampaign
09-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Ha. I love that there is three days between the two photos (one in Toronto and one in Las Vegas) and he's wearing the same clothes. Must've been a hell of a bender.

JRA
09-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Enh, he's pretty much useless now anyways.

SomewhereInTime72
09-04-2010, 05:35 PM
this just in dui -> life imprisonment

ChildrenofSodom
09-04-2010, 05:36 PM
He's 49 and still doing this shit? Fuck that guy, and fuck hair metal. (Except Whitesnake and Stryper.)

powerslave_85
09-04-2010, 05:39 PM
He should still be locked up from when he killed that guy from Hanoi Rocks.

DethMaiden
09-04-2010, 05:48 PM
this just in dui -> life imprisonment

Yeah, can we all step back a couple of feet and ask if anyone here understands anything about the criminal justice system? :lol:

mankvill
09-04-2010, 06:13 PM
First semester of college, this guy was drunk and high and took my roomie and my friend and some girl in his convertible, sped around a corner, hit a tree and ejected everyone from the car. Roomie broke his leg, his arm, and his collarbone, the girl is now blind in one eye.

Dude served a weekend in jail.

Maiden33
09-04-2010, 06:58 PM
He's 49 and still doing this shit? Fuck that guy, and fuck hair metal. (Except Whitesnake and Stryper.)

Whitesnake isn't hair metal. Maybe a little bit. Mostly it falls under the category of Melodic Hard Rock, most of it has some serious bluesy influence as well. Nitpicky I guess, I just hate when people mentally group bands like Whitesnake with shit like Poison, Trixter, and Slaughter.

He should still be locked up from when he killed that guy from Hanoi Rocks.

This.

ChildrenofSodom
09-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Whitesnake isn't hair metal. Maybe a little bit. Mostly it falls under the category of Melodic Hard Rock, most of it has some serious bluesy influence as well. Nitpicky I guess, I just hate when people mentally group bands like Whitesnake with shit like Poison, Trixter, and Slaughter.

They had long, girly hair and played rock on the radio in the 80s. They are "hair metal."

Maiden33
09-04-2010, 07:20 PM
They had long, girly hair and played rock on the radio in the 80s. They are "hair metal."

If your only qualifications for being hair metal are having long hair and playing commercialized rock music in the 80s, then sure.

ChildrenofSodom
09-04-2010, 07:30 PM
If your only qualifications for being hair metal are having long hair and playing commercialized rock music in the 80s, then sure.

And sounding like hair metal. Thats a big one.

DethMaiden
09-04-2010, 07:48 PM
Yeah, I gotta butt in on this one. Whitesnake doesn't sound like hair metal. They're just melodic, bluesy hard rock. If Whitesnake's hair metal, then so was Led Zeppelin.

El Gordo
09-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Huh. Nuclear Assault came on seconds before I clicked this link. Weird. Vince is a douche on-stage and a douche in real-life.

Derelict
09-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Beer tastes good....just get a DD. And what kind of asshole still listens to Motley Cre anyway????

JRA
09-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Zeppelin didn't dress like girls. and they didn't have gay names like Nikki, Rikki, Tamie.

Maiden33
09-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Zeppelin didn't dress like girls. and they didn't have gay names like Nikki, Rikki, Tamie.

... Neither did Whitesnake. :eyes:

elturtleboy
09-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Vince Neil should be locked up for life the following
1)making gay ass music.
2)making my wait for Ozzy at ozzfest this year fuckin miserable.
3)just cause ur a celebrity doesnt mean one u get away with murder,and still have chances of doing it. I wouldnt doubt it if he kills another guy.
Lock up this fucker before he gets another liposuction.

SomewhereInTime72
09-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Yeah, can we all step back a couple of feet and ask if anyone here understands anything about the criminal justice system? :lol:

Well at the very least I understand that in the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police who investigate crime and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories.

DUN DUN

DethMaiden
09-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Well at the very least I understand that in the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police who investigate crime and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories.

DUN DUN

:lol: :lol: :fist:

ChildrenofSodom
09-05-2010, 07:01 AM
Yeah, I gotta butt in on this one. Whitesnake doesn't sound like hair metal. They're just melodic, bluesy hard rock. If Whitesnake's hair metal, then so was Led Zeppelin.

Either way, I've excluded them from my condemnation....so it doesn't really matter. Thanks for ruining my trolling.