PDA

View Full Version : Stone Sour -- New York, NY -- August 30th, 2010

MrEight8
08-30-2010, 05:57 PM
Stone Sour played a great show at the Webster Hall in NYC tonight.love the live steam,very great camera angles.

Audio Secrecy pre-release show and the club was hella small which is fuckin great and the band was great with the fans and thank them alot.
Corey was great and gave the crowd a whole of fun.

Jim,Shawn,Josh,Roy were amazing and Corey will be Corey lol.
Bother Acoustic, Corey messed up first attempt, after this encouraging the crowd to say "Fuck You Corey!"
Miracles was played live for the first time and it was done in Acoustic which was awesome. the record will be great once its comes out =)

overall it was a great show to promote their latest record that is coming out on 9/7/10 via Roadrunner Records.

Setlist
Audio Secrecy Intro
Mission Statement:rocker::rocker:
Reborn:rocker::rocker:
Made Of Scars
Say You'll Haunt Me
Come Whatever May:rocker:
Bother (Acoustic, Corey messed up first attempt, after this encouraging the crowd to say "Fuck You Corey!")
Miracles (first time live/acoustic)
You Got Lucky (Tom Petty Cover)
Through Glass
Your God:rocker::rocker::rocker:
Digital (Did You Tell)
Get Inside:rocker::rocker::rocker:
Hell & Consequences
‎30/30 150:rocker::rocker::rocker:

bt11763
08-30-2010, 05:59 PM
watched some of it, was pretty cool. i missed them every time i wanted to see them when i was younger, no real desire to now.

MrEight8
08-30-2010, 06:05 PM
watched some of it, was pretty cool. i missed them every time i wanted to see them when i was younger, no real desire to now.

dude there are a great band to see live man trust me i seen them live many times and they are worthy of seeing live trust me dude.

they are fuckin great.

bt11763
08-30-2010, 06:09 PM
dude there are a great band to see live man trust me i seen them live many times and they are worthy of seeing live trust me dude.

they are fuckin great.

yeah, i was going to see if i could go to uproar but the ticket price and timing was too much

xStructualDefect
08-30-2010, 06:20 PM
not a bad set but needs more s/t material like Orchids and Blotter. Take a Number would be nice too.

Indestructible
08-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Good set. Did They pull off You got Lucky well.

jhdeity
08-30-2010, 06:28 PM
you can watch the replay here:

http://www.ustream.tv/stonesour

The_jman
08-30-2010, 06:52 PM
you can watch the replay here:

http://www.ustream.tv/stonesour
do you know how long the replay will be available don't know if I have time to watch it all tonight.

Indestructible
08-30-2010, 07:15 PM
Stone Sour needs to do a headlining show in Buffalo.

jhdeity
08-30-2010, 07:43 PM
do you know how long the replay will be available don't know if I have time to watch it all tonight.

The Deftones show is still up so you'll have time. Def a great show

makethemsuffer12
08-30-2010, 07:46 PM
It's times like this where I wish I was 18 already =/

Addicted2metal
08-31-2010, 08:57 AM
it was a great concert I would kill to see them live

kommie
08-31-2010, 01:25 PM
I saw them sometime ago in NYC after their second CD came out, I'd been listening since their first. I was somewhat surprised, somewhat not to the amount of tweens there for them, who probably don't know sqaut outside "Through Glass".

gmatts
09-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Lucked out and saw Stone Sour in Baltimore (I miss the Thunderdome) right before their first cd came out with - get this - Lollipop Lust Kill and 40 Below Summer. Turned out to be a blast.

JLRedWing13
09-03-2010, 07:41 PM
I'd like a headlining tour from these guys next year. And I've heard the album, Miracles is definitely one of the best songs on it...

idrinkwine732
09-03-2010, 08:21 PM
I'd like a headlining tour from these guys next year. And I've heard the album, Miracles is definitely one of the best songs on it...

Aw man that just gave me an idea, I should reunite my parody deathcore band for a cover of ICP's Miracles.

jhdeity
09-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Lucked out and saw Stone Sour in Baltimore (I miss the Thunderdome) right before their first cd came out with - get this - Lollipop Lust Kill and 40 Below Summer. Turned out to be a blast.

I was there. Really miss the Thunderdome too. I still really like 40 Below Summer and that was the only time I got to see them live.

JLRedWing13
09-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Aw man that just gave me an idea, I should reunite my parody deathcore band for a cover of ICP's Miracles.
:eyes: