Asking Alexandria:flame::mad::barf:
Unearth
Another opening act will be added soon

Confirmed dates so far:
10/12 San Francisco, CA @ The Regency
10/15 San Diego, CA @ Soma
10/16 Los Angeles, CA @ House of Blues
10/17 Las Vegas, NV @ Fremont East District

Why the fuck is Asking Alexandria opening for ATR and why are they above Unearth? Despite my hatered for Asking Alexandria I will most likely go to this.

ChildrenofSodom
08-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Oh shit, I hope hope hope this comes close to me. All That Remains and Unearth are two of my favorite metalcore bands, and I would love to see them.

idrinkwine732
08-30-2010, 10:45 AM
I will gladly not attend this.

xStructualDefect
08-30-2010, 12:41 PM
fuuck it stops here the day of Smokeout. i'd love to see ATR and Unearth together. if i can't get money for Smokeout i'll go to this instead.

and by the way Asking Alexandria blows.

smearCampaign
08-30-2010, 12:42 PM
Why the fuck is Asking Alexandria opening for ATR?

Probably because All That Remains has taken a couple huge steps backwards... namely the last two albums. Like it or not a band like Asking Alexandria shares a younger fan base with ATR now that they've swayed into that '-core' scene or whatever you want to call it this week. If that will sell tickets for them, more power to 'em. I won't be there.

mastodon421
08-30-2010, 12:48 PM
Probably because All That Remains has taken a couple huge steps backwards... namely the last two albums. Like it or not a band like Asking Alexandria shares a younger fan base with ATR now that they've swayed into that '-core' scene or whatever you want to call it this week. If that will sell tickets for them, more power to 'em. I won't be there.

Thats is a good point and I agree for the most part but there a lot of scene kids that don't like ATR and even though ATR has a younger fanbase they could find a much better band than Asking Alexandria. On another note have you heard the new ATR song? It sounds like they are going back to This Darkened Heart/Fall Of Ideals sound it is a killer track and I am very excited for the new record.

xStructualDefect
08-30-2010, 12:51 PM
am i the only one who really enjoys Overcome? maybe it's cause i'm a sucker for heavy verses and clean vocal choruses, only when it's done well though.

Metal_Head
08-30-2010, 12:52 PM
I'll definitely go if it comes by MA. Fuck Asking Alexandria though.

bt11763
08-30-2010, 01:10 PM
am i the only one who really enjoys Overcome? maybe it's cause i'm a sucker for heavy verses and clean vocal choruses, only when it's done well though.

i like it. nothing like FOI or TDH but i enjoyed it.

mastodon421
08-30-2010, 01:25 PM
i like it. nothing like FOI or TDH but i enjoyed it.

My thoughts exactly.

ChildrenofSodom
08-30-2010, 02:54 PM

This. I really liked Fall of Ideals and Overcome, and honestly, there aren't many tracks from the first few albums that I can say I love (probably because I don't listen to them, not sure if I ever have all the way through.) I actually liked the Nevermore cover.....if it gets more metalcore kids to listen to Nevermore, then thats great.

TWO WEEKS YOU RAN AWAY!

smearCampaign
08-30-2010, 02:59 PM
Have you heard the new ATR song? It sounds like they are going back to This Darkened Heart/Fall Of Ideals sound it is a killer track and I am very excited for the new record.

Yeah, I agree for sure, the new song sounds like a return to form. Hopefully it will lead to a worthwhile record.

AnthG
08-31-2010, 10:07 AM
Meh, Both ATR and Unearth are touring with As I Lay Dying this fall. I'd rather see that tour.