PDA

View Full Version : Avantasia live guests announced!

maidenpriest
08-29-2010, 01:20 PM
http://www.tobiassammet.com/eng/index.php

full post is right there on the first page. Lande and Kiske!!!!!! =D this definitely needs to come to America...

darkguardian50
08-29-2010, 07:19 PM
wow didn't expect Kiske. I hope they grab Rob Rock. He needs the work and he's a fantastic singer. Then they could do a live version of Glory of Rome and Sign of the Cross!

maidenpriest
08-30-2010, 02:29 AM
i would be in musical heaven if they did glory of rome live...my favorite Avantasia song ever. they did do sign of the cross though last tour when they had Lande and Andre Matos, not sure if Rob Rock was with them or not.

Maiden33
08-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Would literally sacrifice my first-born child to see this show. If they came to Canada I could probably pull it off. Otherwise, it's not gonna happen.

idrinkwine732
08-30-2010, 12:12 PM
Would literally sacrifice my first-born child to see this show. If they came to Canada I could probably pull it off. Otherwise, it's not gonna happen.

Well, now I'm fairly happy I'm not your first born child.

ravenheart
08-30-2010, 12:52 PM
Still hoping for a UK date. I'm 100% there if there is one. The only dates in December I can't do already have shows in other countries, so more or less wherever they put London in the schedule, I can make it.

Come on Tobi, you know it makes sense.

maidenpriest
09-05-2010, 02:17 PM
now Kai Hansen was announced to tour as well....:'(

ravenheart
09-06-2010, 01:46 AM
now Kai Hansen was announced to tour as well....:'(

Yeah, just got the email about that this morning. Still waiting for the rest of the dates. I hate when tours announce dates one by one. It can't take much to just wait until they're all confirmed.

maidenpriest
09-06-2010, 04:00 AM
Yeah, just got the email about that this morning. Still waiting for the rest of the dates. I hate when tours announce dates one by one. It can't take much to just wait until they're all confirmed.

ya its a pain but at least uve got a lot better chance to see it then myself here in the western US...

ravenheart
09-06-2010, 05:43 AM
Yeah, I still have a chance of a London show. They'd be pretty silly not to do one. If not, and there's a Paris show, I'm all over that. I can also easily do Stockholm, Copenhagen and Gothenburg. Haven't investigated Germany yet, but I'm sure somewhere like Munich or Berlin must be easy/cheap to get to.