PDA

View Full Version : The most incredible thing you've ever seen at a show?

jhdeity
08-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Last night I went to see Devildriver. I knew I was going to get in the pit and have a fun night. My buddy had to drop his kid off and caused us to miss Saviours and Skeletonwitch so I was not a happy camper walking into the venue even though I had free tickets. Kataklysm were awesome. I'm not totally familiar with their music but they played 9 or 10 songs and killed it. I was hanging by the merch area and couldn't get over the Skeletonwitch shirt that said EAT SOME FUCKING PUSSY! on the back. Old me would have bought the shirt strictly out of principle. My other buddy said they yelled it on stage before they left and they were great live.

As we got a drink and moved up for Devildriver I saw a black dude with a mohawk in a wheelchair on the edge of the pit. DD have vicious pits so I'm actually concerned that this dude is going to get jakked up or flattened by a circle pit. They open with End of the Line and I look back and dude is gone. He's in the fucking pit going ballsitic in his chair. They start a circle pit and someone grabs him and is firing him along with the crowd at 20 mph. Man it was incredible. Dude fell out of the chair at least 6 times and people picked him up, he readjusted his legs and got back into it. Those pits were vicious. Top 3 most vicious pits I've ever witnessed and he was right there all night.

I've never had more respect for a human being in my life and I'll never forget witnessing that in person. I've been to hundreds of shows and that is by far the #1 most amazing thing I've ever witnessed at a concert or anywhere for that matter.

Derelict
08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
That guy sounds like a hero

My most amazing thing was looking around for something to kill myself with while sitting through Hammerfall (opening for Death) and seeing Chuck Shuldiner standing next to me watching them. Yes, I went up to him and bothered, i mean talked, to him. :rocker:

powerslave_85
08-24-2010, 07:41 PM
-Little kids (probably 10 or younger) crowd-surfing at Against Me! and Propagandhi shows.
-A dude who crowd-walked from like half-way back in the crowd to the front in literally two or three strides, then got to the stage, sang a few lines into the mic, and then stage-dived (at an AFI show)
-Didn't see this in person, but two guys from the AFI board got front row for their performance at the VMAs a few years ago, and then stage-dived. They got banned from MTV for life, haha.

maidenpriest
08-24-2010, 07:43 PM
That guy sounds like a hero

My most amazing thing was looking around for something to kill myself with while sitting through Hammerfall (opening for Death) and seeing Chuck Shuldiner standing next to me watching them. Yes, I went up to him and bothered, i mean talked, to him. :rocker:

i heard about that bill, talk about some totally opposite bands. (even though i do like some Hammerfall).

most interesting thing was seeing a 30 year old man wasted trying to teach a 4 year old kid how to mosh at a Shinedown concert.....lol was pretty funny

Dextrimental
08-24-2010, 07:50 PM
Seeing some dude try to get through the pit at Aerosmith when they played Graspop in a motorised wheelchair.

Some asian dude who was dressed like he was going to church getting led through the crowd at Ozzy in 2007 by a fat topless dude who looked about 40.

Derelict
08-24-2010, 08:54 PM
Another one - during electric eel shock at wacken 07, they had a guy dressed as the flash surfing on a raft

elturtleboy
08-24-2010, 09:00 PM
A pregnant women singing in a grindcore band.

rjturtle9
08-24-2010, 10:45 PM
A pregnant women singing in a grindcore band.

Yeah I'd say this one too.

BloodoftheKings
08-24-2010, 11:04 PM
I've never seen anything too amazing but when I saw Dethklok last year a guy jumped onstage during murmaider and stole the mic from brendon and started singing, then he got his ass kicked by security guards. It was pretty lulzy.

ShatteredFlame
08-24-2010, 11:45 PM
when I saw The Cool Kids at All Points West last year there was this guy in the audience randomly holding up this wooden stand up cartoon giraffe thing.

treghet
08-24-2010, 11:54 PM
I've never seen anything thing too crazy, but...

One time I had to sit through Emmure. I went upstairs for their set (which was about 45 minutes) and counted 5 separate fights in the pit between the hardcore dancers. The security was pretty busy yelling at people and kicking out a few.

mankvill
08-25-2010, 12:17 AM
Been to a ton of shows with dudes in wheelchairs in the pit. It's always pretty metal.

Fires Of Sedition
08-25-2010, 01:18 AM
Some dude tripping major balls during Mastodon and Dethklok. He was standing right in front of a huge speaker on the other side of the rail (security let him stay, for some reason) and raising his arms up to the sky and doing kung fu/Dragon Ball Z motions. Later he got behind my friends J.T. and BJ and was pushing himself up against their asses. They turned around and shoved him back and told him to fuck off. I heard that the dude got his ass kicked by someone not too long after that.

I always sound terrible, but when vocalists hold the microphone to my mouth it always feels awesome. That and receiving picks/sticks deliberately thrown to you are really memorable experiences.

I can't think of any other crazy moments right now.

MPF
08-25-2010, 02:33 AM
I can't think of any other crazy moments right now.

...Really? YOU, of all people, can't think of one other crazy moment you experienced at a show?

*cough* ROSE FUNERAL *cough*

:D

daimonos
08-25-2010, 08:19 AM
I've never seen anything too amazing but when I saw Dethklok last year a guy jumped onstage during murmaider and stole the mic from brendon and started singing, then he got his ass kicked by security guards. It was pretty lulzy.

At Ozzfest 2007 someone decided to jump up on stage during Ozzy's set. Ozzy ran over to the guy and was jumping up and down with him all excited like, then from backstage walks this 350 lb security guy. He walks over, grabs the guy and throws him off the stage right onto his ass, and I think he got kicked out after that. It was nuts though, :lol:

powerslave_85
08-25-2010, 08:42 AM
It kind of pisses me off when someone gets on stage and the performer clearly doesn't mind or is enjoying it, yet security drags the guy off anyways. I mean, I guess I can see why it's necessary after what happened to Dimebag, but it's still really douchey.

mastodon421
08-25-2010, 08:46 AM
A couple of crazy things I have seen.

I saw a drunk dude in a wheelchair doing wheelies at Mayhem Fest 08 when I was line to meet Mastodon during Underoath's set.

A guy got up on stage during Between The Buried and Me's set in January and kissed Tommy Rogers on the cheek then jumped back into the crowd and didn't get kicked out.

When Against Me! opened for Mastodon a guy crowd surfed onto the stage, stood up, raised his hands in the air and then got violently shoved back into the crowd by the bassist.

The bassist from the Cancer Bats threw a half-eaten cookie that was intended for a heckler and hit my friend in the face instead.

When Cannibal Corpse opened for Hatebreed last December I saw a 45-50 year old women wearing a Christmas sweater in the pits and she even crow surfed during Priests Of Sodom.

At Summer Slaughter this year some kid was trying to hardcore dance to The Red Chord and this big dude promptly picked up and moved him out of the pit. The kid didn't even try to go back in

Didn't happen to me and I wasn't there but my friend got his ass kicked by a drunk dude trying to start a mosh pit at a Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers show last Thursday.

daimonos
08-25-2010, 09:12 AM
my friend got his ass kicked by a drunk dude trying to start a mosh pit at a Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers show last Thursday.

:party:

Natrlhi
08-25-2010, 09:20 AM
Been to a ton of shows with dudes in wheelchairs in the pit. It's always pretty metal.
Me too. It's not as uncommon as one might think.

evildeadjedi
08-25-2010, 10:26 AM
The two Dillinger Escape Plan shows I saw. Lead singer blowing fire and lighting shit on fire. Guitarists crowd surfing while still playing. Lead singer climbing PA stacks and diving off them. Climbing up on a balcony, etc.

People jumping off the balcony at Agora Theater during Warped Tour 97.

Around 100 pairs of tits flashed at Ozzfest.

Hansi of Blind Guardian barely needing to sing "Valhalla" and "The Bard's Song" in concert because the crowd knew every word and sang along.

GWAR playing on a stage about the size of my bathroom and still having nearly all their props. Witnessing Jerry Springer devoured by Gor-Gor at Agora Theater.

Climbing up on stage with about 30 other people to sing Pennywise "Bro Hymm".

Toby lead singer of H2O diving off the stage and stopping a show to break up a fight in the pit (he used to be a roadie for Sick of it All).

Attending a Suicidal Tendencies show where Mike Muir was sitting on a couch the whole time due to injury.

Witnessing ACDC's Angus Young at 53 still able to do the "Let There Be Rock" performance in concert.

Clutch last year in Toledo some dude was so drunk he :barf: on a table and sat there for like an hour like nothing happened. :eek: :eyes:

Derelict
08-25-2010, 10:28 AM
The two Dillinger Escape Plan shows I saw. Lead singer blowing fire and lighting shit on fire. Guitarists crowd surfing while still playing. Lead singer climbing PA stacks and diving off them. Climbing up on a balcony, etc.

Shit, forgot about DEP - they take the cake for this category. Last time i saw them in a club their singer did the last song hanging upside down from the rafters

evildeadjedi
08-25-2010, 10:40 AM
Shit, forgot about DEP - they take the cake for this category. Last time i saw them in a club their singer did the last song hanging upside down from the rafters

Ahhh yes really you just never know what they will do at their shows. However, if anyone is old enough to ever have seen GG Allin he would probably take the cake. :lol: GG naked as a jaybird ran up to slugged me in the face and shit on my feet it was PUNK FUCKING ROCK DUDE!

Natrlhi
08-25-2010, 11:16 AM
People jumping off the balcony at Agora Theater:lol: People were doing that back in the Slayer heydays (1986-ish). Good times. :D

Fires Of Sedition
08-25-2010, 11:25 AM
...Really? YOU, of all people, can't think of one other crazy moment you experienced at a show?

*cough* ROSE FUNERAL *cough*

:lol:

I'm sure by now everyone is sick of hearing about that. My friends and I still think it's funny, though.

jhdeity
08-25-2010, 11:39 AM
Yeah I think what made this so incredibly bad ass was THE PIT. There were 2 Tank Murdoch looking guys just destroying people. They literally were the 2 biggest dudes I've ever seen in a pit in my life. I got my rush during Clouds over California and escaped and headbanged the rest of the show. I would have never thought Devildriver would have the most violent pits I've ever seen but go on youtube and the proof is there. Their music just does something to people I guess.

My #2 moment was a girl I know now (didn't know her then) was at a Slayer show at a boxing/wedding place called Michaels 8th Avenue and she jumped from the balcony and hung on a chandelier before falling into the crowd and being thrown out.

3rd would be me being dumb enough to take a chick to see GG Allin. I was really into The Mentors at the time and thought how bad could it be? 2 minutes in he's naked and pissing on the 1st rows of people. He then yells for all the girls to be brought to the stage so he can jerk off on them. I hid the chick I was with at the bar and by the time I got back down in the concert area he was being choked with his mic cord by some guy and the bassist was trying to clobber the guy with his bass. Bottles and drinks were flying everywhere and the band got pounded voraciously. The entire show lasted less than 5 minutes and it was over.

I used to get tons of bootleg videos from this guy Jeff and he would always fill the tapes up with GG Allin shows at the end just to fuck with me. One day I need to compile that footage and transfer it to dvd. The fact these shows even happened is amazing. This guy would take a shit on stage and throw it at people then lick it up. Where was the PMRC? hahaha

Fires Of Sedition
08-25-2010, 12:05 PM
I saw a guy jump up onto the stage while Megadeth was playing. He was up there for less than a second before security flung his ass off stage and outside.

During Trivium a dude in the row behind me boosted himself up on some people's shoulders and fell over the rail and landed right on his neck. He just laid there with his eyes in the back of his head, not moving at all. Security didn't really know what to do and just stared at him. I thought he was dead. Matt Heafy stopped the show and yelled things like "That's what you're there for! Shit!" at security. Two of them picked him up and carried him out. Matt handed him a pick and said that if anyone knew that guy to make sure he was okay.

BloodoftheKings
08-25-2010, 12:40 PM
It kind of pisses me off when someone gets on stage and the performer clearly doesn't mind or is enjoying it, yet security drags the guy off anyways. I mean, I guess I can see why it's necessary after what happened to Dimebag, but it's still really douchey.

If they let one guy do it then everyone is gonna want to do it.

Wizzbang11
08-25-2010, 02:23 PM

I completely agree, although I don't think Dimebag is an excuse. If someone wanted to kill people at a show, I really don't think whether or not they are on stage is going to stop them. I think it should be totally up to the band, and in my experience most bands don't mind unless it's getting in the way. Hell, even then Ghoul and Municipal Waste didn't mind that much when their guitar cables were being unplugged by stage-runners/crowd surfers. It really adds to the atmosphere of the show I think, and while people jumping on you can get annoying it's pretty easy to avoid if you feel the need to.

Sanitarium78
08-25-2010, 02:34 PM
I'm not sure if the weather the performer minds if fans come on stage plays into what security does at the shows. Security is hired by the venue usually, not the band. They are responsible for the safety of everyone there and that includes first and foremost the bands performing. Security might not even talk to the band members before a show to find out if the band minds that stuff or not. They are hired for a specific job at concerts and they're more than likely told by the venue that if anyone gets on stage to toss their asses back into the crowd.

larvtard
08-25-2010, 02:52 PM
At the Megadeth/Testament show I saw a 45 year-old dude grinding up against his wife. It was really awkward yet hilarious.

rjturtle9
08-25-2010, 03:02 PM
At a Megadeth show in March, some guy was crowd surfing and security didn't catch the guy when he was going over the rail. Guy landed on the back of his head and started gushing blood everywhere. Security had to carry the guy out while he was bleeding all over him. Hey wait, that guy was me.

daimonos
08-25-2010, 03:21 PM
At the Megadeth/Testament show I saw a 45 year-old dude grinding up against his wife. It was really awkward yet hilarious.

During Machine Head at Mayhem 08 against the rail some dude was grinding on this chick, but it was seriously the most intense, sex-like, grinding I've ever seen. I thought that they might actually be fucking. It was really fucking wierd.

larvtard
08-25-2010, 05:28 PM
During Machine Head at Mayhem 08 against the rail some dude was grinding on this chick, but it was seriously the most intense, sex-like, grinding I've ever seen. I thought that they might actually be fucking. It was really fucking weird.

haha going anal against the rail...now that's metal :D

mankvill
08-25-2010, 06:46 PM
Forgot about when EVERYONE got on stage to sing with Suicidal Tendencies to "Pledge Your Allegiance."

Crionics
08-25-2010, 07:53 PM
Not that amazing but when I saw Machine Head open for Megadeth, Rob tried to throw a cup of beer to someone up in the balcony, the guy caught the cup and proceeded to drink it. I thought it was pretty cool.

elturtleboy
08-25-2010, 08:37 PM
Ah once i saw a couple making out......they were like in there late 50s/early 60s

Derelict
08-25-2010, 08:43 PM
My #2 moment was a girl I know now (didn't know her then) was at a Slayer show at a boxing/wedding place called Michaels 8th Avenue and she jumped from the balcony and hung on a chandelier before falling into the crowd and being thrown out.
ahaha

What year was that slayer show? I went to college in Baltimore, saw slayer at that venue in 1998. Fear factory opened. That place is seriously a wedding banquet hall

elturtleboy
08-25-2010, 08:45 PM
Ahhh yes really you just never know what they will do at their shows. However, if anyone is old enough to ever have seen GG Allin he would probably take the cake. :lol: GG naked as a jaybird ran up to slugged me in the face and shit on my feet it was PUNK FUCKING ROCK DUDE!

YOU
FUCKIN
LUCKY
BASTARD
:drool:

jhdeity
08-25-2010, 08:59 PM
What year was that slayer show? I went to college in Baltimore, saw slayer at that venue in 1998. Fear factory opened. That place is seriously a wedding banquet hall

Yeah that was the show. Fucking frilly flowered staircases in the corners and Slayer ripping through Hell Awaits. Slayer would make the best wedding band ever. hahaha

I'm pretty sure that was the last concert they ever had there. It's funny my friend wound up marrying that crazy chandelier chick. I couldn't even make this shit up it's so funny. I asked her why she did it and she didn't know. She said she had an out of body experience and thought she could make it.

Ah, the good ole days...

rjturtle9
08-25-2010, 09:41 PM
YOU
FUCKIN
LUCKY
BASTARD

Sometimes I wounder why we are friends :lol:

the chewbacca defense
08-26-2010, 12:30 AM
best one i got was seeing these 2 girls crowd surf on stage during Alestorm at the club sonar stage (no rail) they proceed to make out with each other and flash. Chris the singer/keytar player wasn't sure if he should stare or keep playing.

or at the dog fashion disco reunion show (the first one) i got to see the following
a guy in costume grab Todd Smith in the dick at least half a dozen times within 2 songs.
this same guy stripping butt naked and stage diving (they kicked him out after that)
a 300 lb + man crowd surf to the stage during desert grave. And the band kept playing the same chords til he got up there (it prob took a good minute to get him up there lol)
at the end todd wanted about 20 people to get up on the mini balcony (prob about 10 feet off the ground) lean over the rail and dive and for everyone to catch them. Well most were too pussy to get over there to catch them and since it took too long (and security told them they'd shut the show down, they made them get down) so we got a wall of death instead!

Probably due to that show, the Ottobar now no longer allows stagediving or balcony diving or they would get kicked out

IrritatedTrout
08-26-2010, 09:39 AM
best one i got was seeing these 2 girls crowd surf on stage during Alestorm at the club sonar stage (no rail) they proceed to make out with each other and flash. Chris the singer/keytar player wasn't sure if he should stare or keep playing.

Yep, I remember seeing that.

evildeadjedi
08-26-2010, 11:37 AM
YOU
FUCKIN
LUCKY
BASTARD

:lol: I should have put "for example" or "hypothetical" I was not old enough to see GG.

One dude I used to go to shows with before he moved actually did see GG Allin in concert he said it was fucking nuts.

jhdeity
08-26-2010, 01:00 PM

or at the dog fashion disco reunion show (the first one) i got to see the following
a guy in costume grab Todd Smith in the dick at least half a dozen times within 2 songs.
this same guy stripping butt naked and stage diving (they kicked him out after that)
a 300 lb + man crowd surf to the stage during desert grave. And the band kept playing the same chords til he got up there (it prob took a good minute to get him up there lol)
at the end todd wanted about 20 people to get up on the mini balcony (prob about 10 feet off the ground) lean over the rail and dive and for everyone to catch them. Well most were too pussy to get over there to catch them and since it took too long (and security told them they'd shut the show down, they made them get down) so we got a wall of death instead!

Probably due to that show, the Ottobar now no longer allows stagediving or balcony diving or they would get kicked out

I will "balcony dive" at Ottobar before I die. Almost did it at Halo of Locusts but I wanted to see Kingdom of Sorrow.

Might do it at Triptykon when they play the Celtic Frost stuff at the end.

the chewbacca defense
08-26-2010, 01:53 PM
I will "balcony dive" at Ottobar before I die. Almost did it at Halo of Locusts but I wanted to see Kingdom of Sorrow.

Might do it at Triptykon when they play the Celtic Frost stuff at the end.

good luck with that. I also found it funny that they now don't allow stage diving, but i have seen video fans doing it during the most recent Dilinger Escape Plan show that was there

elturtleboy
08-26-2010, 02:35 PM
:lol: I should have put "for example" or "hypothetical" I was not old enough to see GG.

One dude I used to go to shows with before he moved actually did see GG Allin in concert he said it was fucking nuts.

aww :(

rjturtle9
09-03-2010, 11:20 AM
I'm surprised nobody said IRON MAIDEN yet :lol:

and Rush...

Natrlhi
09-03-2010, 11:25 AM
I'm surprised nobody said IRON MAIDEN yet :lol:

and Rush...Oh, Turtle. You so crazy. I'm pretty sure the words "Besides the artists themselves playing their music..." are implied in front of the title to this thread. :lol:

jhdeity
03-03-2011, 08:50 AM
BUMP! I was just looking for DD setlists and came upon this. Maybe I'm biased but we need more threads like this.

Blackened12
03-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Last night I went to see Devildriver. I knew I was going to get in the pit and have a fun night. My buddy had to drop his kid off and caused us to miss Saviours and Skeletonwitch so I was not a happy camper walking into the venue even though I had free tickets. Kataklysm were awesome. I'm not totally familiar with their music but they played 9 or 10 songs and killed it. I was hanging by the merch area and couldn't get over the Skeletonwitch shirt that said EAT SOME FUCKING PUSSY! on the back. Old me would have bought the shirt strictly out of principle. My other buddy said they yelled it on stage before they left and they were great live.

As we got a drink and moved up for Devildriver I saw a black dude with a mohawk in a wheelchair on the edge of the pit. DD have vicious pits so I'm actually concerned that this dude is going to get jakked up or flattened by a circle pit. They open with End of the Line and I look back and dude is gone. He's in the fucking pit going ballsitic in his chair. They start a circle pit and someone grabs him and is firing him along with the crowd at 20 mph. Man it was incredible. Dude fell out of the chair at least 6 times and people picked him up, he readjusted his legs and got back into it. Those pits were vicious. Top 3 most vicious pits I've ever witnessed and he was right there all night.

I've never had more respect for a human being in my life and I'll never forget witnessing that in person. I've been to hundreds of shows and that is by far the #1 most amazing thing I've ever witnessed at a concert or anywhere for that matter.

Holy fucking shit I've seen this guy before!! I saw Lamb of God 2 years ago at the 9:30 club and that crazy fucker actually got to crowd surf IN HIS WHEELCHAIR!!!

Indestructible
03-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Alice Coopers live show.

jhdeity
03-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Holy fucking shit I've seen this guy before!! I saw Lamb of God 2 years ago at the 9:30 club and that crazy fucker actually got to crowd surf IN HIS WHEELCHAIR!!!

It's funny I just someone else talk about this guy at the parkway Drive show a few nights ago then I stumbled upon this.

I think it's uber fucking cool that this guy has affected so many people in such a positive way. Seeing him flying around a circle pit was unbelieveable to me. Seeing him smile and laugh when getting put back in his chair was mind-blowing.

El Gordo
03-03-2011, 05:50 PM
There used to be this one guy that went to a lot of Toronto metal shows probably 7-8 years ago, I'm pretty sure he was blind, who used to thrash around like nuts. He'd have a couple buddies with him who would make sure he didn't get hurt or anything, but as soon as the music started he was going nuts and didn't stop til it finished. I can't remember what show we were at, but the singer started talking about old thrash bands, Kreator, Celtic Frost, etc. (I think it might have been Nevermore) and buddy's just screaming "SODOM!!!! SOOOODDDOOOOMMM!!!" Too much. :lol: I wonder what happened to him, haven't seen him around in a loooong time.

jhdeity
03-03-2011, 06:14 PM
There used to be this one guy that went to a lot of Toronto metal shows probably 7-8 years ago, I'm pretty sure he was blind, who used to thrash around like nuts. He'd have a couple buddies with him who would make sure he didn't get hurt or anything, but as soon as the music started he was going nuts and didn't stop til it finished. I can't remember what show we were at, but the singer started talking about old thrash bands, Kreator, Celtic Frost, etc. (I think it might have been Nevermore) and buddy's just screaming "SODOM!!!! SOOOODDDOOOOMMM!!!" Too much. :lol: I wonder what happened to him, haven't seen him around in a loooong time.

That's really cool. Could you even imagine being blind in a mosh pit? WOW! Talk about sensory overload...

brutal_descent
03-03-2011, 09:22 PM
Dillinger Escape Plan.

Singer threw mic stand into crowd and then expected to get it back, but some guy felt as though it was a gift to him. Greg (the singer) proceeded to jump into crowd and BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIM.

Guitarist did the 'play-wicked-guitar-solo-hanging-from-rafters' thing. :D

HandOfDoom
03-04-2011, 05:35 AM
During Machine Head at Mayhem 08 against the rail some dude was grinding on this chick, but it was seriously the most intense, sex-like, grinding I've ever seen. I thought that they might actually be fucking. It was really fucking wierd.

Saw the same thing at at Mayhem last year, the girl was DRUNK (and very fine), and was just dancing and stuff and eventually her boyfriend joined in and was pulling her hair and bending her over the rail, grinding etc, was pretty distracting haha. Maybe she saw that my eyes were on her more than the stage cause she asked me to stand with them LOL.

Also, thought this was pretty fucked up, you guys might might have seen it already: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-lxwlgyhhA

jhdeity
03-04-2011, 11:15 AM
Saw the same thing at at Mayhem last year, the girl was DRUNK (and very fine), and was just dancing and stuff and eventually her boyfriend joined in and was pulling her hair and bending her over the rail, grinding etc, was pretty distracting haha. Maybe she saw that my eyes were on her more than the stage cause she asked me to stand with them LOL.

Also, thought this was pretty fucked up, you guys might might have seen it already: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-lxwlgyhhA

Holy FUUUUUKKKKKKKKKK! Dude got 3 solid steps on peoples heads and barely had a running start. That was craaaaaaaaaazy!

adamclark52
03-04-2011, 12:22 PM
At a Faith No More show years ago the keyboard player passed out on stage in the middle of a song, he was bad into heroin at the time. The band pretty much ignored him and kept playing, sans keyboards. Three songs later, halfway through another song, he got up and just joined right back in, without missing a beat.

evildeadjedi
03-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Dillinger Escape Plan.

Singer threw mic stand into crowd and then expected to get it back, but some guy felt as though it was a gift to him. Greg (the singer) proceeded to jump into crowd and BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIM.

Guitarist did the 'play-wicked-guitar-solo-hanging-from-rafters' thing. :D

Truly, you just never know what to expect at a DEP show those fuckers are INSANE!!!!! Do they still do the fire stuff?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfn3o0c9UXs&feature=related

brutal_descent
03-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Truly, you just never know what to expect at a DEP show those fuckers are CRAZY!!!!! Although, I don't believe they light fires and blow fire like when Dmitri was in the band.

Pffft yes. Some guy jumped on stage and started singing into the mic, at one point kinda pushing Greg out so he could sing himself. Greg went over somewhere onstage and came back breathing fire at the fucker :lol:

evildeadjedi
03-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Pffft yes. Some guy jumped on stage and started singing into the mic, at one point kinda pushing Greg out so he could sing himself. Greg went over somewhere onstage and came back breathing fire at the fucker :lol:

Awesome!!!

jhdeity
03-04-2011, 01:02 PM
At a Faith No More show years ago the keyboard player passed out on stage in the middle of a song, he was bad into heroin at the time. The band pretty much ignored him and kept playing, sans keyboards. Three songs later, halfway through another song, he got up and just joined right back in, without missing a beat.

Now THAT's metal! hahaha