PDA

View Full Version : Free Scion Show:Magrudergrind

elturtleboy
08-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Sept. 11 at the Roxy.
Magrudergrind
Trash talk
Nails

Thats the only show Magrudergrind themselves have announced so far. RSVP hasn't happened yet but stay tuned.

*BTW did anyone go to scion show yesterday. Only like 30 people showed up :/. But Fuck The Facts did a great set. The lead singer was going all nuts and she was like 5 months pregnant:rocker:. Iron Age kicked ass too.

bt11763
08-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Sept. 11 at the Roxy.
Magrudergrind
Trash talk
Nails

Thats the only show Magrudergrind themselves have announced so far. RSVP hasn't happened yet but stay tuned.

*BTW did anyone go to scion show yesterday. Only like 30 people showed up :/. But Fuck The Facts did a great set. The lead singer was going all nuts and she was like 5 months pregnant:rocker:. Iron Age kicked ass too.

i missed magrudergrind and fuck the facts together a week or so ago for ten bucks :(

elturtleboy
08-16-2010, 10:41 PM
i missed magrudergrind and fuck the facts together a week or so ago for ten bucks :(

now that sucks ass

Metal_Head
08-17-2010, 08:11 AM
Trash Talk is awesome.

Natrlhi
08-17-2010, 08:15 AM
Fuck The Facts did a great set. The lead singer was going all nuts and she was like 5 months pregnant:rocker:.I saw them a couple of years ago. I had heard their album stuff, and wasn't expecting much, but that chick is a beast. She makes the show in my opinion. :rockdevil

EDIT: I'm not at all surprised she's five months pregnant and still doing her thing on stage. That kid is gonna be a fucking rocker! :rocker:

rjturtle9
08-17-2010, 08:34 AM
That kid is gonna be a fucked in the head

Fixed.

Natrlhi
08-17-2010, 08:43 AM
Fixed.

Tomayto, tomahto.

bt11763
08-17-2010, 10:37 AM
now that sucks ass

:boohoo:

christopher
08-17-2010, 11:35 AM
Awesome. I saw Magrudergrind and Nails were playing the roxy that night, but didn't know it was a free show. Can't wait to see Nails again. They are fucking great live.

mankvill
08-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Anyone who doesn't go to see Magrudergrind/Trash Talk when they come to their town needs to be fucking shot.

elturtleboy
08-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Anyone who doesn't go to see Magrudergrind/Trash Talk when they come to their town needs to be fucking shot.

:hug:

ChildrenofSodom
08-17-2010, 12:42 PM
Goddamn. Pretty soon, every metalhead is going to own a Scion.

larvtard
08-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Sept. 11 at the Roxy.
Magrudergrind
Trash talk
Nails

Don't abandon us in Atlanta :bouville:

rjturtle9
08-17-2010, 01:18 PM
Goddamn. Pretty soon, every metalhead is going to own a Scion.

Well, they sure got our attention the right way. ;)

GameFreac
08-17-2010, 11:49 PM
Don't abandon us in Atlanta :bouville:

+1

Griphook
08-18-2010, 03:06 AM
I still don't understand why Scion is doing this. They think sales will go up when appealing to metalheads? Wouldn't pleasing a pop music crowd raise sales more then a metal crowd.

DethMaiden
08-18-2010, 06:46 AM
I still don't understand why Scion is doing this. They think sales will go up when appealing to metalheads? Wouldn't pleasing a pop music crowd raise sales more then a metal crowd.

I think they're trying to channel the passion that metalheads have into passion for their product. Most pop music fans - and hell, a fair portion of fans of bigger metal bands like Maiden and Metallica - are fairly passive consumers of music, and wouldn't necessarily buy into something like this. I think that's their strategy, anyway, now whether it's working I don't know. I dunno if your average Magrudergrind fan has the money for a new Scion. :lol:

christopher
08-24-2010, 05:46 PM
I just RSVP'ed for this event. There is only going to be a Hollywood show this time around and its an early show. 4 to 7pm. Looks like I'll still be able to make Exodus after :party: When I went to the Roxy's website, it said the show was $20, but Scion's site says its free

elturtleboy
08-24-2010, 07:56 PM
I just RSVP'ed for this event. There is only going to be a Hollywood show this time around and its an early show. 4 to 7pm. Looks like I'll still be able to make Exodus after :party: When I went to the Roxy's website, it said the show was $20, but Scion's site says its free

of corse its free.Its scion,grindcore,and the fuckin roxy :rocker: