World Painted Blood
Hate Worldwide
Seasons in the Abyss (album)
------
South of Heaven
Raining Blood
Aggressive Perfector
Angel of Death

Show was awesome all around. To the people complaining about slayer, I'm not sure what you expect from a 50 year old man with a ruptured disk. Whatever, we had a blast!

bt11763
08-15-2010, 09:45 PM
Aggressive Perfector

WHAT THE FUCK :mad:

LIVEtoROCK86
08-15-2010, 09:53 PM
I just got home from this show and it was GREAT! The sets were the same as usual but Slayer threw in Aggressive Perfector. HOLY SHIT! Didn't see that one coming. Tom sounded great too for having come out of surgery not too long ago. I had a great time. METALLL

makethemsuffer12
08-15-2010, 10:17 PM
Aggressive Perfector

WAT IS THIS SHIT

COULDN'T THEY'VE PLAYED THIS FOR THE DECENT PART OF NEW JERSEY?!

mankvill
08-15-2010, 10:20 PM
Aggressive Perfector

FUCK YEAH

Derelict
08-15-2010, 10:26 PM
WAT IS THIS SHIT

COULDN'T THEY'VE PLAYED THIS FOR THE DECENT PART OF NEW JERSEY?!

What part is that exactly? Never been there

bt11763
08-15-2010, 10:31 PM
What part is that exactly? Never been there

beat me to it.

the less horrible jersey. errbuddy's gettin raped round camden

girnny777
08-16-2010, 03:35 AM
Fuck yes Aggressive Perfector!

I'll let everyone know how it goes down in Wallingford tonight.

petrovar
08-16-2010, 05:07 AM
Fuck yes Aggressive Perfector!

I'll let everyone know how it goes down in Wallingford tonight.

Fingers are crossed for the Cleveland show:D

Derelict
08-16-2010, 05:51 AM
Camden looks like it got hit by a nuclear bomb about ten years ago and theyve just started to rebuild.

Shirts were $35 inside, i bought two parking lot shirts - i got the single ugliest tye dye in human history with all three bands on it, for $5 from a guy with no teeth, and a bootleg tour shirt for $15.

There were live nation employees walking the parking lot and selling Ozzfest tix for $20, no service charges.

Whoever said Tom can't headbang anymore is right, kinda sucks.

Show was way better attended than I thought, looked pretty full.

leglessmoof
08-16-2010, 06:03 AM
Testament and Megadeth sets were same as before
I'm pretty sure the Testament set was different. I arrived late and didn't see their entire set. The part of their set that I did see, I only recognized half the songs. BUT they definitely played a song in between "The New Order" and "Into The Pit", which they did not do at previous shows.

There was also an interview with Chuck Billy on the local radio station, where he said they made 2 setlists for the American Carnage tour and would be alternating between the 2 setlists for shows that were near each other (like East Rutherford & Camden).
http://www.wmmr.com/shows/weekends/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10131644

So here is an outline of the Testament setlist, hopefully some people can add to it. ;)

< 2 or 3 unknown songs which I missed because I was late >
The New Order
< unknown song >
Into The Pit
< 2 or 3 more unknown songs when I went to get beer>
The Formation Of Damnation

Derelict
08-16-2010, 06:32 AM
I'm not familiar with their newest album at all, so I just assumed it was the same - the songs they did that aren't on the new album were into the pit, dog faced gods, dnr, and new order.

EDIT: I know they opened with more than meets the eye, and closed with formation of damnation.

Crionics
08-16-2010, 08:27 AM
Yess!!!! Play it in Hampton!

makethemsuffer12
08-16-2010, 09:29 AM
beat me to it.

the less horrible jersey. errbuddy's gettin raped round camden

This.

Hammer Smashed Face
08-16-2010, 09:59 AM
I'm pretty sure the Testament set was different. I arrived late and didn't see their entire set. The part of their set that I did see, I only recognized half the songs. BUT they definitely played a song in between "The New Order" and "Into The Pit", which they did not do at previous shows.

There was also an interview with Chuck Billy on the local radio station, where he said they made 2 setlists for the American Carnage tour and would be alternating between the 2 setlists for shows that were near each other (like East Rutherford & Camden).
http://www.wmmr.com/shows/weekends/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10131644

So here is an outline of the Testament setlist, hopefully some people can add to it. ;)

< 2 or 3 unknown songs which I missed because I was late >
The New Order
< unknown song >
Into The Pit
< 2 or 3 more unknown songs when I went to get beer>

The other song Testament played was Sins of Omission, off of Practice what you preach...

leglessmoof
08-16-2010, 10:11 AM
So based on everyone's input, this is what the Testament setlist looks like:

For The Glory Of
More Than Meets the Eye
Dog Faced Gods
The New Order
Sins Of Omission
Into the Pit
D.N.R. (Do Not Resuscitate)

Is that the complete setlist? They played 9 songs in Lowell and East Rutherford. Did Camden get a shorter setlist or are we missing a song?

christopher
08-16-2010, 10:32 AM
Aggressive Perfector

They best keep this in the set list. Its the one thing saving their set.

petrovar
08-16-2010, 10:42 AM

I don't get it when people say that Slayer's set sucks. They typically play 14-17 songs when they headline. This year they are playing Seasons in it's entirety!!! That alone is worth the price of admission. Plus two new songs and South of Heaven, Raining Blood and Angel of Death.

What does everyone want??!! To each their own I guess, but Slayer never has a bad setlist IMHO and it's always a great time.:party:

JLRedWing13
08-16-2010, 03:01 PM
I don't get it when people say that Slayer's set sucks. They typically play 14-17 songs when they headline. This year they are playing Seasons in it's entirety!!! That alone is worth the price of admission. Plus two new songs and South of Heaven, Raining Blood and Angel of Death.

What does everyone want??!! To each their own I guess, but Slayer never has a bad setlist IMHO and it's always a great time.:party:
Seasons in its entirety is great, but it would be nice if they didn't start with buzzkill tracks like WPB and Hate Worldwide. The former I don't mind but the latter is downright awful.

I'll still have a great time either way, though I'd love it if they kept Aggressive Perfector.

mankvill
08-16-2010, 03:06 PM

That, and playing their second best album in its entirety.

You people...sheesh.:tp:

overkill13
08-16-2010, 07:41 PM
So based on everyone's input, this is what the Testament setlist looks like:

For The Glory Of
More Than Meets the Eye
Dog Faced Gods
The New Order
Sins Of Omission
Into the Pit
D.N.R. (Do Not Resuscitate)

Is that the complete setlist? They played 9 songs in Lowell and East Rutherford. Did Camden get a shorter setlist or are we missing a song?

They also played Three Days in Darkness, I think after DNR.

Derelict
08-17-2010, 06:46 AM
Show actually got a decent review in the paper...

http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/20100817_Slayer__Megadeth_bang_it_in_Camden.html

elturtleboy
08-17-2010, 12:52 PM
Shirts were $35 inside, i bought two parking lot shirts - i got the single ugliest tye dye in human history with all three bands on it, for $5 from a guy with no teeth, and a bootleg tour shirt for $15.

Take a picture!

Derelict
08-17-2010, 01:01 PM
Take a picture!

will do when i get home, and will post here and in latest purchases

bt11763
08-18-2010, 09:04 AM
WAIT TESTAMENT PLAYED SINS OF OMISSION TOO WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK THAT'S MY FAVORITE FUCKING SONG :mad::mad::mad:

makethemsuffer12
08-18-2010, 09:16 AM
WAIT TESTAMENT PLAYED SINS OF OMISSION TOO WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK THAT'S MY FAVORITE FUCKING SONG :mad::mad::mad:

Hey, we got Trail By Fire, so I don't think we're in a position to complain.

Derelict
09-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Here's the two shirts i got in the parking lot for $15, I know a couple people wanted to see them

Fronts
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4852/photoxds.th.jpg (http://img820.imageshack.us/i/photoxds.jpg/)

Backs
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9600/photo1rk.th.jpg (http://img375.imageshack.us/i/photo1rk.jpg/)

And yes, I mainly got the tye dye cause its ugly

Crionics
09-01-2010, 06:59 PM
^ Thanks :party: