Two Lives Worth of Reckoning
Let This River Flow
Chainheart Machine
Rejection Role
Drum Solo
Bastard Chain
Follow The Hollow
Stabbing The Drama

Great show. I was so stoked that they finally came to Richmond. Only complaint is how many bands they tour with, Mutiny Within and Death Angel were pretty good but the rest were.....meh. The singer and drummer of Municpal Waste were there, so was the drummer of Darkest Hour. I bought him a shot of whiskey. All in all a great show. Highlights: The Crestfallen and fuckin' Bastard Chain.

treghet
08-14-2010, 07:28 PM
Augury was meh to you? :eek:

JLRedWing13
08-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Death Angel should have headlined the tour, in my opinion, they were so much better than Soilwork...

The_jman
08-14-2010, 07:35 PM
still wishing I could have seen soilwork.

Crionics
08-14-2010, 07:52 PM
Was thinkin about goin to this, not big on Soilwork, but for Death Angel. Was gonna see Municipal Waste this Friday at the same venue, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen :\

RustinPeace1113
08-14-2010, 11:48 PM
Augury was meh to you? :eek:

I'm not hating on them. It just wasn't really my cup of tea. They were really talented.

RustinPeace1113
08-14-2010, 11:52 PM
Was thinkin about goin to this, not big on Soilwork, but for Death Angel. Was gonna see Municipal Waste this Friday at the same venue, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen :\

Municipal is always fun live, and I heard Andrew WK is gonna be there.

mankvill
08-14-2010, 11:53 PM
Municipal is always fun live, and I heard Andrew WK is gonna be there.

AWK is on Warped right now.

RustinPeace1113
08-15-2010, 01:10 AM

www.thecanalclub.com Check for yourself, it's like a solo performance or something but it says he's gonna be there.

Magson13
08-15-2010, 01:49 AM
Soilwork is very boring live, especially after following Death Angel and Augury. Augury doesn't have a lot of stage presence, but they absolutely destroy with their talent. Then Death Angel has amazing stage presence. Soilwork gets up their with generic music, and no stage presence...... Same with Mutiny Within. Swashbuckle was an awesome opener.

Crionics
08-15-2010, 07:26 AM

Yeah AWK is gonna be there, I don't really care for him but it looks cool.

jhdeity
08-15-2010, 08:45 AM
Yeah we left halfway through Soilwork. I like their new album but they're boring as fuck live. Death Angel and Mutiny Within stole the show for me. MW were incredible live. Augury might have had the worst stage prescence I've seen all year. The way the singer holds his guitar, his glasses and short hair then vomiting vocals had people laughing. It just didn't fit.

Mutiny Within came and hung with the crowd and were selling their cd's for $5. All 4 of my friends bought cd's and were raving about them all night. They absolutely killed it.

Death Angel slayed but actually cut my favorite song Voracious Souls for some reason. I'm guessing because MW played 2 more songs than I've seen on here. Either way it SUCKED to only get 8 Death Angel songs when they were so great. They seriously should have headlined.

Crionics
08-15-2010, 10:02 AM
Yeah we left halfway through Soilwork. I like their new album but they're boring as fuck live. Death Angel and Mutiny Within stole the show for me. MW were incredible live. Augury might have had the worst stage prescence I've seen all year. The way the singer holds his guitar, his glasses and short hair then vomiting vocals had people laughing. It just didn't fit.

Mutiny Within came and hung with the crowd and were selling their cd's for $5. All 4 of my friends bought cd's and were raving about them all night. They absolutely killed it.

Death Angel slayed but actually cut my favorite song Voracious Souls for some reason. I'm guessing because MW played 2 more songs than I've seen on here. Either way it SUCKED to only get 8 Death Angel songs when they were so great. They seriously should have headlined.

Ah makes me feel a little bit better about this. The main reason I would have wanted to go was for Death Angel.

JLRedWing13
08-15-2010, 12:30 PM
Death Angel is headlining a tour early next year. :D