PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Silence headlinging tour

Fires Of Sedition
08-13-2010, 12:55 PM
I despise all the bands on this tour, but I know there's some weirdos here who like them.

http://www.metalinjection.net/tour-dates/suicide-silence-announce-fall-headlining-tour-wmychildren-mybride-danza#more-9201

Derelict
08-13-2010, 12:56 PM
i can't wait to not go to this

Fires Of Sedition
08-13-2010, 12:58 PM
I like spelling "headlining" incorrectly

Derelict
08-13-2010, 12:59 PM
I like spelling "headlining" incorrectly

the extra G is for gayness of this tour

Fires Of Sedition
08-13-2010, 01:01 PM
the extra G is for gayness of this tour

That works. This tour is a total suck-off-fest

mankvill
08-13-2010, 01:02 PM
why the fuck would you even post this

TonyD
08-13-2010, 01:04 PM
why the fuck would you even post this

To warn everyone not to go, and to troll the trolls with semi-serious posts.

mankvill
08-13-2010, 01:12 PM
To warn everyone not to go, and to troll the trolls with semi-serious posts.

FoS: Public Defender of the Year

For warning us of shitty tours and for trolling bands with epic Uno games.

Fires Of Sedition
08-13-2010, 01:15 PM
FoS: Public Defender of the Year

For warning us of shitty tours and for trolling bands with epic Uno games.

Where's my motherfucking trophy?

AnataFan4Life
08-13-2010, 01:51 PM
And VA/NC is spared.

*looks down*

More dates TBA

SHIT!

zgodt
08-13-2010, 02:40 PM
That there is a band called "The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza" makes me happy.

mankvill
08-13-2010, 02:43 PM
That there is a band called "The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza" makes me happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlQTn7gI8cw

Derelict
08-13-2010, 02:53 PM

Hearing them will make you unhappy

evildeadjedi
08-13-2010, 02:57 PM
:clown:

mastodon421
08-13-2010, 03:30 PM

They do have a great name and their song titles are funny. Their music is pretty shitty though.

Bergman101
08-13-2010, 03:45 PM
I'll probably end up going to this, I do like Suicide Silence, Conducting and some MyChildren MyBride. I'm not really a fan of Danza or Molotov Solution though.

bt11763
08-13-2010, 04:58 PM
tony danza is actually really fucking good. fuck y'all haters

Dissimulate
08-13-2010, 05:09 PM
Maybe this and the Whitechapel tour can play a date together so we can save on ammo and fuel.

Crionics
08-13-2010, 05:38 PM
zomg zomg pls richmond more date, i already saw suicide silence 1ce, but they opened fr sum shitty deth band

JLRedWing13
08-13-2010, 09:08 PM
At least SS and Whitechapel are doing their own thing now as opposed to stinking up good tours. :D

NecroRob
08-13-2010, 09:43 PM
I think these deathcore bands are tired of getting made fun of by fans at death metal shows, so now their starting to tour with their own kind instead of ruining perfectly good death metal shows :party:

girnny777
08-14-2010, 04:03 AM
I... I saw Suicide Silence once.

They were direct support for Nile a few years ago.

I'm so sorry... please hold me

Crionics
08-14-2010, 06:33 AM
I... I saw Suicide Silence once.

They were direct support for Nile a few years ago.

I'm so sorry... please hold me

It's ok, I went through the same experience, they opened for Megadeth....It was awful..

Derelict
08-14-2010, 09:40 AM
I had to sit through these assholes, they somehow played between Carcass and Samael

venerialdisease
08-14-2010, 12:58 PM
I have never seen suicide silence and can proudly say I will never go see them my hate for that band made me pass on Nile and the faceless a few years back.

But best DM show I had the expierience of seeing: Nile, Napalm death, strapping young lad and the berzerker it was violence personifide and some poor chap got his eye socket broken it was spectacular!!!:blaze:

Derelict
08-14-2010, 01:03 PM
I have never seen suicide silence and can proudly say I will never go see them my hate for that band made me pass on Nile and the faceless a few years back.

But best DM show I had the expierience of seeing: Nile, Napalm death, strapping young lad and the berzerker it was violence personifide and some poor chap got his eye socket broken it was spectacular!!!:blaze:

I hit that tour - wasnt dark tranquility on the bill as well?

daimonos
08-14-2010, 01:28 PM
I hit that tour - wasnt dark tranquility on the bill as well?

I have a shirt from that tour. I didn't go, and my brother didn't go, but somehow I have a shirt from it that's too big for me. Dark Tranquillity was on it I believe, it listed all the bands on the back of the shirt.

girnny777
08-14-2010, 03:38 PM
It's ok, I went through the same experience, they opened for Megadeth....It was awful..

Dude, the worst part about it was the fans. The Faceless played right before them and had a pit going which was pissing off all the scene fags. Of course, right in front of me is some fatass tough guy and his short, pudgy, dumbass looking girlfriend taking pictures. Someone in the pit was knocked into us and knocked her around. She turns to her boyfriend and says "God, fucking metalheads..." and made her boyfriend put his arms around her so she could stand perfectly still and take more pictures. WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT A METAL SHOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH ABOUT METALHEADS?

And then right after SS played the lead singer went to men's room (wrong room, m i rite?) and some faggot scene kid took a picture with him and said "The grindcore scene is getting so big because of you guys."

I locked myself in the stall and wept quietly til Nile went on.

mankvill
08-14-2010, 03:45 PM
And then right after SS played the lead singer went to men's room (wrong room, m i rite?) and some faggot scene kid took a picture with him and said "The grindcore scene is getting so big because of you guys."

Reminds me of when I saw Behemoth/JFAC/Gojira and right after JFAC finished some drunk mexican was like "JOB FOR A COWBOY IS MY FAVORITE DEATH METAL BAND!"

Crionics
08-14-2010, 05:01 PM
Dude, the worst part about it was the fans. The Faceless played right before them and had a pit going which was pissing off all the scene fags. Of course, right in front of me is some fatass tough guy and his short, pudgy, dumbass looking girlfriend taking pictures. Someone in the pit was knocked into us and knocked her around. She turns to her boyfriend and says "God, fucking metalheads..." and made her boyfriend put his arms around her so she could stand perfectly still and take more pictures. WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT A METAL SHOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH ABOUT METALHEADS?

Similar exp here.

When I saw SS (ugh I hate saying that I saw them) there were maybe 400 people in the floor at the time (more came when Machine Head and Megadeth came on haha). Atleast 100 of them were only there for Suicide Silence. Right as I got into the floor, 4 douches (all wearing SS shirts :tp:) were all over me like "Were here for SS, who are you here for? Megadeth?" and I didn't want to be a dick or anything so I just decided to ask if they were staying for Megadeth. They said "Naw, I'm hoping I'm wasted by then!" :hmm:. One band that played before SS said "If you guys want to mosh, this is the time to do it" so these 2 scene fags completely whammed into each other, 1 of them pushing me out of the way to do so (although luckly that guy made some space and I went forward, eventualy I got right behind the rail for Megadeth, being small and people thinking that you're like 12 does wonders). I saw another guy get completely tackled by a scene kid and pushed back a few rows, not cool. Oh and there were these two 9 year olds that kept on twirling around during SS, and before the bands started playing these scene girls just pig squealing the whole time.

Terrible experience, but there was some humor.

bt11763
08-14-2010, 07:58 PM

http://9gag.com/photo/18356_500sq.jpg

Addicted2metal
08-14-2010, 08:11 PM
I saw Demon Hunter and As I lay dying great show BUT Blessthefall was with them and when they hit the stage I somehow got in the front it was all a blur can't remember much, but I got into a fight with a blessthefall fag he kept elbowing me in my ribcage and I palm striked him in the face and if the blessthefall fans didn't hold me back he would have been beaten to shit. so I know how you all feel I hate the hardcore kids

what the hell was blessthefall tour with DH and AILD anyway?

MunicipalWasted
08-15-2010, 03:05 AM
I'm going to be the minority and say SS puts on a fucking sick show. Openers are shitty though.

larvtard
08-15-2010, 06:48 AM
I'm going to be the minority and say SS puts on a fucking sick show. Openers are shitty though.

They suck but, yes, their live show is enjoyable

mastodon421
08-15-2010, 08:21 AM
Damn I've seen Sucide Silence 3 times and I have nothing like that happen to me. All those stories are truly sad especially the grindcore one. Actually the only time I even saw hardcore dancers in their pits was at Warped Tour. I am not really a fan of SS and all 3 times I have seen them I wasn't there for them but they do put on a pretty good show.

Metal_Head
08-15-2010, 09:05 AM
I've seen Suicide Silence 4 times and they kicked ass all 4 times. I'll be seeing them on this tour, although I'm not a fan of the openers at all.

bt11763
08-15-2010, 09:37 AM
I've seen Suicide Silence 4 times and they kicked ass all 4 times. I'll be seeing them on this tour, although I'm not a fan of the openers at all.

check out danza. they fucking rule.

mankvill
08-15-2010, 02:41 PM
They suck but, yes, their live show is enjoyable

fuck no

Motograter_Ghost
08-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Suicide Silence was by far the WORST band I have EVER seen and that's coming from someone that went to All For One when she was twelve...OUCH

larvtard
08-15-2010, 03:24 PM
fuck no

:violin:

mankvill
08-15-2010, 03:42 PM
:violin:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/rdYxHbuUASQ/hqdefault.jpg

IrritatedTrout
08-15-2010, 04:16 PM
Similar exp here.

When I saw SS (ugh I hate saying that I saw them) there were maybe 400 people in the floor at the time (more came when Machine Head and Megadeth came on haha). Atleast 100 of them were only there for Suicide Silence. Right as I got into the floor, 4 douches (all wearing SS shirts :tp:) were all over me like "Were here for SS, who are you here for? Megadeth?" and I didn't want to be a dick or anything so I just decided to ask if they were staying for Megadeth. They said "Naw, I'm hoping I'm wasted by then!" :hmm:. One band that played before SS said "If you guys want to mosh, this is the time to do it" so these 2 scene fags completely whammed into each other, 1 of them pushing me out of the way to do so (although luckly that guy made some space and I went forward, eventualy I got right behind the rail for Megadeth, being small and people thinking that you're like 12 does wonders). I saw another guy get completely tackled by a scene kid and pushed back a few rows, not cool. Oh and there were these two 9 year olds that kept on twirling around during SS, and before the bands started playing these scene girls just pig squealing the whole time.

Terrible experience, but there was some humor.

There were a lot of fucking retarded 12 year-old SS fans at that show. It was annoying.

Crionics
08-15-2010, 07:32 PM
There were a lot of fucking retarded 12 year-old SS fans at that show. It was annoying.

We might be thinking of the exact same person :lol:

It was a..maybe 5 foot white boy, somewhere between 10-12 with a JFAC shirt, right?

maidenpriest
08-16-2010, 03:22 AM
out of the few tours we get in New Mexico, why the fuck do we have to get Suicide Silence?....not worth 15 bucks...

xStructualDefect
08-16-2010, 11:25 AM
i like SS but idk if i'll be going. lame openers and my date is near halloween. and i had planned on saving up and going out of town halloween weekend.

IrritatedTrout
08-16-2010, 12:11 PM
We might be thinking of the exact same person :lol:

It was a..maybe 5 foot white boy, somewhere between 10-12 with a JFAC shirt, right?

I don't really remember.

treghet
08-16-2010, 12:18 PM
DIS TOUR IS FUKIN SWEET. IF U DONT GO 2 IT UR NOT A TRUE METALHEAD.

:finger: