PDA

View Full Version : New Alter Bridge album!! =D

maidenpriest
08-10-2010, 05:31 PM
for the few people on this forum who care about this band.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=144298

i cant wait for this to come out, Blackbird was an amazing cd.

MPF
08-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Although they catch done a shit Alter Bridge is better then Credd ever could be.

The other 3 guys should have stuck with AB full time, rather then reforming Creed.

maidenpriest
08-11-2010, 01:34 AM
yeah they really should have. hopefully they will still do a full tour for the album, i know they have dates somewhere in Europe in October

ravenheart
08-11-2010, 04:54 AM
I see them in London in November. Dates have been booked since late 2009.

I don't think the other three guys did wrong by going back to Creed. They needed something to do while Myles was off. Admittedly Myles was supposed to be off making a solo album and ended up doing the Slash tour instead, but still.

That does mean there'll be another AB hiatus for him to do his solo album, but another AB album was always due this year.

makethemsuffer12
08-11-2010, 08:36 AM
The other 3 guys should have stuck with AB full time, rather then reforming Creed.

Money talk$...

The_jman
08-11-2010, 09:47 AM
This will be a record I deffinately check out. Blackbird was good, so I would expect good things from this one too.

ravenheart
08-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Money talk$...

So does free time. Don't forget they couldn't have spent that time focusing on AB because there was no AB at that point. Myles was taking time off for a solo album, which then got superseded by Slash's tour.

Maiden33
08-11-2010, 05:23 PM
I will check this out. I really liked Blackbird. And yes, Alter Bridge is considerably superior to Creed.

ravenheart
08-11-2010, 05:43 PM
I liked Blackbird too, but vastly prefer One Day Remains.

November will be my fourth time seeing them.

Sanitarium78
08-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Money talk$...

I heard that on Creeds reuniuon tour last summer that they played to some half empty amphitheaters. The band may have gotten paid well but they certainly didn't make it off ticket sales from what I heard.

Anyways, Alter Bridge is a very good band and Myles is an awesome singer. I've like both of their albums and am looking forward to this.

Maiden33
08-11-2010, 05:54 PM
I heard that on Creeds reuniuon tour last summer that they played to some half empty amphitheaters. The band may have gotten paid well but they certainly didn't make it off ticket sales from what I heard.

Anyways, Alter Bridge is a very good band and Myles is an awesome singer. I've like both of their albums and am looking forward to this.

Probably from overpriced tickets. The tickets to their current summer tour are dirt cheap. Probably less than half of what bands that normally play amphitheaters would charge.

darkguardian50
08-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Myles is a great great singer. Very underated band. And though he played in shitty Creed their guitarist is actually half decent. The main reason I hate Creed is cause Stapp is such a douchenozzle. The band itself I was kinda meh about. Didn't like it, didn't hate it.