The Casualites
William Control
Warbringer
Motionless In White
Mutiny Within
Hatesphere
Infernaeon
Mobile Deathcamp

Rob Zombie/Alice Cooper are in town on the 16th as well at the DCU Center and if you purchase a ticket to that show you get into the show at the Palladium for free.

Rmeiselman
08-10-2010, 07:16 AM
I'm so fucking mad that Fleshgod Apocalypse isn't playing this date of the Suffocation tour. A friend and I are considering driving to NY or wherever has the closest date with Fleshgod.

Needless to say, though, I'm definitely hitting up Friday's show, and Gwar/Zombie/Alice on Saturday.

Metal_Head
08-10-2010, 07:49 AM
I'll be there for both days. Can't wait.

bt11763
08-10-2010, 08:25 AM
damn that's awesome :(

mastodon421
08-10-2010, 10:09 AM
I'm so fucking mad that Fleshgod Apocalypse isn't playing this date of the Suffocation tour. A friend and I are considering driving to NY or wherever has the closest date with Fleshgod.

Needless to say, though, I'm definitely hitting up Friday's show, and Gwar/Zombie/Alice on Saturday.

I have a feeling Fleshgod most likely is there The Palladium just forgot to list them on the bill. They have made mistakes like that before.

JuuKun
08-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Yeah, the Palladium fucks up all the time when it comes to listing all of the opening bands on large shows like this. Fleshgod will probably play.

This is actually an awesome lineup for those two days, even if the Suffo day has a bunch of core bands as well. I really *really* want to see Nevermore, but want to see Cooper & Zombie as well. I hope the schedule works out so that it's possible to see all three. GWAR would be very cool to see again as well but not nearly as important to me. It's likely that I'll be attending both days. If I find out that I can't pull off catching all three, well Zombie & Cooper are playing in Connecticut the night before I believe, so I'll skip out on Suffocation to see them.

EDIT: For anyone interested, having just checked the R&S forum - while scheduled times won't be confirmed until much closer to the event, the plan is probably for the Cooper/Zombie show to end at 11, and GWAR will be going on at probably either 11:30 or 12. So this would mean that Nevermore would conflict time-wise. Looks like I'm skipping Suffo and doing the Gruesome Twosome CT date.

ChildrenofSodom
08-10-2010, 04:31 PM
That is the shittiest line up ever. someone should drop a nuclear bomb on it, to kill off all those shitty deathcore bands. Except The Faceless....they can live.

larvtard
08-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Is Friday a joke? Hahaha, I don't like one single band that day. It's like Summer Slaughter but with a more deathcore/metalcore slant.

(Oh, and I realize that I should like Suffocation, but I'm not a fan of brutal death. That and tech death are really the only metal genres I dislike. Old school death metal is great though.)

mankvill
08-10-2010, 04:46 PM
first day's lineup is pretty shitty. second is okay.

idrinkwine732
08-10-2010, 06:01 PM
first day's lineup is pretty shitty. second is okay.

Are you a Motionless in White fan or something?

mankvill
08-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Are you a Motionless in White fan or something?

dunno who that is.

October 15
Suffocation
The Faceless
Decrepit Birth

October 16
GWAR
Nevermore
Warbringer
Mutiny Within
Hatesphere
Infernaeon
Mobile Deathcamp

Good bands on the 16th clearly outnumber the good bands on the 15th.

elturtleboy
08-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Gwar, Warbringer,The Casualties? crazy:confused:

idrinkwine732
08-10-2010, 06:46 PM
dunno who that is.

Please, don't find out.

Sinfulsot
08-11-2010, 05:48 AM
So, now Nevermore is playing this date?

DigMySpanky
08-11-2010, 06:42 AM
I want to see Suffo, GWAR, Nevermore, and DB but Too Many Shitty Bands + Event At DCU Center = 80% Chance of Skip.