Trial By Fire
Practice What You Preach
Into The Pit
The Preacher (fan request!)
D.N.R.
3 Days In Darkness
----------
The Formation of Damnation

Unfortunately the sound was absolutely terrible throughout their whole set, which is a shame because the venue that they played at (The Hi-Fi) is usually great, and most of the international metal bands that roll into town play there.

More in depth coming tonight (Australian time of course...)

makethemsuffer12
08-09-2010, 04:25 PM
No Over the Wall? I would expect that from a headlining set. Riding the Snake is a pretty unexpected one, though. And it's nice to see Trial by Fire back in there.

jhdeity
08-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Yeah pretty interesting. The Preacher? Can't believe they would play a headlining show and not play either Preacher or Over the Wall.

Derelict
08-09-2010, 04:58 PM
I hope dog faced gods stays in for US carnage

makethemsuffer12
08-09-2010, 05:15 PM
I hope dog faced gods stays in for US carnage

It was in their Canadian Carnage set, so I would believe that they'd keep the same set for American Carnage.

Kapper
08-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Yeah pretty interesting. The Preacher? Can't believe they would play a headlining show and not play either Preacher or Over the Wall.

Thanks for pointing that out, cause I had totally forgotten that the did The Preacher!! I got a look at the set list that someone caught, and the reason why The Preacher wasn't on the set is because some fans actually requested it and the band obliged! It was pretty cool to see, Chuck quickly told Eric not to change his guitar over and said something along the lines "You guys have been calling for this, so we'll play it for ya!"

But yeah i was pretty surprised not to hear Over The Wall, and my friend was cut that they didn't do Souls of Black as well

ScarsOfSymmetry
08-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Over the wall would have been an awesome addition but i think that that setlist is one of the best (modern) i have seen. Although Persecuted Wont Forget would be the one i want to take out and put in Low or Greenhouse Effect. Cool to see Legions Of The Dead and Riding The Snake.:rocker:

BrutalN00dle
08-10-2010, 07:50 PM
I would say drop 3 Days of Darkness, and throw in Disciples of the Watch.

makethemsuffer12
08-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Oh shit I didn't even notice Legions of the Dead. They should definately be playing that for American Carnage, it would fit in so perfectly.

Dominicus 1988
08-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Maybe the metal gods will smile and have them put Henchmen Ride for the American Carnage leg :tp:

mankvill
08-12-2010, 12:11 AM
I should make a sign that says "THE PREACHER!" when I see 'em