PDA

View Full Version : Clutch off dates from the Black Label Bezerkerus NA Tour

evildeadjedi
08-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Clutch will be playing a few "one off" headlining shows on the "Black Label Bezerkerus North American Tour." These shows will be Clutch headlining with 2 Cents opening.

9/29 Fargo, ND @ The Venue

10/04 Rock Island, IL @ Rock Island Brewing Company

10/25 Augusta, GA @ Sky City

11/04 Sauget, IL @ Popís

11/11 Jonesboro, AR @ Brickhouse Grill

11/15 Grand Junction, CO @ Mesa Theater

Only two shows I could go to are the IL ones but, Rock Island is on the boarder of IA and Sauget is across the river from St. Louis. Well, Brad you might have a shot at the Sauget one.

If you're near any of these locations and have never seen or want to see Clutch I highly recommend you check them out one of the best live bands still touring. They play typically around 2+ hrs as a headliner.

DethMaiden
08-06-2010, 03:41 PM
Isn't Pop's in Sauget the place they wrote "Black Umbrella" about? Anyway, Sauget is four hours from Bloomington and that's a Thursday, so as much I'd like to see this show, it's just not gonna happen. I'll wait for their next full-on headlining gig.

evildeadjedi
08-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Isn't Pop's in Sauget the place they wrote "Black Umbrella" about? Anyway, Sauget is four hours from Bloomington and that's a Thursday, so as much I'd like to see this show, it's just not gonna happen. I'll wait for their next full-on headlining gig.

Correct sir! :)

"In Sauget, Illinois there is a club called Pop's. It's on a lawless piece of land with 24 hour strip bars and an O.T.B. I once went into the O.T.B. facility and saw the strangest collection of people one could imagine. It was Mos Eisley spaceport. A woman dressed like she had come straight from a jazz funeral walked in and no one seemed to notice her but myself. I guess anomaly is typical in Sauget. Eric plays on this track as well."

Neil Fallon

Oh that sucks yep same here, I just have no desire to see Children of Bodom or BLS.

mankvill
08-06-2010, 03:52 PM
so close. :(

ShatteredFlame
08-07-2010, 07:39 AM
Wish there was an NYC off date. I also have no desire to see Bodom or BLS.

Derelict
08-07-2010, 01:03 PM
Correct sir! :)

"In Sauget, Illinois there is a club called Pop's. It's on a lawless piece of land with 24 hour strip bars and an O.T.B. I once went into the O.T.B. facility and saw the strangest collection of people one could imagine. It was Mos Eisley spaceport. A woman dressed like she had come straight from a jazz funeral walked in and no one seemed to notice her but myself. I guess anomaly is typical in Sauget. Eric plays on this track as well."

Neil Fallon

Oh that sucks yep same here, I just have no desire to see Children of Bodom or BLS.

Thats pretty awesome - i think that might be my fav track off FBSTO

DethMaiden
08-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Thats pretty awesome - i think that might be my fav track off FBSTO

:eek:

It's my least favorite. But I still like it. I think that shows that FBSTO is their most consistent album. Maybe not as rapingly awesome as a few of their others, but every single song is at the very least good.