Immolation
Abigail Williams
Fleshgod Apocalypse

bt11763
08-04-2010, 04:10 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2i6o11h.jpg

mankvill
08-04-2010, 04:35 PM
I only wish Summer Slaughter would be that awesome.

ShatteredFlame
08-04-2010, 04:48 PM
one person on last.fm: KMFCM posted a realistic and great list

Immolation
Suffocation
Dismember (maybe not this lol)
Decapitated
Augury
Animals As Leaders
Decrepit Birth
War From a Harlots Mouth
Cephelic Carnage
Black Breath

You would think its hard to get Immo, suffo and decap all on the same bill but since they are tour whores I think they could pull it off.

Bergman101
08-08-2010, 08:48 PM
Nile
Cynic
The Faceless
The Acacia Strain
Goatwhore
Obscura
Impending Doom
After The Burial
Abigail Williams
Periphery
Burning The Masses

treghet
08-08-2010, 09:10 PM
I tried to keep this realistic in terms of what the tour is known to contain (death metal and deathcore), but put in some bands that would be nice to see on it.

Vader
Cattle Decapitation
Obscura
The Red Shore
Annotations of an Autopsy
Son of Aurelius
Burning the Masses
Vektor
Revocation
Pathology

FYI, I really don't want to see Annotations of an Autopsy, but there is always one complete shit band on the tour.

NecroRob
08-08-2010, 11:23 PM
FYI, I really don't want to see Annotations of an Autopsy, but there is always one complete shit band on the tour.

AOAA was probably the worst band I have ever seen live when they opened for Dying Fetus.

I guess I could try my own, but I'm gonna go with a true dream list, not a realistic one.

Bloodbath
Necrophagist
Neuraxis
Obscura
Anaal Nathrakh
Funebrarum
Insect Warfare
Kronos
Landmine Marathon
Martriden

:drool:

mastodon421
08-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Behemoth
The Black Dahlia Murder
Nile
The Acacia Strain
Skeletonwitch
Arsonists Get All The Girls
Goatwhore
Augury
After The Burial
Landmine Marathon

idrinkwine732
08-09-2010, 05:33 PM
Martriden

:drool:

BAM I'm there.

Jochen
08-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Here's one I could actually see. I was at SS 09 and this years, and although I had a great time each year, the organizers should really try to make this tour more diverse, and not just focus on tech death and deathcore.

Morbid Angel - could definitely see them headlining this
The Faceless - not a huge fan but I've enjoyed them each time I've seen them, and they draw a good crowd
Immortal - not really into, but SS 09 actually had a black metal band, which would help make this more diverse
Gojira - awesome band, I saw them headline and they could easily draw 200 people or so
Rotting Christ - great and different band from previous tours
Dying Fetus - had the craziest crowd in 09
Decrepit Birth - seem to be more popular and are a good band for SS
Annotations Of An Autopsy - core band, good to draw people in
Mortician - some people would like this, idk, I can't think of anyone else. I guess they're different enough.

AnataFan4Life
08-15-2010, 10:07 PM
I've heard rumors of Obscura and Misery Index wanting to do it next year, so you might want to squeeze them in.

bt11763
08-15-2010, 10:13 PM
what black metal band was on the 09 tour? :confused:

Jochen
08-16-2010, 07:29 AM
Ensiferum

Dissimulate
08-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Are you kidding?

stevepwn
08-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Morbid Angel
Carcass
----------------
Behemoth
Black Dahlia Murder
Nile
Vital Remains
Watain
Belphegor
Arsis
Immolation
Abigail Williams
Fleshgod Apocalypse

carcass, arsis, behemoth, fleshgod apoc, yep this sounds good

bt11763
08-17-2010, 05:38 PM
i don't see them as black metal if you ask me

idrinkwine732
08-17-2010, 06:43 PM
i don't see them as black metal if you ask me
They're not. Not even close. They're black metal in the same way that Slipknot is the most brutal death metal on the planet.

bt11763
08-17-2010, 07:28 PM
They're not. Not even close. They're black metal in the same way that Slipknot is the most brutal death metal on the planet.

haha as long as i'm not the only one, i thought i was missing something.

still fucking love them though :horns:

idrinkwine732
08-18-2010, 12:30 AM
haha as long as i'm not the only one, i thought i was missing something.

still fucking love them though :horns:

I dig them too, but black metal they are not.

likeDEWD
09-25-2010, 05:09 AM
Between The Buried And Me
Foam Born B) Decade Of Statues
Disease, Injury, Madness
Lost Perfection: Coulrophobia
More Of Myself To Kill
Aesthetic/Alaska/Mordecai
Obfuscation
White Walls
Autodidact

The Faceless
Prison Born
The Ancient Covenant
All Dark Graves
XenoChrist
Hypocrisy II
Sons Of Belial
Legion Of Serpent
Ghost Of A Stranger
Leica
An Autopsy

Dying Fetus
Atrocious By Nature
Praise The Lord
Conceived Into enslavement
Your Treachery Will DIe With You
Killing On Adrenaline
Pissing In The Mainstream
Raped On The Altar
Kill Your Mother/Rape Your Dog
Shepard's Commandment
One Shot, One Kill

Whitechapel
Of Legions/The Darkest Day Of Man
To All That Are Dead
Devolver
Breeding Violence
Vicer Exciser
Possesion
End Of Flesh
Ear To Ear
This Is Exile
The Somatic Defilement

Aborted
Grime
Ophiolatry
Blood Fixing The Bled
Hecatomb<3
Dead Wreckoning
The Chondrin Enigma
Coronary Reconstruction
Nemesis
The Saw And The Carnage Done

After The Burial
Pi (The Mercury Of God)
Berzerker
Drifts
Cursing Akenetan
Redeeming The Wretched
Ometh
Aspiration
Fingers Like Daggers

Anaal Nathrahk
Between Shit and Piss We Are Born
Oil Upon The Sores Of Lepers
Virus Bomb
The Unbearable Filth Of The Soul
Blood Eagles Carved On The Backs Of Innocents
So Be It
More Fire Than Blood
The Lucifer Effect

Benighted
Smile Then Bleed
Spiritual Manslaughter
Saw It All
Grind Wit
Stay Brutal
Slut

Bleed from Within
Vanity
Messiah
The Novelist
Dishonour
The Healing
Servants Of Divinity

Fleshgod Apocalypse
In Honour Of Reason
Infection Of The White Throne
Thru Our Scars
Retrieving My Carcass
Requiem In sj Minore

Revocation
Ehumed Identity
Dismantle The Dictator
ReaniManiac
Summon The Spawn
Anthem Of The Betrayed

mankvill
09-25-2010, 06:51 AM
Anaal Nathrahk
Between Shit and Piss We Are Born
Oil Upon The Sores Of Lepers
Virus Bomb
The Unbearable Filth Of The Soul
Blood Eagles Carved On The Backs Of Innocents
So Be It
More Fire Than Blood
The Lucifer Effect

woah nyakkah. Props on including Anaal Nathrakh, but I need to sk00l you on a little something called their first two albums and EP.

likeDEWD
09-25-2010, 12:27 PM
woah nyakkah. Props on including Anaal Nathrakh, but I need to sk00l you on a little something called their first two albums and EP.

ahaha sorry i dont have em :/
ill check em out

Namaste
01-12-2011, 05:32 PM
I don't have a lineup per-say but I wouldn't mind seeing any of the following bands play:

The Devin Townsend Band, Sigh, Bolt Thrower, Morbid Angel, Eyehategod, Autopsy, Down, Meshuggah, Overkill, Amebix, Pig Destroyer, The Melvins, Entombed, Melechesh, Pestilence, Heaven Shall Burn, Finntroll, Haemorrhage, Soilent Green, Grave, Lazerus A.D., Zao, Vision of Disorder, Caliban, All Out War, Shai Hulud, Obituary, Candlemass, The Chasm, Asphyx, Paradise Lost, Impaled, Through the Eyes of the Dead, Immortal, Brutal Truth, Immolation, Atheist, My Dying Bride, Sonata Arctica, High on Fire, Converge, Dew Scented, Cannabis Corpse, Gorguts, Pentagram, Birdflesh, Mayhem, Behold...The Arctopus, Anaal Nathrakh, Dead Infection, Regurgitate, Arsis, Nunslaughter, Inepsy, Arsonists Get All the Girls, Knights of the Abyss, Acrassicauda

goregutsbleed
01-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Deicide(co-headliner)
Morbid Angel(co-headliner)

Support Bands
cannibal corpse
suffocation
goatwhore
mortician
nile
vital remains
behemoth
mayhem
dark funeral
rotting christ

Northern_Shaman
01-15-2011, 04:02 PM
In whatever order is appropriate:

Cannibal Corpse
Carcass
Behemoth
Nile
Fleshgod Apocalypse
Skeletonwitch
Bloodbath
Obscura

Deal with it.

BlackmoreOfBowling
01-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Suffocation (Co-HL)
Napalm Death (Co-HL)
High On Fire
Hate Eternal
Kylesa
Ghost (Swe)
Black Anvil
Augury
Bison BC
Lightning Swords Of Death

Summer Slaughter needs to be creative and invite different-style bands on the tour like they did in '09 with Ensiferum & Blackguard and to much lesser extent last year with Animals As Leaders.

RockTheWalls
02-23-2011, 11:44 PM
I know this is my first post here and some may question the credibility of it, but if you head over to the show-setlists forum on AbsolutePunk you will see I announce tours weeks and months before they are announced a pretty consistent basis.

With doing this, I have a "respect" thing i go by. If the band isn't currently out on a tour or has one coming up before that tour, I will spill the beans (see: Bayside/Silverstein co-headlining tour this spring, Current Parkway Drive tour, Between The Buried And Me/Job For A Cowboy)

I can say the two bands co-headlining this year's summer slaughter HAVE been mentioned in this thread already. Some could argue it is a co-co headliner with the third band that is confirmed to be playing. They are a pretty well respected band, but it is being billed as a co-headliner from my understanding.

Hopefully I can post more about this soon! Don't mean to tease you guys. You might be able to figure it out. Both co-headlining bands are good friends.

brutal_descent
02-24-2011, 01:00 AM
I know this is my first post here and some may question the credibility of it, but if you head over to the show-setlists forum on AbsolutePunk you will see I announce tours weeks and months before they are announced a pretty consistent basis.

With doing this, I have a "respect" thing i go by. If the band isn't currently out on a tour or has one coming up before that tour, I will spill the beans (see: Bayside/Silverstein co-headlining tour this spring, Current Parkway Drive tour, Between The Buried And Me/Job For A Cowboy)

I can say the two bands co-headlining this year's summer slaughter HAVE been mentioned in this thread already. Some could argue it is a co-co headliner with the third band that is confirmed to be playing. They are a pretty well respected band, but it is being billed as a co-headliner from my understanding.

Hopefully I can post more about this soon! Don't mean to tease you guys. You might be able to figure it out. Both co-headlining bands are good friends.

:cool:

hellawaits77ny
02-24-2011, 09:26 PM
If this tour were to have Morbid Angel, I couldn't care less who the rest of the bands were. That would in itself be enought to make it great! Considering they haven't played North America in what, 6 years?

hb420
02-24-2011, 09:38 PM
If this tour were to have Morbid Angel, I couldn't care less who the rest of the bands were. That would in itself be enought to make it great! Considering they haven't played North America in what, 6 years?

Hell yeah that would fucking awesome. Include bands like Obscura, Skeletonwitch, Decrept Birth, Immolation and I'd be set.

AnataFan4Life
02-25-2011, 07:45 AM

Well respected? Sounds pretty good to me.

Are you allowed to reveal the ratio of death metal to deathcore on the lineup this year?

RockTheWalls
02-25-2011, 01:32 PM
Well respected? Sounds pretty good to me.

Are you allowed to reveal the ratio of death metal to deathcore on the lineup this year?

It all depends on your perspective. Over the past 2 days i've also found out an additional 2 bands, so half of the lineup is confirmed/known.

Thus far 3 Death Metal Bands and 2 Deathcore bands. It's a debate whether the one headliner is a deathcore/death metal band. I'm just going to announce the confirmed bands tomorrow night on my radioshow Rock The Walls.

I post a ton of confirmed tours weeks/months before they get announced a lot on my facebook and twitter if you guys want to follow. I also recently have started posting stuff on Tumblr. http://facebook.com/rockthewalls and http://twitter.com/rockthewalls

AnataFan4Life
02-25-2011, 10:43 PM
Apparently Impending Doom is now rumored too. I knew it was a matter of time before a shitty band got rumored for this. They can be my piss/merch break :D

AnataFan4Life
02-26-2011, 06:53 PM
So according to the radio station, Whitechapel and TBDM are co-headlining. Fleshgod Apocalypse, Dying Fetus, and Darkest Hour are confirmed too.

hellawaits77ny
02-26-2011, 09:15 PM
Whitechapel and TBDM are co-headlining. .

That's pitiful. That's terrible. That's doo-doo. Ugh, that pisses me off. I look forward to this tour every year, and these guys co-headline? I wouldn't mind seeing these guys on the bill, but co-headlining??!! Not hating on these bands, I just wish there were different bands getting those slots.

2009 saw Necrophagist + Suffocation co-headline. 2010 had Decapitated. This just goes to show that deathcore is becoming bigger and bigger each year.

Don't wanna piss off all your deathcore fans, as I like some deathcore bands myself, but I'm just disappointed. Rant over.

AnataFan4Life
02-26-2011, 09:32 PM
The Black Dahlia Murder, Dying Fetus, Darkest Hour, Fleshgod Apocalypse, and Skeletonwitch/1349 = :rocker:

Whitechapel = eh

Impending Doom = :barf:

AnataFan4Life
02-26-2011, 09:37 PM
Whitechapel
TBDM
-
Darkest Hour
Dying Fetus
Obscura
Born of Osiris
Skeletonwitch
Misery Index
Impending Doom
Fleshgod Apocalypse

This is my guess on this year's lineup.

mastodon421
02-27-2011, 07:46 AM
Whitechapel
TBDM
-
Darkest Hour
Dying Fetus
Obscura
Born of Osiris
Skeletonwitch
Misery Index
Impending Doom
Fleshgod Apocalypse

This is my guess on this year's lineup.

Replace BOO with After The Burial and swap TBDM after Whitechapel and I think you got yourself a gret guess. I for one, would be fine with that lineup with the exception of Impending Doom.

AnataFan4Life
02-27-2011, 11:33 AM
7 out of those 10 are pretty much confirmed (if not Skeletonwitch, it will be 1349). I'm curious as to who the other 3 bands will be.

AnataFan4Life
02-27-2011, 01:13 PM
Now that we know most of this year's line-up, i'm gonna shoot an idea out here:

Nile
Behemoth
---
Job For A Cowboy
Immolation
Obscura
After the Burial
Through the Eyes of the Dead
Augury
Revocation
Burning the Masses

I think this would be a good Summer Slaughter lineup. Most of these bands have yet to play the tour, and there's enough here to satisfy both crowds.

treghet
02-27-2011, 01:40 PM
Now that we know most of this year's line-up, i'm gonna shoot an idea out here:

Nile
Behemoth
---
Job For A Cowboy
Immolation
Obscura
After the Burial
Through the Eyes of the Dead
Augury
Revocation
Burning the Masses

I think this would be a good Summer Slaughter lineup. Most of these bands have yet to play the tour, and there's enough here to satisfy both crowds.

I'd definitely go to that.

Here's mine, while keeping it somewhat realistic.

Morbid Angel
Gorod
Neuraxis
Converge
Cattle Decapitation
Misery Index
The Red Shore
Benighted
Burning The Masses
Scale the Summit

Animals as Leaders seemed to go over well last year, so I wonder if Scale the Summit would too?

smearCampaign
02-28-2011, 06:36 PM
Considering this year looks solidified, here's a random dream/somewhat reasonable one:

Obituary
Necrophagist
Job For A Cowboy
The Red Chord
Decrepit Birth
Blood Red Throne
Augury
Veil of Maya
Landmine Marathon
Psycroptic

larvtard
02-28-2011, 07:19 PM
So according to the radio station, Whitechapel and TBDM are co-headlining. Fleshgod Apocalypse, Dying Fetus, and Darkest Hour are confirmed too.

dammit.

illuminatus917
02-28-2011, 08:50 PM
:flame:So according to the radio station, Whitechapel and TBDM are co-headlining. Fleshgod Apocalypse, Dying Fetus, and Darkest Hour are confirmed too.

http://nosolospam.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.png

WOLVERINEKILLS says Impending Doom is going to be on it as well. :flame:

treghet
02-28-2011, 09:00 PM
Sigh...

illuminatus917
02-28-2011, 10:22 PM
:bouville:

hellawaits77ny
02-28-2011, 10:23 PM
:flame:

[IMG]
WOLVERINEKILLS says Impending Doom is going to be on it as well. :flame:

Eh, there are worse bands. I don't mind Impending Doom, really. It seems that their first album was doo-doo generic deathcore, their second album was meh, but I just listened to their new album, and it's actually not bad, IMO.

But overall, seeing them added to this already disappointing tour makes it even more so.

illuminatus917
02-28-2011, 10:25 PM
Eh, there are worse bands. I don't mind Impending Doom, really. It seems that their first album was doo-doo generic deathcore, their second album was meh, but I just listened to their new album, and it's actually not bad, IMO.

But overall, seeing them added to this already disappointing tour makes it even more so.

I haven't heard their 2010 release. I figured there was no need.

Yes, there are worse bands (like Whitechapel).

hellawaits77ny
02-28-2011, 10:29 PM
As kind of a side note here (if this is something we aren't supposed to talk about, I apologize), how much are tickets for this tour usually? Like what were the prices for '09 and '10?

I always look forward to this tour, but do to work and other shit, I've never been able to hit a show.

hellawaits77ny
03-01-2011, 12:53 AM
I haven't heard their 2010 release. I figured there was no need.

Yes, there are worse bands (like Whitechapel).

I don't mind Whitechapel. They are far from great, but I enjoy some of their stuff. But as I've said before, it's a travesty they get to co-headline this tour.

larvtard
03-01-2011, 01:58 PM
As kind of a side note here (if this is something we aren't supposed to talk about, I apologize), how much are tickets for this tour usually? Like what were the prices for '09 and '10?

I always look forward to this tour, but do to work and other shit, I've never been able to hit a show.

Last year they were 18 bucks.

ShatteredFlame
03-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Well for NYC they are like $30 just because

Blackened12
03-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Will still probably go to this and I won't say I dislike Whitechapel but what in the hell are they doing co-headlining?!

hellawaits77ny
03-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Last year they were 18 bucks.

Thanks for the info

AnataFan4Life
03-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Not really a confirmation, but the new ad for Obscura's Omnivium says "See them on tour this Summer". This could be anything, but I think this is a good possibility.

Not to mention Obscura just cancelled their appearance at Metalcamp. I'm starting to think Obscura have a very high chance of being on it this year...

Ape
07-01-2011, 12:17 PM
I guess I'll do it here even though this thread is months old lol.

Summer slaughter dream set lists.

Black dahlia murder
Ritual full cd ( i loved the cd enough to make me want this)
Statutory ape
Contagion
Warborn
Miasma
I will return

Whitechapel
Anything off exile really. I haven't listened to them much since this cd.

Darkest hour
Convelesance
Doomsayer
Savor the kill
Marching to the killing rhythm
Patriot virus
The sadist nation

Six feet under
Don't listen to them much just looking forward to seeing them

Dying fetus
Forced elimination is my only requirement

As blood runs black
In dying days
Heater pyrnee
Legends never die
My fears have become phobias

Oceano
Lol no

Fleshgod apocalypse
Anything lol

Within the ruins
I'm still pissed they got the spot i like some deathcore but three bands was plenty as it is.

Powerglove
Tetris
Inspector gadget
Mortal kombat
So sexy robotnik
Transformers

And since my show has them
Kingdom of sorrow
I like the entire behind the blackest tears cd and have just recently got into them so anything off that cd

Ape
07-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Double post fail. I apologize my phone messed up.

hellawaits77ny
07-01-2011, 08:57 PM
I'm really only there for Dying Fetus, Six Feet Under and Whitechapel. My preferred sets based on their probable set length are these:

Dying Fetus (~30-35 mins)
Praise the Lord (Opium of the Masses)
Intentional Manslaughter
Skull Fucked
One Shot, One Kill
Your Treachery Will Die With You
Killing on Adrenaline

Six Feet Under (~40-45 mins)
Feasting on the Blood of The Insane
Impulse to Disembowel
The Day The Dead Walked
Shadow of The Reaper
Sick in The Head
Death By Machete
Decomposition of The Human Race
Seed of Filth
Torture Killer
Hacked to Pieces

Whitechapel ~(50-55 mins)
All of 'The Somatic Defilement' (except Prostatic Fluid Asphyxiation)
Posession
Devolver
The Darkest Day of Man
Single File to Dehumanization
Father of Lies
This is Exile
Prostatic Fluid Asphyxiation

OraclesofAgony
07-01-2011, 10:20 PM
I'd love to see Fleshgod Apocalypse play Abyssal, but they are going to be playing some new material, so with their short set plus that in mind I doubt they will. They're probably going to play 2-3 new songs depending on length, Thru Our Scars, In Honour of Reason, As Tyrants Fall, and Blinded by Fear.

I'm definitely most hyped up for Fleshgod Apocalypse, it'll be my second time seeing them after the Suffocation tour. I'm also really looking forward to Dying Fetus (for the third time) and The Black Dahlia Murder.

brutal_descent
07-01-2011, 10:42 PM
It'll be my third time seeing The Black Dahlia Murder :rocker: I'm also looking forward to seeing Dying Fetus, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Six Feet Under, Darkest Hour, and As Blood Runs Black. Not too excited about Whitechapel, Oceano, and Within The Ruins. Powerglove is meh :D

Tickets for our date (The Fillmore SFO) are $27.

llama lom
07-01-2011, 11:12 PM
I'll just list a couple of songs for each band I'm going for (TBDM, Whitechapel, Dying Fetus [even though I barely know any of their songs], and Fleshgod):

The Black Dahlia Murder

Ryan said they were playing Blood in the Ink, Moonlight Equilibrium, Conspiring with the Damned, and another song off the new one for this tour.
I Will Return
I Only Worship What You Bleed
Virally Yours

Whitechapel

End of Flesh
Devirgination Studies
Exalt
Alone in the Morgue

Dying Fetus

Conceived into Enslavement
Praise the Lord (Opium of the People)
Shepard's Commandment

Fleshgod Apocalypse

Requiem in Si Minore
Infection of the White Throne
Embodied Deception
Thru Our Scars

Ape
07-02-2011, 04:19 AM
this will be my fifth time seeing tbdm. was thinking about picking up one of the ritual vinyls to get signed.

i will be very sad if they dont play carbonized in cruciform on summer slaughter. easily my favorite of the new cd

NecroRob
07-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Fleshgod Apocalypse

In Honour of Reason
Requiem in SI Minore
Thru our Scars
Sophistic Demise
Retrieving my Carcass

Dying Fetus

Praise the Lord (Opium of the Masses)
One Shot, One Kill
Killing on Adrenaline
Ethos of Coercion
Grotesque Impalement
Skull Fucked
Pissing in the Mainstream

Whitechapel

Devolver
Possession
The Darkest Day of Man
Exalt
The Somatic Defilement
Father of Lies
Vicer Exciser
End of Flesh
Reprogrammed to Hate
This is Exile

The Black Dahlia Murder

A Shrine to Madness
Moonlight Equilibrium
Everything Went Black
Elder Misanthropy
A Vulgar Picture
The Window
I Worship Only What You Bleed
Funeral Thirst
Merchants of the Necrosphere
Throne of Lunacy
Blood in the Ink
---------------
Statutory Ape
Deathmask Divine

mastodon421
07-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Fleshgod Apocalypse
In Honour Of Reason
Infection Of The White Throne
Embodied Deception
Retrieving My Carcass
Thru Our Scars

Dying Fetus
Praise The Lord(Opium Of The Masses)
Skull Fucked
One Shot, One Kill
Grotesque Impalement
Pissing In The Mainstream
Homicidal Retribution

Darkest Hour
Doomsayer(The Beginning Of The End)
Man & Swine
Deliver Us
With A Thousand Words To Say But One
Violent By Nature
Blessed Infection
Demon(S)
Savor The Kill
Love As A Weapon
Sound The Surrender

Whitechapel
Devolver
Breeding Violence
Festering Fiesta
Father Of Lies
Possession
Single File To Dehumanization
Alone In The Morgue
Prayer Of Mockery
Murder Sermon
This Is Exile

The Black Dahlia Murder
A Shrine To Madness
Nocturnal
Black Valor
A Vulgar Picture
Everything Went Black
Moonlight Equillibrium
Conspiring With The Damned
Elder Misanthrophy
Necropolis
I'm Charming
Statuory Ape
Throne Of Lunacy
What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Carbonized In Cruciform
Den Of The Picquret
Encore:
Denounced,Disgraced
Miasma
Blood In The Ink

LAXdef16
07-03-2011, 08:52 PM
The Black Dahlia Murder
The Window
Carbonized in Cruciform
I Will Return
Denounced, Disgraced
Climatic Degradation
Deathmask Divine
Statutory Ape
Miasma
Closed Casket Requiem
Contagion
Black Valor

Whitechapel
Eternal Refuge
Possession
Reprogrammed to Hate
Messiahbolical
Vicer Exciser
Devirgination Studies
Breeding Violence

Powerglove
Gotta Catch 'Em All
Inspector Gadget
Batman
The Simpsons

Fleshgod Apocalypse
Embodied Deception
In Honour of Reason
Requiem in Si Minore
(Those are the only ones that I request)

Dying Fetus
I want to see them but I don't care what they play honestly

Triggz
07-07-2011, 03:03 PM
The Black Dahlia Murder
Warborn
WAHNTHAC
Necropolis
Anything else, go for it. I love TBDM

Whitechapel
Possession
Of Legions
Messiahbolical
The Somatic Defilement
To All That Are Dead
This Is Exile
Alone In The Morgue
The Darkest Day Of Man

Powerglove:
Gotta Catch Em All:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker :
Inspector Gadget
Mario Minor
Batman
Tetris
Angry Birds (A man can hope, right?)

Darkest Hour:
Convalescence
Savor The Kill
Deliver Us
Doomsayer
and anything else

Six Feet Under:
Don't like em, don't care. But I have respect for them as a band.

Dying Fetus:
Don't like em, don't care. But I have respect for them as a band.

Oceano:
Don't really like them that much, don't care.

As Blood Runs Black:
The one where they do the sw33t chugga chugga

Fleshgod Apocalypse:
Pretty much anything. I like them a lot.

Within The Ruins:
Meh... don't really care. I don't hate them, but I'm pissed that Revocation didn't get the slot.

CapnAwesome
07-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Well since I LOVE deathcore I'm only commenting on my two favorite bands evur :tongue:

Whitechapel

Hoping for via Twitter (LOL):

"We're sorry to announce that Whitechapel is forced to drop off the Summer Slaughter tour due to a family emergency"

Oceano

Bree-Bree
Chug-Chug-Chug-Bree
Slam McChug
Kerplow
Oooeeebreeee
Dumdumdum-pshhhh
District of Misery

:D

illuminatus917
07-07-2011, 08:52 PM
lol

mankvill
07-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Well since I LOVE deathcore I'm only commenting on my two favorite bands evur :tongue:

Whitechapel

Hoping for via Twitter (LOL):

"We're sorry to announce that Whitechapel is forced to drop off the Summer Slaughter tour due to a family emergency"

Oceano

Bree-Bree
Chug-Chug-Chug-Bree
Slam McChug
Kerplow
Oooeeebreeee
Dumdumdum-pshhhh
District of Misery

:D

:lovedup:

Ape
07-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Oceano is really the only band I refuse to watch.

mastodon421
07-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Oceano is really the only band I refuse to watch.

I agree, just add As Blood Runs Black to that list for me (Six Feet Under sucks too, but at least they should be entertaining). The venue i'm going to doesn't allow re-entry though and Fleshgod Apocalypse is one of the reasons i'm going, so I have to suffer through both of them (at least they are back to back.

llama lom
07-07-2011, 09:39 PM
I agree, just add As Blood Runs Black to that list for me (Six Feet Under sucks too, but at least they should be entertaining). The venue i'm going to doesn't allow re-entry though and Fleshgod Apocalypse is one of the reasons i'm going, so I have to suffer through both of them (at least they are back to back.

The Palladium? They allowed re-entry last year.............

Ape
07-07-2011, 09:49 PM
I admittedly like as blood runs black. However I could have done without them on this tour since I just saw them back in march with darkest hour