PDA

View Full Version : Carnival of Madness -- Columbia, MD -- July 28th, 2010

jhdeity
07-29-2010, 08:07 AM
This was the last show in my week of debauchery. Before my rant I just want to say if you're a guy and you miss this tour you are really making a mistake. I've been to hundreds of shows and none had more hot chicks than this one. It was a total assfest.

Now to the blasphemy. 10 Years getting as many songs as Sevendust is sickening. Chevelle getting 12 songs to Sevendust's 7 songs is Goddamn Ridiculous, but Shinedown playing 10 more songs than Sevendust is just flat out disrespectful.

I was glad no one went down to watch Puddle of Mudd after Sevendust either. Everyone just got drinks and hung around up top mingling while POM played. I saw on the video screen the singer was wearing a dress and that just made me that much happier that I skipped them. We went Hooker Fishin' and caught several hotties. Apparently wearing a shirt that says Just the Tip? will get you laid. Who knew? hahaha

Sevendust were the highlight of the day even though I HATE the song Unraveling. That should seriously be a 10 Years song it's so bitchy and whiny. Shinedown were the 2nd best band. They put on a good show and the crowd was totally into them. They get credit for playing obscure tracks like Son of Sam & Junkies for Fame but that Her name is Alice song is horrific. Chevelle were good, kinda like Tool lite but really boring to watch. Everything else was time that would be better spent people watching and checking out girls. All in all I had a blast. I have pictures of girls I forgot I made out with and had 3 girls I met already hit me up on facebook. Not sure I could have been more productive while hearing decent tuneage. I highly recommend seeing this tour for the scenery alone...

10 Years:

Now is the Time
Wasteland
Dead in the Water
Beautiful
Russian Roulette
Actions & Motives
Shoot it Out

Sevendust:

Splinter
Praise
Pieces
Angel's Son :light:
Driven
Unraveling
Face to Face :rocker:

Puddle of Mudd:

Seriously, who cares. Perfect time to go Hooker Fishin'

Chevelle:

The Clincher
Jars
Well Enough Alone
Send the Pain Below
Sleep Apnea
Comfortable Liar
The Red
Family System
Letters from a Thief
Vitamin R
Forfeit
I Get It

Shinedown:

Sound of Madness
Devour
I Dare You
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
If You Only Knew
Diamond Eyes
Junkies for Fame
The Crow and the Butterfly
Heroes
Her Name Is Alice
Save Me
Son of Sam
Left Out
Simple Man
Fly From the Inside
Second Chance

daimonos
07-29-2010, 08:42 AM
:lol:

jhdeity
07-29-2010, 08:52 AM
Amanda & Stephanie

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/jhdeity/2010%20concerts/DSC03119.jpg

Tiffany

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/jhdeity/2010%20concerts/DSC03115.jpg

Hooker Fishin'

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/jhdeity/2010%20concerts/DSC03117.jpg

Little dude is now scarred for life

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/jhdeity/2010%20concerts/DSC03127.jpg

Christina

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/jhdeity/2010%20concerts/DSC03131.jpg

I ran relentless game on these two

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/jhdeity/2010%20concerts/DSC03135.jpg

Cougars need love too

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/jhdeity/2010%20concerts/DSC03145.jpg

Finishing up strong! hahaha

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/jhdeity/2010%20concerts/DSC03149.jpg

maidenpriest
07-29-2010, 09:48 AM
im wondering if/when Shinedown will stop playing B-sides off Sound of Madness and instead throw in some songs that havent been played all tour from the first 2 albums...cause that set outside of Son of Sam, Junkies, Diamond Eyes and Alice is the exact same.

The_jman
07-29-2010, 09:52 AM
Shinedown:

Sound of Madness
Devour
I Dare You
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
If You Only Knew
Diamond Eyes
Junkies for Fame
The Crow and the Butterfly
Heroes
Her Name Is Alice
Save Me
Son of Sam
Left Out
Simple Man
Fly From the Inside
Second Chance[/QUOTE]

diamond eyes? is that a deftones cover? or some other song?

nice shinedown set though.

Edit: I answered my own question about Diamond eyes. s

jhdeity
07-29-2010, 10:29 AM
im wondering if/when Shinedown will stop playing B-sides off Sound of Madness and instead throw in some songs that havent been played all tour from the first 2 albums...cause that set outside of Son of Sam, Junkies, Diamond Eyes and Alice is the exact same.

Yeah I was hoping to get some older stuff too. They didn't play Left Out last time I saw them so that was cool. I thought they would mix the new stuff up too. Sin with a Grin and Cry for Help are 2 of my favorite songs off that cd.

mankvill
07-29-2010, 10:48 AM
Anybody else kinda creeped out by this thread?

Sanitarium78
07-29-2010, 10:59 AM

Not me, it both sounds and looks like he had a really fun time at this show. That's why a lineup like this is put together. This festival seems more about people going to a show just to have fun rather than going because the bands are any good.

mankvill
07-29-2010, 11:01 AM
Not me, it both sounds and looks like he had a really fun time at this show. That's why a lineup like this is put together. This festival seems more about people going to a show just to have fun rather than going because the bands are any good.

Not that. Going to concerts and having a fun time is good.

But taking pictures of all these girls you meet there (even ones who work at the place) and then posting them on a random website for everyone to see...I dunno.

Sanitarium78
07-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Not that. Going to concerts and having a fun time is good.

But taking pictures of all these girls you meet there (even ones who work at the place) and then posting them on a random website for everyone to see...I dunno.

If they cared weather or not people saw it they probably wouldn't have posed for the pic at all. Now-a-days if you get your pic taken at a concert or something the odds are very good it's gonna end up on the internet somewhere. I'm sure everyone is aware of that by now.

mankvill
07-29-2010, 11:08 AM
If they cared weather or not people saw it they probably wouldn't have posed for the pic at all. Now-a-days if you get your pic taken at a concert or something the odds are very good it's gonna end up on the internet somewhere. I'm sure everyone is aware of that by now.

I guess. If I took my picture with people at a concert, I for sure wouldn't plaster it on the internet with "CHECK OUT THESE HOOKERS!" but hey, that's just me.

edit: inb4 "YOU WISH YOU COULD GET GIRLS AT CONCERTS/UR UGLY/GO LISTEN TO SHIT METAL/etc."

jhdeity
07-29-2010, 11:21 AM
I guess. If I took my picture with people at a concert, I for sure wouldn't plaster it on the internet with "CHECK OUT THESE HOOKERS!" but hey, that's just me.

edit: inb4 "YOU WISH YOU COULD GET GIRLS AT CONCERTS/UR UGLY/GO LISTEN TO SHIT METAL/etc."

It's official... You're GEIGH!

mankvill
07-29-2010, 11:23 AM
It's official... You're GEIGH!

xD no u r geigh!!11

"just da tip"

xD lmao i need that shirt when i'm older than Nat also

jhdeity
07-29-2010, 11:30 AM
xD no u r geigh!!11

"just da tip"

xD lmao i need that shirt when i'm older than Nat also

hahaha. Hate on Hater!

Derelict
07-29-2010, 11:37 AM
http://directorofrecruiting.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/13/popcorn.jpg

mankvill
07-29-2010, 11:43 AM
hahaha. Hate on Hater!

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5260/30acbe987f8fdef5cf2c25c.gif

JRA
07-29-2010, 11:43 AM
I'm never opposed to skirt chasing at a show, but when you say "I was running mad game on these bitches" and all you have to show for it is a picture of them awkwardly smiling at you (and you aren't even in the damn thing), you do come across as a creep.

Just sayin.'

jhdeity
07-29-2010, 11:54 AM
I'm never opposed to skirt chasing at a show, but when you say "I was running mad game on these bitches" and all you have to show for it is a picture of them awkwardly smiling at you (and you aren't even in the damn thing), you do come across as a creep.

Just sayin.'

Actually there's a great story that goes along with the pic and that's the only reason I included it. They basically rescued me from a cougar attack. hahaha Then the girl said the only reason I wanted her number was for a free beer hook up which I found funny. Cool girls.

For Jackie-O not to find Hooker Fishin' or Just the Tip? funny just shows what a weirdo he is. I told the girls in the 1st pic I was hooker fishin' and wanted to use them as bait. They laughed hysterically and wound up buying me a shot. I certainly don't get girls because of my looks but the stupid shit I say seems to work.

mankvill
07-29-2010, 11:56 AM
For Jackie-O not to find Hooker Fishin' or Just the Tip? funny just shows what a weirdo he is.

I do when I was 14.

To see a 40-something year old wear it...that's just sad.

jhdeity
07-29-2010, 12:09 PM
Not as sad as someone's Mom naming them after the biggest Pedophile to ever live. Buahahahahahahahahaha

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/jhdeity/DOCTOR-OF-MY-HEART-michael-jackson-13280541-300-3991.jpg

You're a total doucheclown man. I guess the WW Jason D? shirt I wore at mayhem wasn't brootal enough for you either right? hahahaha

You seriously wouldn't know cool if it smacked you in the chops. Taking the word hooker literally is laughable. Saying I was demeaning girls is just plain geigh. Hating on people for having fun at a show is just pathetic.

Where's my popcorn? hahahaha

mankvill
07-29-2010, 12:16 PM
xD lol man i hope when i'm 40 i'm as cool as you man xD

Maiden33
07-29-2010, 12:20 PM
:lol:

jhdeity
07-29-2010, 12:29 PM
xD lol man i hope when i'm 40 i'm as cool as you man xD

I just hope you get laid by then. Buahahahahahaha

mankvill
07-29-2010, 12:31 PM

maybe i should have a pedo-goatee and wear shirts that make 14 year olds laugh. I'd get so many women then! (of course I'd have to photograph them with me making a ":-*" or sticking out my tongue and put them on the internet though .)

xD chickville, here i come! next stop, midlife crisis!

jhdeity
07-29-2010, 12:41 PM
http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/TrailBlazerDude/haters.jpg

mankvill
07-29-2010, 12:43 PM
http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/TrailBlazerDude/haters.jpg

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss161/snipedxp/Spheal-with-it-text.gif

jhdeity
07-29-2010, 12:46 PM
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/kureno114/hatersgonnahate.jpg

MPF
07-29-2010, 01:30 PM
All I'll say is congratulations you son of a bitch!

Major Props! If only the had that quality of Women in Minnesota/Wisconsin.

DethMaiden
07-29-2010, 01:34 PM
Shitty music, trashy broads, and the biggest older-than-college-age toolbag who ever lived! Great day!

jhdeity
07-29-2010, 01:41 PM
All I'll say is congratulations you son of a bitch!

Major Props! If only the had that quality of Women in Minnesota/Wisconsin.

Thanks man. I had a hard time getting into the music after Sevendust so I made the best of it. After seeing Fear Factory and Mayhem in the last week it was hard sitting through some of the music so we all got crazy. Some people just don't get it I guess.

I had a great time and thought people would want to know that it's a cool show to go to for the scenery alone. Some people are just miserable trolls and glass half empty people. Sad...

MPF
07-29-2010, 02:00 PM
Thanks man. I had a hard time getting into the music after Sevendust so I made the best of it. After seeing Fear Factory and Mayhem in the last week it was hard sitting through some of the music so we all got crazy. Some people just don't get it I guess.

I had a great time and thought people would want to know that it's a cool show to go to for the scenery alone. Some people are just miserable trolls and glass half empty people. Sad...

The only bad I have any interest in seeing is Sevendust. Luckily this tour is not coming here, so the next time Sevendust comes to town will hopefully have a better lineup.

Chevelle isn't bad, but they keep writing the same damn album all the time. Puddle Of Mudd was better off playing the County Fairs and staying dead. 10 years blows, and Whinedown..is exactly that. Hopefully that will happen to their career as well. People calling them the new Lynyrd Skynyrd makes me sick.

jhdeity
07-29-2010, 02:08 PM
The only bad I have any interest in seeing is Sevendust. Luckily this tour is not coming here, so the next time Sevendust comes to town will hopefully have a better lineup.

Chevelle isn't bad, but they keep writing the same damn album all the time. Puddle Of Mudd was better off playing the County Fairs and staying dead. 10 years blows, and Whinedown..is exactly that. Hopefully that will happen to their career as well. People calling them the new Lynyrd Skynyrd makes me sick.

Yeah the good news is Sevendust said they're planning a huge headlining tour after CoM. I'd rather see them in a club playing a full set with a decent opener. Songs like Bitch, Black, Trust, Xmas Day & Alpha need to be played.

MPF
07-29-2010, 02:13 PM
Yeah the good news is Sevendust said they're planning a huge headlining tour after CoM. I'd rather see them in a club playing a full set with a decent opener. Songs like Bitch, Black, Trust, Xmas Day & Alpha need to be played.

That is great news. The one thing that does suck that Sevendust's biggest venue they play in Minnesota, closed down last week *which also sucks a lot for me because my band, Shattered was just starting to get a huge following there* so They will have to find a new venue for the time being. but either way if they come here, I will be at that show.

PlaysWithKnives
07-29-2010, 02:16 PM

I'm not creeped out really. Looks like he had a good time. If he got a couple phone numbers out of it thats great. I just think its funny that he's bragging about something that anyone else can do at one of those concerts. Walk up to a half drunk girl and ask if she wants her picture taken with you. Work done. Not difficult.
On the other hand, what disturbs me are these horrible festival lineups this year. They get worse and worse.

NecroRob
07-29-2010, 03:11 PM
For Jackie-O not to find Hooker Fishin' or Just the Tip? funny just shows what a weirdo he is.

That really isn't funny at all to be quite honest.

JLRedWing13
07-29-2010, 03:16 PM
Chevelle isn't bad, but they keep writing the same damn album all the time.

Not really. Did you listen at all to the last one?

Shinedown played every song off of Sound of Madness except for Cry For Help when they played here in February, so I'm glad it's not the same shit. I would have preferred more from Leave A Whisper, but oh well. I'm looking forward to seeing them, they are a class act and always put on a great show.

I'm also sad that Sevendust is only playing 7 songs, but I got this set from them in May: :D

Splinter
Alpha
Denial
Enemy
Trust
Suffocate
Pieces
Xmas Day
Angel’s Son
Unraveling
Hero
Forever Dead
Black
Driven
Ride Insane
Bitch
-----------
Praise
Face to Face

MPF
07-29-2010, 03:47 PM
Not really. Did you listen at all to the last one?

The one with Jars? I only ever heard Jars, and the other single. I haven't really given it a chance. If it's worth it, I'll check it out. I'll give any album at least once chance.

JLRedWing13
07-29-2010, 03:51 PM
The one with Jars? I only ever heard Jars, and the other single. I haven't really given it a chance. If it's worth it, I'll check it out. I'll give any album at least once chance.
Yeah, Sci-Fi Crimes. I think it's good. At the very least, I don't think it suffers from the "same old album" problem you're talking about.

MPF
07-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Yeah, Sci-Fi Crimes. I think it's good. At the very least, I don't think it suffers from the "same old album" problem you're talking about.

Well to be fair the last album I listened to is Vera Sera. I'll give it a shot. I do like Chevelle in small doses. This could be one I could get into.

Dextrimental
07-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Sounds like you had fun dude! Hafta say this thread produced some laughs haha, also, this line up doesn interest me at all, only two bands I would want to see are Shinedown and PoM, and even then I would rather headline shows.. but hey, some summer lovin' and a few beers, regardless of the bands, cant complain bout that!

jhdeity
07-30-2010, 10:04 AM
Sounds like you had fun dude! Hafta say this thread produced some laughs haha, also, this line up doesn interest me at all, only two bands I would want to see are Shinedown and PoM, and even then I would rather headline shows.. but hey, some summer lovin' and a few beers, regardless of the bands, cant complain bout that!

No doubt man. I almost bailed on the show and am seriously glad I didn't now. I'm taking the hot asian girl out tonight to see Inception and now have the coolest beer hook up ever. WIN! WIN! hahaha

AnthG
07-31-2010, 06:45 PM

Dude, you give the devil horns with the thumb extended. 'nuff said.

jhdeity
08-01-2010, 07:42 AM
Dude, you give the devil horns with the thumb extended. 'nuff said.

That's totally geigh... eh?

AnthG
08-01-2010, 08:18 AM
Absolutely.

jhdeity
08-01-2010, 12:06 PM
You just qualified to be the newest member the Troll Wolfpack. Hiding behind your keyboard hating on everything that isn't brooootal. Congratulations BRO! hahahaha

mankvill
08-01-2010, 12:09 PM
jhdeity confirmed for mad

jhdeity
08-01-2010, 12:12 PM
I've been hated on by loser trolls before but the thumb is total Jackson type stuff. Are you two BFF's? hahaha

Did you meet on chatroulette? BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

mankvill
08-01-2010, 12:14 PM
jhdeity is so mad

on the internet

treghet
08-01-2010, 12:25 PM
I've been hated on by loser trolls before but the thumb is total Jackson type stuff. Are you two BFF's? hahaha

Did you meet on chatroulette? BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You can keep calling people trolls, but I will give you my honest opinion. I don't care if you had fun at this show or not, but from the pictures you posted and general attitude, I wonder if you ever grew up. There's a difference between having fun and pure immaturity.

mankvill
08-01-2010, 12:26 PM
You can keep calling people trolls, but I will give you my honest opinion. I don't care if you had fun at this show or not, but from the pictures you posted and general attitude, I wonder if you ever grew up. There's a difference between having fun and pure immaturity.

Dude is like 45 and still picks fights with teenagers on the internet.

Also: he is mad as hell

idrinkwine732
08-01-2010, 12:29 PM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/8/128679892870251417.jpg

mankvill
08-01-2010, 12:30 PM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/8/128679892870251417.jpg

WOLFPACK

jhdeity
08-01-2010, 12:52 PM

Growing up is overrated. hahaha I posted this to show people that you can have fun at a show like this. 95% of the people got it and got a laugh or whatever. It's not my fault there is a group of losers on here that post every day, 20 times a day and are afraid to talk to girls or people in real life. They hated on me from jump and that's fine. I know their existence has been miserable and this is the 1st taste of power they've ever had so they abuse it and team up on people and barrage posts with their idiotic ramblings.

I posted this for fun and I'm glad most people saw it that way. Speaking of fun I found a 6th grade pic of Jackson & Brad before they started the Wolfpack. Get your popcorn ready...

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/jhdeity/children_smoking_25.jpg

mankvill
08-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Why are you so mad?

treghet
08-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Growing up is overrated. hahaha

Thank you, that quote proves all of my points.

Sanitarium78
08-01-2010, 01:25 PM
What I don't get is why jhdeity's lifestyle and the way he conducts himself is such an issue for some? The guy is an adult and he can live his life whatever way fits him best. Just because it's not the way you live your life doesn't mean that he should get hated for the way he lives his.

So what if he's over 40 and still goes out with chicks and has as much fun as possible. Nothing says that he has to settle down, get married and have kids or anything. He's having fun with his life from what I can tell from his posts. So what exactly is wrong with that?

mankvill
08-01-2010, 01:28 PM
What I don't get is why jhdeity's lifestyle and the way he conducts himself is such an issue for some? The guy is an adult and he can live his life whatever way fits him best. Just because it's not the way you live your life doesn't mean that he should get hated for the way he lives his.

So what if he's over 40 and still goes out with chicks and has as much fun as possible. Nothing says that he has to settle down, get married and have kids or anything. He's having fun with his life from what I can tell from his posts. So what exactly is wrong with that?

I just wanna know why he's so mad and picking internet fights with people.

Sanitarium78
08-01-2010, 01:34 PM
I just wanna know why he's so mad and picking internet fights with people.

It looks to me like everyone ganged up on him first on this thread. You can't do that then not expect that person to try and pick an internet fight.

treghet
08-01-2010, 01:37 PM

I don't hate him, I don't believe he has to live a certain way, I don't think he needs to get married and have kids, and I don't think he needs to stop having fun. He just lacks some maturity.

mankvill
08-01-2010, 01:39 PM
It looks to me like everyone ganged up on him first on this thread. You can't do that then not expect that person to try and pick an internet fight.

Only jackasses pick internet fights.

He's the same guy who attacks people for how they look when they say they don't like Lamb of God or Machine Head.

Sanitarium78
08-01-2010, 01:55 PM
Only jackasses pick internet fights.

Maybe so but wouldn't that make you one as well? Since you come on a bash bands like LOG, Tool and most other metalcore bands around here. If you're not looking for an internet fight when you do that than why exactly do you go ont threads of bands you don't like and bash them?

Don't call someone else out for doing the same shit you do. I'm not sure if that's you intention when you bash certian bands but that's the impression I awlays get when you do it.

mankvill
08-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Maybe so but wouldn't that make you one as well? Since you come on a bash bands like LOG, Tool and most other metalcore bands around here. If you're not looking for an internet fight when you do that than why exactly do you go ont threads of bands you don't like and bash them?

Don't call someone else out for doing the same shit you do. I'm not sure if that's you intention when you bash certian bands but that's the impression I awlays get when you do it.

I never "bash" bands, I always give specific reasons as to why I don't like them and I certainly don't "hate on" people who like those bands.

Sanitarium78
08-01-2010, 02:01 PM
I never "bash" bands, I always give specific reasons as to why I don't like them and I certainly don't "hate on" people who like those bands.

Well like I said that's not the way you come across a lot of the time with your postings as far as i'm conserned. I've made my point and i'm done here.

mankvill
08-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Well like I said that's not the way you come across a lot of the time with your postings as far as i'm conserned. I've made my point and i'm done here.

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=12516

Indestructible
08-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Everyone is mad because jhdeity is living the life we wish we had

AnthG
08-01-2010, 02:34 PM

He lives in fucking Baltimore. That alone makes me happy I don't have his life.

mankvill
08-01-2010, 02:37 PM

true

Crionics
08-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Hooker Fishin'

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/jhdeity/2010%20concerts/DSC03117.jpg

Had to say it, the one in the front right is cute as fuck.

just sayin.

larvtard
08-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Had to say it, the one in the front right is cute as fuck.

just sayin.

That's because she looks 15 :lol:

Dextrimental
08-01-2010, 05:29 PM
This thread summises most of what I find irritating about the internet. Also, Manky and jhdeity, you're as bad as each other, however, jhdeity is forty, while Manky is 21. Make of that what you will.

mankvill
08-01-2010, 05:32 PM
This thread summises most of what I find irritating about the internet. Also, Manky and jhdeity, you're as bad as each other, however, jhdeity is forty, while Manky is 21. Make of that what you will.

SHUT UP IRELAND BEFORE I TAKE YOUR POTATOES AWAY

Indestructible
08-01-2010, 05:41 PM
We could take a lesson from jhdeity. Have fun with life and stop complaining about people just because you dissagree with thier life style. This place is to review concerts and discuss bands not act like children and talk shit about people we dont know.

mankvill
08-01-2010, 05:45 PM
the point

indestructible's head

Crionics
08-01-2010, 06:06 PM
That's because she looks 15 :lol:

Hm only a year dif ;)

I could be like "Aw yeah, if you were a guitar, I'd take off your strings and plug my Monster Cable into you."

I reaaaalllllyy wanna use that line someday :eyes:

mankvill
08-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Hm only a year dif ;)

I could be like "Aw yeah, if you were a guitar, I'd take off your strings and plug my Monster Cable into you."

"Are your parents astronauts?

Because I'm going to rape you."

jhdeity
08-01-2010, 06:12 PM
Hm only a year dif ;)

hahahah love it. Like I said it's all about fun. I almost dreaded going to that show and wound up having one of the best times I've ever had at a show and now have a great beer hook-up there. This chick even turned me onto Thrice who when she said it was her favorite band I thought they were gonna totally suck. See, ya learn something new ever day...

I was thinking people would agree that Sevendust got shafted not give me shit about a thumb or my age. I can only laugh at the haters I guess.

Like I said 95% of the people on here are really cool...

Natrlhi
08-01-2010, 06:13 PM
the point

indestructible's headWell, that was a long fucking read...entertaining at times, and disturbing at others. At the end of the day, as much as it galls me to say it, I think indestructibibble actually got it mostly right. This isn't an ethics discussion board (thank the fuck christ), so most of the hateration that's been thrown around here basically has no place. It's a music forum focused primarily on metal, where we also talk about other shit that turns us on (movies, games, sports, whatever) from time to time. Morality has nothing to do with it (as long as nobody gets hurt).

...and before somebody says, "I wasn't talking about morality, I was talking about MATURITY!", let me just say this: Manks strikes me as being a whole lot more mature than his posts normally would seem to indicate, but that's one of the things that entertains me about his posts. He often comes off as extremely immature, but basically it's on purpose (and usually, it's pretty funny). So if anybody wants to talk about immaturity here, we'd better decide who to launch the stones at for real - jhdiety or Manks (how 'bout neither?).

Sorry, Manks - just callin' it the way I see it. I know he's grinded your gears before this, but I really don't see what all the fuss is in this case. If jhdeity wants to post a bunch of pics of semi-hot chicks in his gig report, I'm not gonna stand in his way. Now, if he actually needs people to validate his ego by congratulating him for it - and I'm not saying whether he does or he doesn't - then that's his problem and he can chose to deal with it or not deal with it as he sees fit. If he wants to be a forty-year-old kid, who are you or I or anyone else to tell him he can't? Just because you find it sad or embarrassing or not what you would do doesn't mean you should call him out for it, but if you choose to do so, then you've brought on yourself whatever comes next. I mean, it's not like you didn't know exactly how he was gonna react.

I'm done.

:soapbox: :2cents:

mankvill
08-01-2010, 06:15 PM
damn son, all i said was the thread seemed kinda creepy and everyone got sooooo mad.

when i'm 40, i hope I'm nat, not jhdeity.

Crionics
08-01-2010, 06:19 PM
"Are your parents astronauts?

Because I'm going to rape you."

I don't get it :eyes:

Explain in silver so ppl arn't like "omg children look at this" hahaha

hahahah love it. Like I said it's all about fun. I almost dreaded going to that show and wound up having one of the best times I've ever had at a show and now have a great beer hook-up there. This chick even turned me onto Thrice who when she said it was her favorite band I thought they were gonna totally suck. See, ya learn something new ever day...

I was thinking people would agree that Sevendust got shafted not give me shit about a thumb or my age. I can only laugh at the haters I guess.

Like I said 95% of the people on here are really cool...

So...was she around 16? :tongue:

jhdeity
08-01-2010, 06:19 PM
damn son, all i said was the thread seemed kinda creepy and everyone got sooooo mad.

hahaha. I went out on a jet-ski run. came back and cleaned the boat and you sat at your computer for hours trolling this site. I can't think of 1 person who would ever want to be you... at any age.

Go out and meet some people and stop hiding behind your keyboard. It's pathetic. Seriously.

And yeah, Nat is cool. Like he needed you to kiss his ass for the 577th time. hahahaha

Natrlhi
08-01-2010, 06:20 PM

I'M NOT FORTY YET, MOTHER FUCKER!!!

;) errbody jus' chill now, k?

Natrlhi
08-01-2010, 06:22 PM
hahaha. I went out on a jet-ski run. came back and cleaned the boat and you sat at your computer for hours trolling this site. I can't think of 1 person who would ever want to be you... at any age.

Go out and meet some people and stop hiding behind your keyboard. It's pathetic. Seriously.

And yeah, Nat is cool. Like he needed you to kiss his ass for the 577th time. hahahahaI have a twenty-three foot cabin cruiser and jhdeity has a jet-ski, so of course Manks wants to be me and not jhdeity. :D

(relax, I'm not really that materialistic)

mankvill
08-01-2010, 06:23 PM
*makes out with nat's ass*

Natrlhi
08-01-2010, 06:25 PM
^ Stop that, you - that's my wife's job.

mankvill
08-01-2010, 06:25 PM
^ Stop that, you - that's my wife's job.

LMAO

:fist:

jhdeity
08-01-2010, 06:26 PM
I have a twenty-three foot cabin cruiser and jhdeity has a jet-ski, so of course Manks wants to be me and not jhdeity. :D

(relax, I'm not really that materialistic)

That's cool. I have an Avanti with twin 540's but the moters are a bitch to maintain. If I wanted to be a dick I would post a bunch of boat pics with girls making out and getting naked. Then it might have justified the idiocracy that ensued. hahaha

Some idiot actually bagged on me for living in MD. Living on the bay with tons of toys will keep me 18 until I die. Hate away haters. hahahaha

mankvill
08-01-2010, 06:28 PM
JHDEITY WHY ARE YOU SO MAD

jhdeity
08-01-2010, 06:29 PM
you're GEIGH...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grXg_Z64lSc

Someday when you grow pubs...

Crionics
08-01-2010, 06:30 PM
When I'm 40, I wanna be Lemmy.

xStructualDefect
08-01-2010, 06:33 PM
the last page of this thread really makes me want to take my jetski out this summer. i'm 18 and already have a jetski of own :D of course i didn't buy it, my mom left it to me after she died, but doesn't change the fact that i own one. i think i'm fix it up and take it out some time in the next few weeks.

mankvill
08-01-2010, 06:34 PM
When I'm 40, I wanna be Lemmy.

Lemmy is like 60!

@jhdeity: this thread title is appropriate. because you are mad. you are a carnival...of madness.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Natrlhi
08-01-2010, 06:34 PM
That's cool. I have an Avanti with twin 540's but the moters are a bitch to maintain.Well, you've certainly got me crushed in terms of horsepower and speed, but I wouldn't want to have your fuel, dockage or maintenance bills. Mine's getting some semi-major I/O work done right now, the mooring cover needs to be replaced, and there are a few problems in the engine compartment, too - I was gonna bitch about that until I read your post, but now I no longer have the heart to do so. ;)

Crionics
08-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Lemmy is like 60!

@jhdeity: this thread title is appropriate. because you are mad. you are a carnival...of madness.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

But when he was 40, he probably had around 1000 of his 2000 chicks, and he played metal! :D

DethMaiden
08-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Well, you've certainly got me crushed in terms of horsepower and speed, but I wouldn't want to have your fuel, dockage or maintenance bills. Mine's getting some semi-major I/O work done right now, the mooring cover needs to be replaced, and there are a few problems in the engine compartment, too - I was gonna bitch about that until I read your post, but now I no longer have the heart to do so. ;)

I live way too far from the Great Lakes for my taste. :( When I get done with school I'm gonna try to move to a city bordering one of them, preferably Cleveland, Chicago, or Toronto if I can swing it.

EDIT: Let's just make this thread about boating. Much less hurtful.

mankvill
08-01-2010, 06:37 PM
But when he was 40, he probably had around 1000 of his 2000 chicks, and he played metal! :D

i bet when lemmy was 40 he had banged like 1900 chicks.

he's only gotten 100 since then.

Because of the wart.

BYUAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

jhdeity
08-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Well, you've certainly got me crushed in terms of horsepower and speed, but I wouldn't want to have your fuel, dockage or maintenance bills. Mine's getting some semi-major I/O work done right now, the mooring cover needs to be replaced, and there are a few problems in the engine compartment, too - I was gonna bitch about that until I read your post, but now I no longer have the heart to do so. ;)

Yeah I live on the water and have a lift. My buddy owns a marina so 2 of the 3 I have covered. $350 to fill the tanks last time. BRUTAL! hahaha

Natrlhi
08-01-2010, 06:56 PM
$350 to fill the tanks last timeI'm not even slightly surprised. This is exactly why I have made the conscious decision that I do not need to go 90 MPH on the water. I only need to do 35 to slalom ski (maybe 40 if I start trying to learn to barefoot like I keep threatening to do one of these years), and the fish will still be there whenever the fuck I get there...I'm in no hurry. ;)

EDIT: Cannibal Corpse called and said they give up - your fuel bill is more brutal than they are. :D

jhdeity
08-01-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm not even slightly surprised. This is exactly why I have made the conscious decision that I do not need to go 90 MPH on the water. I only need to do 35 to slalom ski (maybe 40 if I start trying to learn to barefoot like I keep threatening to do one of these years), and the fish will still be there whenever the fuck I get there...I'm in no hurry. ;)

EDIT: Cannibal Corpse called and said they give up - your fuel bill is more brutal than they are. :D

hahaha. yeah when i'm crusing 55-60 I get decent mileage. 80-90 I can actually watch the needle go down.

Last year we had one of those flying tubes that are illegal now. How we didn't all wond up in the hospital is beyond me. I had sore ribs for a week.

Natrlhi
08-01-2010, 07:14 PM
hahaha. yeah when i'm crusing 55-60 I get decent mileage. 80-90 I can actually watch the needle go down.

Last year we had one of those flying tubes that are illegal now. How we didn't all wond up in the hospital is beyond me. I had sore ribs for a week.

:lol: Anybody who is crazy enough to get behind a boat like yours in an inflatable of any kind deserves all the cracked / sore ribs they get. :lol:

A boat having twin screws alone is a deal-breaker for me to get out there on a tube, not to mention twin 540's. Quite frankly, I would rather pull people behind my boat and wreck them into the water than be the one getting launched anyway. I dislocated my shoulder a few years ago on a wakeboard, and it's still a bit fucked up to this day. I like my watersports to have some modicum of control on the part of yours truly, thanks. I mean, you can still crash pretty hard on a board or a ski, but your likelihood of crashing is directly proportional to how hard you're pushing yourself and indirectly proportional to your skills (both of which you can control), and generally not subject to the whim of a sadistic driver. ;)

jhdeity
08-01-2010, 07:48 PM
:lol: Anybody who is crazy enough to get behind a boat like yours in an inflatable of any kind deserves all the cracked / sore ribs they get. :lol:

A boat having twin screws alone is a deal-breaker for me to get out there on a tube, not to mention twin 540's. Quite frankly, I would rather pull people behind my boat and wreck them into the water than be the one getting launched anyway. I dislocated my shoulder a few years ago on a wakeboard, and it's still a bit fucked up to this day. I like my watersports to have some modicum of control on the part of yours truly, thanks. I mean, you can still crash pretty hard on a board or a ski, but your likelihood of crashing is directly proportional to how hard you're pushing yourself and indirectly proportional to your skills (both of which you can control), and generally not subject to the whim of a sadistic driver. ;)

Very true. I do 40-45 when driving with my friends tubing. I told my buddy I wanted to fly and I was literally 20 feet in the air with him going 55 mph. I thought I was going to die. He slowed to 35 and I crashed down then flew off backwards. It would have been the best youtube video ever. Needless to say I know why those things are illegal now.

I've found tubing off a jetski is more fun anyway. Crazier turns and flips. I respect your for boarding and skiing though. Never tried either but looks like a shitton of fun.